Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

This goes here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiC9X_MoE1M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Makes you think...

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I like that logic.

But I'm three dabs deep into my morning.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

opened my eyes tbh

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
hey n4i is this a bear

https://s1.webmshare.com/7QGbM.webm

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I don't know what it is but I'm intrigued..

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/j2eXdpA.mp4

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The shrooms episode in the new season of Love on netflix is great.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I see the poor JSF don't have serfs to do menial labor for them.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
While that is kind of silly, it'd be a lot better if they just got some of those adapters where you can attach a brass catching bag to the side of the rifle. I guess it's better than policing loving brass when you're done :shrug:

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Mike-o posted:

While that is kind of silly, it'd be a lot better if they just got some of those adapters where you can attach a brass catching bag to the side of the rifle. I guess it's better than policing loving brass when you're done :shrug:

I had an AT where we did a bunch of exercises with the Japanese army and they had the catchers. We had to pick up our brass like scrubs.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

I had an AT where we did a bunch of exercises with the Japanese army and they had the catchers. We had to pick up our brass like scrubs.

My brother set up tarps for his marines to shoot on back in 98ish, then when they were done they'd just lift it up and dump the tarp in to a bucket. He got counseled for not getting the range officer's permission

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Do militaries reload their ammo? Or is that just a keep the range clean measure?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Capn Beeb posted:

Do militaries reload their ammo? Or is that just a keep the range clean measure?

I think mainly it's to have accountability that the ammo was shot, and if not shot, that it was returned. IE to keep people from stealing it and saying they shot it all off. I'm sure the brass gets sold back to whomever who then reloads it maybe, but the army doesn't use reloads that I've ever seen. Same with grenade pin & spoon.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
You can buy used military brass by the box / barrel / pallet / truck from government auctions, so I think it might actually be a cost saving / recycling measure as well.

The only "reloads" I saw were what the army marksmanship unit uses, but that's not really reloads I don't think, they just load their own.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I always assumed that it was busy work like raking rocks and sweeping rain. Ergo we never did it on an AF range.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah we never had to police brass on USAF ranges. Not in Basic or any of the semi annual qualifying events.

Only ever had to pick up brass when shooting with the Army.

Kick-Puncher
Jan 20, 2006
I think it depends on the range. A lot gets deformed and recycled some I think gets turned into blanks. It gets measured by weight and is compared to the rounds shot by the unit. I think you have to get like 90%return? Depends on the mood of the ammo dudes.

The best part? Those ammo cans that you have to maintain strict accountability of, they go in the recycling too. If you are ever on ammo detail ask the guys in charge to bring a bunch back, they don't give a gently caress as long as they were accounted for.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

My brother set up tarps for his marines to shoot on back in 98ish, then when they were done they'd just lift it up and dump the tarp in to a bucket. He got counseled for not getting the range officer's permission

Well I could totally see some dumb grunts doing that with some flamable as gently caress plastic and setting it off with a hot barrel.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Yeah we never had to police brass on USAF ranges. Not in Basic or any of the semi annual qualifying events.

Only ever had to pick up brass when shooting with the Army.

That's because CATM cleaned up for you. Also, they hated you.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
https://twitter.com/alexyablon/status/841296659774595076

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I'm Nardo

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I'm Levar Shelborne, aka Wavy Boy

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The dude from the short-lived American Guns reality show on Discovery is going to jail for a long time. Got busted for illegally selling guns without a license.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...-taxes.amp.html

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm Dwayne Lamont Rawlings, aka Ding Dong

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I don't understand how he "borrowed" another FFL's license for straw sales. Was he calling the other shop to run the NICS check for every sale?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

You want to know some awesome things employers in Florida can do? So say you get fired for telling your boss you'd like a raise or you're finding a new job. They can reduce any pay remaining they owe you to minimum wage outside of overtime hours because there is no state protections and that is all the federal law protects.

Friend of mine ran the kitchen at a bar here in town. Worked anywhere between 40-70 hours a week. Handled all food ordering etc and served in all but title as the kitchen manager. Was sick of the bullshit of the job without the pay for it, he told them he was going to try to find another job. He got relieved from work a couple hours later and that night received a text saying "all your shifts are covered good luck at your next job." At this point he had not even began looking and was mainly fishing for a pay raise or for someone else to do the extra bullshit he wasn't getting paid for. He just got his final paycheck and they dropped him to minimum wage for the last pay period.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Mr. Nice! posted:

You want to know some awesome things employers in Florida can do? So say you get fired for telling your boss you'd like a raise or you're finding a new job. They can reduce any pay remaining they owe you to minimum wage outside of overtime hours because there is no state protections and that is all the federal law protects.

Friend of mine ran the kitchen at a bar here in town. Worked anywhere between 40-70 hours a week. Handled all food ordering etc and served in all but title as the kitchen manager. Was sick of the bullshit of the job without the pay for it, he told them he was going to try to find another job. He got relieved from work a couple hours later and that night received a text saying "all your shifts are covered good luck at your next job." At this point he had not even began looking and was mainly fishing for a pay raise or for someone else to do the extra bullshit he wasn't getting paid for. He just got his final paycheck and they dropped him to minimum wage for the last pay period.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mr. Nice! posted:

Food service jobs are the worstbest for employee exploitation.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Was driving on I5 earlier and saw a Kia Sedona with a 3% bumper sticker driven by an overweight guy wearing a lot of 5.11 gear. :sad:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/DonnieDoesWorld/status/841326738130972672

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Little dude got rekt

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gSkLjRCfGI

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Pesticide20 posted:

Was driving on I5 earlier and saw a Kia Sedona with a 3% bumper sticker driven by an overweight guy wearing a lot of 5.11 gear. :sad:

Not every time, but frequently when people order search and rescue gear for their dogs (patches, harnesses, etc), there will be a XXL+ tshirt on their order.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Pesticide20 posted:

lol @ three percenters, especially the washington ones

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
is that eric andre show suppose to be outsider art or something cuz i dont get it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

is that eric andre show suppose to be outsider art or something cuz i dont get it

It's another weird pothead show on adult swim, imo. There are sometimes where it is simply brilliant, like when they had Jack McBrayer on and he was not at all in on the joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jANThtZJGrs

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Apparently he really fucks with the guests, like pipes hot air directly onto them (sometimes with rotten fish smell), 'beats up' a naked intern, and stuff like that. The one with Khalifa is pretty funny.

It can be hit or miss but it's funny most of the time (I'm really high whenever I watch it so ymmv)

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
those dudes are on way harder stuff than weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah that's not pothead behavior.

They seem more like the bath salt crowd.

• Locked thread