Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i feel like trump hasnt tweeted anything except prepared statements since the obama wiretap allegations last weekend. now i cant decide whether he has no impulse control or whether he is starting to realize he can play the media like a fiddle all from blackberry 140 char at a time and is using it to his advantage. probably a mixture of both at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Are you all being played by the Trumpster?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

thathonkey posted:

i feel like trump hasnt tweeted anything except prepared statements since the obama wiretap allegations last weekend. now i cant decide whether he has no impulse control or whether he is starting to realize he can play the media like a fiddle all from blackberry 140 char at a time and is using it to his advantage. probably a mixture of both at this point

true

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/841275470796738560

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i feel like my post summoned him to tweet :patriot:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The US debt hits its ceiling this week so that should be a total poo poo show since trump said on the campaign the US should just default lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
the year 2017 is gonna be the worse guys :(
but it will be actually good thanks to the republicans :)

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

thathonkey posted:

Lol he doesn't use a weird old secured BlackBerry like Obama put up with, he just tweets with his lovely old insecure android phone

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lol he doesn't use a weird old secured BlackBerry like Obama put up with, he just tweets with his lovely old insecure android phone

He uses an old Galaxy, yet he's afraid that his microwave is spying on him.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
Let's just hope someone is keen on hacking that thing and leaking all the golden shower daddy pictures..

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Trump has a dog. Melania.

lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Trump using a Galaxy S3 still makes me lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

cnut posted:

Not that the lols aren't still coming but I thought I'd reach back into the mists of time (about a month ago) for this golden oldie:

https://twitter.com/readerer/status/832303185826033664

lol

Came for my morning lols, never dissapointed

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
The bar has been set so high for incredible Trump tweets I fear my lols are starting to lessen with each passing day. Need something really good this week like a solo press conference with Trump or a psychotic tv interview. The microwave spy thing is pretty great though so there's that.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Be nice, you will do much better! :)

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
Hey, remember that lol where trump made the sycophant CEOs to talk about that game of golf he played? I'm feelin' that lol today, if someone could possibly dig it up. Thanks!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The Archaic posted:

The bar has been set so high for incredible Trump tweets I fear my lols are starting to lessen with each passing day. Need something really good this week like a solo press conference with Trump or a psychotic tv interview. The microwave spy thing is pretty great though so there's that.

here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTuLqXfyZhc

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

Is this live?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

it will be

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Viruswithshoes posted:

Idea for book:

The Tan Badge of Courage. At the end you find out the tan badge is a band-aid he has to use when he cuts himself shaving because he fired the WH barber.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

oh boy oh boy oh b

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

I assume instead of being arsed to fill 500 cabinet positions he's just gutting them entirely because gently caress it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Yeah good luck trying to find 500 people who haven't poo poo talked Trump in the past

BullDawg
Mar 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

haljordan posted:

Yeah good luck trying to find 500 people who haven't poo poo talked Trump in the past

Never.. I love Trump

MAGA

499 to go

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

cnut posted:

Not that the lols aren't still coming but I thought I'd reach back into the mists of time (about a month ago) for this golden oldie:

https://twitter.com/readerer/status/832303185826033664

lol

U-235, Let me tell you, can be a bad hombre

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hyped that trump's gonna finally get the chinese to fix the potholes on my street and just 4 the small fee of a toll everytime i drive onto it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/841255737343004672?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
It's a simple thing, but just seeing this gets a laugh out me about once a week.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Be nice, you will do much better!

says man who is known for not paying people for their work and built his political career on slandering his opponents

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i hope he leaves mccain alone ive been playing a lot of overwatch w my buds and i think we're ready for the war

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
He can read!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Jesse_Hirsch/status/841309282549276677?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
so many plans

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Imploded off the map

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015
"17 will be the worst year because Obama's gone"

-Donald Trump, President of lols

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Will trump continue to blame everything on Obama until his dying breath (in like 3 years)?

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

These sob stories sound like problems with their greedy lovely insurance companies and not ACA

Edit: LMAO you people still don't have single payer healthcare.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

haljordan posted:

Will trump continue to blame everything on Obama until his dying breath (in like 3 years)?

The plan has worked gangbusters for the gop so far, I can't imagine why they would stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

haljordan posted:

Will trump continue to blame everything on Obama until his dying breath (in like 3 months)?

fixed, unless Trump starts plugging Nutrisystem