Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

OB_Juan posted:

(more from wiki)
According to popular belief, Santa Muerte is very powerful and is reputed to grant many favors. Her images are treated as holy and can give favors in return for the faith of the believer, with miracles playing a vital role. As Señora de la Noche ("Lady of the Night"), she is often invoked by those exposed to the dangers of working at night, such as taxi drivers, bar owners, police, soldiers, and prostitutes. As such, devotees believe she can protect against assaults, accidents, gun violence, and all types of violent death.[27]

Potential goddess of Nite Crew?

alcohol is the alpha and omega of the nite crew. some weeds somewhere in there to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump's healthcare listening session is coming up in 10 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTuLqXfyZhc

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I'm glad my house representative Steve King blew up the world this weekend.

Steve King is most definitely a klansmen and the western border of Iowa that he represents is just as racist and nazi as he is.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

OB_Juan posted:

(more from wiki)
According to popular belief, Santa Muerte is very powerful and is reputed to grant many favors. Her images are treated as holy and can give favors in return for the faith of the believer, with miracles playing a vital role. As Señora de la Noche ("Lady of the Night"), she is often invoked by those exposed to the dangers of working at night, such as taxi drivers, bar owners, police, soldiers, and prostitutes. As such, devotees believe she can protect against assaults, accidents, gun violence, and all types of violent death.[27]

Potential goddess of Nite Crew?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I guess I"m just not seeing how Steve King's latest antics are any worse than his past antics, many of which occurred in a long distance past when things mattered?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

what the gently caress is a "listening session"

is he gonna load up an ep of his favorite healthcare podcast or what

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm glad my house representative Steve King blew up the world this weekend.

Steve King is most definitely a klansmen and the western border of Iowa that he represents is just as racist and nazi as he is.

i saw that jackass on t v last week whats he done this time

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tacodaemon posted:

lol its actually titled President Trump Leads a Listening Session on Healthcare

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i saw that jackass on t v last week whats he done this time

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/congressman-steve-king-tweet

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

He's hosting "Obamacare victims".

I imagine it will be a few small business owners that had to decide between helping their employees or buying a beach house, a few hicks that had a cheap plan that covered nothing that they "liked", and probably several people complaining about things that the ACA either tried to improve, or didn't impact in any way.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
at 11 AM, please talk at or around your president

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

dressed as a musketeer

:yossame:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

It's where Trump listens and nods and says words like repeal and replace and great because he doesn't know a loving thing about healthcare so it can't be an actual discussion

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
every new analysis that reveals new data at how laser focused the AHCA is on screwing rural olds kinda has me horned up tbh.

I don't think I've ever seen such dedication to loving over the people who voted for you.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

would be pretty sweet if all the le pen supporters dressed like musketeers and swung from chandeliers tho

whats the benefit of chandeliers over normal gallows

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Gd1F1k-PE

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

a few small business owners that had to decide between helping their employees or buying a beach house

I just remembered that loving empty crater of a human being from the Cruz/Sanders healthcare town-hall and now I'm real mad at work, thanks :mad:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Also I always knew my microwave was watching me.

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Citizen Tayne posted:

That's their entire philosophy anymore, they don't remember how to do anything else

that is the end goal of v good propaganda. Can't beat having an army of empty vessel partisans who vote proudly for their carcasses to be stripped clean by the owners

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Wish I could take off work Wednesday to go throw rotten eggs at Trump downtown. Pretty sure that's why he chose the middle of a weekday to have a rally...

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Schnorkles posted:

every new analysis that reveals new data at how laser focused the AHCA is on screwing rural olds kinda has me horned up tbh.

I don't think I've ever seen such dedication to loving over the people who voted for you.

if it came out that the ahca was written by a group of scientists who worked for years to make a health care bill with the worst possible political implications for trump, as a joke, i would believe it

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

loquacius posted:

I think he's going to be streaming/liveblogging the new Fleet Foxes track

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Serf posted:

i know they have to remove it from video games, so i think it is universal

as it should be

if memory serves theres some allowance for portrayal of nazis in an historical frame, even fictionally, as long as theyre not even a lil bit glorified

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Former Everything posted:

jfc isn't one poo poo thread for hourly reinforcement that everything ever is the fault of "centrist dems" enough?

the democrats are poo poo across the board and it's been noted multiple times here

The problem is when things degenerate into slap fights over what could've been done. the answer is nothing, nothing could've been done because the dems were in charge of operations and were poo poo

in summary, see sig below

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!

Schnorkles posted:

it turns out that the poors that Obama was trying to help and the people railing at the heavens against the poors are in fact the same people

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

whats the benefit of chandeliers over normal gallows

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mormonpartyboat posted:

if it came out that the ahca was written by a group of scientists who worked for years to make a health care bill with the worst possible political implications for trump, as a joke, i would believe it

This is the AHCA. We wrote it wrong, as a joke.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i thought steve king was in a really safe r district, turns out it's only r+4 lmao

i guess any r district is safe when your opposition is the democrats

Serf
May 5, 2011

Squizzle posted:

if memory serves theres some allowance for portrayal of nazis in an historical frame, even fictionally, as long as theyre not even a lil bit glorified

i suppose that's a good line to toe

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

moveable shape posted:

that is the end goal of v good propaganda. Can't beat having an army of empty vessel partisans who vote proudly for their carcasses to be stripped clean by the owners

My dad was deep into right wing conspiracy radio back in the late eighties / early nineties and it's super weird to hear some of the same clinton conspiracy theories they discussed back then get repeated seriously 24 years later

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
so is some especially loathsome/heinous poo poo gonna happen today or what

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FistEnergy posted:

let me check

hmm yes it seems Trump is still president

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!
what Mass Effect 2+ were really missing was Cerebrus being aggressively pro-Reaper

Serf
May 5, 2011

Donkwich posted:

i thought steve king was in a really safe r district, turns out it's only r+4 lmao

i guess any r district is safe when your opposition is the democrats

at this rate he will run unopposed

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
CBO wake up you old bitch. Make the score.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FistEnergy posted:

this listening session poo poo sounds like its gonna have all the charm of vilerat's mom at the rnc

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

and since trump knows absolutely dick about policy he's decided that its the political horse he wants to ride

it's a confluence of stupidity so vast its breathtaking

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Serf posted:

at this rate he will run unopposed

guys we have to take the high road and allow him to discuss his ideas, however controversial

free speech is the important issue of our fdjkla gdhl lghalkd ghlkdsag *drools, stares off into space*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Chokes McGee posted:

let me check

hmm yes it seems Trump is still president

ugh

• Locked thread