Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Oh cool we have nazis in congress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
lol

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/841258625595256832

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ragtime All The Time posted:

9:11 am

9:11 AM

A second tweet has hit the whatever

dont worry it was only 8:11 am

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Third World Reggin posted:

it is ok friendo

there are lots of senile people in this thread who take any disagreement as you are a trumpist

There was no disagreement though, I literally never talked about any of it with them until the last 3 weeks, and they keep saying I voted Trump, despite my denials of doing so. It's like they just sat around and decided that's what I would do for some reason :confused:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm glad kellyanne conway is back in the news, spreading disinformation and making people fear microwaves again.

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

financially racist posted:

the eo regarding the executive branch should be interesting/utterly horrifying

You mean the Supreme-Ubermensch branch of government? Remember the three modern branches of government, Trump, Trump, Trump!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agrajag posted:

if you make the list big enough every city can fit into the largest city in the country!

1, 2 ,3 like in the olympics or nothing.

the list on wikipedia goes down like 300 places so it can fit in all the garbage flyover burghs that happen to have a sport team and a radio station

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

yeah lmao

where i am has more people than that but it still isn't breaching city status but people still say it's a city and i'm like lmao you have no clue what a city is

you don't even start to break into city status until 400/500k and i'm only using that number because there's only ten in the US that break a million

and yeah philly is the best city in the united states of america

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i bet he actually thinks GOP representatives work for him

that's his understanding of the US government, a D-student in sophomore civics

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'm glad kellyanne conway is back in the news, spreading disinformation and making people fear microwaves again.

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/841265134752399361

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i really really want to punch this clown int he face soooooo much

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im inspector gadget

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ragtime All The Time posted:

9:11 am

9:11 AM

A second tweet has hit the whatever

I see 8:11 because I live in a real time zone

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

AmericanBarbarian posted:

You mean the Supreme-Ubermensch branch of government? Remember the three modern branches of government, Trump, Trump, Trump!

oh christ the eo is gonna be that the supreme court can't block executive orders isn't it

that's a possibility i hadn't even considered

that'll make it all the more hilarious when the supreme court throws it out rofl

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
I don't know why 2017 will be the worst year isn't the thread title already

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

it seems like it would be so easy for someone to convince Trump to go with UHC. Just tell him how much people would love him and how all of his voters would survive and vote for him again. And he could bully enough Republicans into voting for it.

I would take another 4 years of Trump if it got us UHC. I know this will never happen but he seems so easy to persuade that I wish it would

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Go Go Gadget Propaganda!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

Philly is the most confusing city in the USA to me. In the Midwest it's the only city in the top 50 or so that you never, ever hear about. if Philly didn't have sports teams it wouldn't even exist in public consciousness. it's too close to real destinations (DC/NYC) as well as famous bad places (Baltimore, NJ) and not far enough away like Boston. seriously it's really weird how a city that big flies under the radar to that degree

if you wanna set fiction in the regio unless you specifically want to do something wrt philly theres no real reason not to set it in ny or dc i guess n

its a real good place to live tho

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

the fact that CNN still brings Kellyanne on to talk is... unsurprising.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

blue squares posted:

it seems like it would be so easy for someone to convince Trump to go with UHC. Just tell him how much people would love him and how all of his voters would survive and vote for him again. And he could bully enough Republicans into voting for it.

I would take another 4 years of Trump if it got us UHC. I know this will never happen but he seems so easy to persuade that I wish it would

the best part of this would be seeing bad dems vote against it

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
reminder that steve king said this

quote:

"This whole 'old white people' business does get a little tired, Charlie. I'd ask you to go back through history and figure out where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people that you are talking about? Where did any other subgroup of people contribute more to civilization?"

and his DEFENSE of that was saying that he meant to say "Western Civilization" instead of "white people"

steve king is a bizarre stupid little man

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

blue squares posted:

lol you think trump will give you UHC. hahahahahaha holy poo poo.

i bet you think trump is a secret leftist also.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Does Kellyanne even know who Inspector Gadget is?

Serf
May 5, 2011

quadrophrenic posted:

and his DEFENSE of that was saying that he meant to say "Western Civilization" instead of "white people"

what's funny is how many things people think white folks made that we didn't

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Agrajag posted:

the fact that CNN still brings Kellyanne on to talk is... unsurprising.

I was going to go to a dinner where she was at but the entire thing was canceled because of TRUMP and the political fund hosting the dinner may of exploded because of it

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

An Obama operative.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

still cant believe van morrison said trump was capital p residential

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

i like how squizzle's typing accuracy goes up when defending the honor of Pennsylvania metropolitans.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Я инспектор гаджет.
      /

Condiv fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Mar 13, 2017

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

financially racist posted:

oh christ the eo is gonna be that the supreme court can't block executive orders isn't it

that's a possibility i hadn't even considered

that'll make it all the more hilarious when the supreme court throws it out rofl

Jeez no the EO today is prob just reorganizing the hiring of people into the white house so Trump and Bannon can hire more unqualified Breitbart staffers with no oversight or public notice.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

blue squares posted:

i'm pretty ambivalent on John Oliver and absolutely don't want to start a new "John Oliver bad?" argument ITT, but this bit is great and pretty C-SPAM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifi9M7DRazI&t=1041s

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

quadrophrenic posted:

Try to not read this in Dennis Reynolds voice

I loving challenge you

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Iron Crowned posted:

Everyone knows Ferris Bueller

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

punchymcpunch posted:

still cant believe van morrison said trump was capital p residential

that was katy tur

van said something similar though, i think

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Third World Reggin posted:

I was going to go to a dinner where she was at but the entire thing was canceled because of TRUMP and the political fund hosting the dinner may of exploded because of it

Which KFC was this?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

theflyingexecutive posted:

Or immediately before a smash cut to a black and white title card that says

"Republicans Get Millions of People Killed"

It's Always Sunny in MaraLago

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Agrajag posted:

lol you think trump will give you UHC. hahahahahaha holy poo poo.

i bet you think trump is a secret leftist also.

That's not what I said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Junkyard Poodle posted:

just roll up the af into the army and the marines back to the navy and the coast guard into homeland security

if you were inventing militaries from scratch today youd be a fool to have separate army and navy, idk what the best separation of services would be but that wouldnt be it

• Locked thread