Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Pastry of the Year posted:

My ideal afterlife is also an elementary school cafeteria

Just fish sticks and Jello cubes and wacky cake as far as the eye can see

Fish sticks are why I think I hate fish; I was three and got food poisoning and I think it scarred me for life. But I would eat jello all day if I could. I love my fruity hoof broth soooooooooo much.

Is wacky cake like funfetti?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

chitoryu12 posted:

http://www.artofwar2.com/

This is some batshit crazy word salad.

Yo this is a pro click right here lmao

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

http://www.artofwar2.com/

This is some batshit crazy word salad.

Holy lol

quote:

Now do you understand Principle 8?

The answer is located in the section for Principle 7.

Always be unpredictable.

The end.

Or is it?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Is wacky cake like funfetti?

It's just chocolate cake; when I was a kid, I thought they were calling it "wacky cake" to try and make this cube of plain old chocolate cake more "fun," somehow, but no — wacky cake is an actual thing. It's made without eggs, butter, or milk!

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

Principle 7 of 88: Always be unpredictable:

:lol: at the fact that there just happen to be 88 Principles, much like the Aryan Nation has the 88 Precepts. Dollars to donuts, this guy is either a closet racist, or has been found out already.

Edit: Holy loving christ :laffo:

lol, this loving book posted:

So the example, as I was saying before, is that you should read this next example-

gently caress me, I can't stop laughing.

lol, this loving book posted:

So now you’ve discovered a new secret contained within this book. What is that secret? I am not going to tell you. Why would I tell you? Did you forget? We are enemies.

:psyboom:

I'm buying this loving book. Can I buy it? gently caress, I want this. This is "The Room" in book form.

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 14:27 on Mar 13, 2017

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zipperelli. posted:

I'm buying this loving book. Can I buy it? gently caress, I want this. This is "The Room" in book form.

I didn't actually read all of it but isn't it just a toned-down http://www.realultimatepower.net/?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Zipperelli. posted:

:lol: at the fact that there just happen to be 88 Principles, much like the Aryan Nation has the 88 Precepts. Dollars to donuts, this guy is either a closet racist, or has been found out already.

He is Vietnamese, so it's probably a coincidence. He's posted his linkedin on reddit. Not going to post the link here, but it's almost as funny as his book.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Pastry of the Year posted:

It's just chocolate cake; when I was a kid, I thought they were calling it "wacky cake" to try and make this cube of plain old chocolate cake more "fun," somehow, but no — wacky cake is an actual thing. It's made without eggs, butter, or milk!

So...lovely cake?

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

I HAVE GAINED...AT LEAST 45 POUNDS!

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Jerry Cotton posted:

I didn't actually read all of it but isn't it just a toned-down http://www.realultimatepower.net/?

I mean, yes and no.

Chapter 1 reads like literal nonsense, and for the 20 minutes I spent reading, I can't honestly recall one single thing I read. It was incredible.

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 14:43 on Mar 13, 2017

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.

Paladinus posted:

He is Vietnamese, so it's probably a coincidence. He's posted his linkedin on reddit. Not going to post the link here, but it's almost as funny as his book.

Yeah, 8 is a lucky number in Asian cultures but still this poo poo is hilarious lol

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I haven't read more than the quotes posted here, but whilst it's not hilarious, it's too funny to be real, right?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

So...lovely cake?

I remember it being OK.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Zipperelli. posted:

Edit: Holy loving christ :laffo:

gently caress me, I can't stop laughing.

:psyboom:

Is this the new dozer fleet?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"Oh... noooo."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ularg posted:

"Oh... noooo."

I'm the guy on the right also sneaking a cell phone picture.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Zipperelli. posted:

for the 20 minutes I spent reading, I can't honestly recall one single thing I read.

This was the whole point, fool! Remember, you (the reader) are his enemy! By preventing you from understanding, he has defeated you!

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Ularg posted:

"Oh... noooo."

Ignoring your date to play on a 3ds is just rude. He doesn't deserve her.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

tight aspirations posted:

Yeah, she could do better.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

tight aspirations posted:

like she's a great conversationalist

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

I used to work with a guy who was super socially awkward and had no idea how to communicate with people effectively. I was told that another coworker set him up on a date and he showed up to that date with his parents along.

I don't think he was a Mormon but he was a real weird dude.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

If you're humankin, does that mean that your outer form is something other than a human? Like, I'm catkin, but my cat is humankin?

And why is "neuroatypical" such a buzzword with these people? "Oh, look at me, I have possibly untreated mental illness! Aren't I quirky and fun!"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Thanks, feminism.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Once again feminism ruins everything.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Thanks, feminism.

I find that incredibly surprising to be honest.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

good loving lord how are people still falling for these fake blogs

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tetracube posted:

good loving lord how are people still falling for these fake blogs

Very carelessly.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I mean, this is probably a step up, at least for the safety of people in the neighborhood.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pick posted:

I mean, this is probably a step up, at least for the safety of people in the neighborhood.

Not for the children.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

Not for the children.

He wants to gently caress horses now. Again, a step up.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Pick posted:

He wants to gently caress horses now. Again, a step up.

Not for the horses.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

grittyreboot posted:

Not for the horses.

No he needs to step up to be able to gently caress the horses.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Jerry Cotton posted:

Very carelessly.

I can only hope they're fake or teenagers. Granted, the number of TumblrInAction boxes that description checks off is high, but there are enough actual weird people out there that it gets hard to separate at times. Makes me wonder how many troll MRA/anti-fem blogs exist as well. There's enough genuine ones as it is.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

grittyreboot posted:

Not for the horses.

I think we all know how that can play out. So again, a step up.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

That was really sweet and romantic and besides loving his mother a bit too much what is exactly supposed to be wrong with him?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

One of these things is so, so much worse than the others. Like I had a moment of "whoa, that's enough internet for me today"

• Locked thread