Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Cup Runneth Over posted:

You merely adopted the Blitz; I was born into him, molded by him: https://streamable.com/g7yzg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hard please listen to the people

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
Just shrink his stupid head Hard. That'll fixem' good.

Also give him side flaps like the Frenchman.

Gr4vyB04t fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Mar 13, 2017

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Cup Runneth Over posted:

You merely adopted the Blitz; I was born into him, molded by him: https://streamable.com/g7yzg

Here, have another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaa1cGHQw9A

Streamable hates it apparently.

Cup Runneth Over fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Mar 13, 2017

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Can be just have the helmet not be part of the hitbox? It's a stupid problem only the Germans have.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I'm going to predict the easy bug; Glaz can see all the enemy operators heat signatures at all times but only if he has his pistol out.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

Those walls never stood a chance.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Voodoo - Gets a life size voodoo doll he can set up and pose to look like a defender. If an attacker mistakes it for an enemy and shoots it the damage is reflected on to them.

bobua
Mar 23, 2003
I'd trade it all for just a little more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy1wLmCl3ws&t=110s

Hopefully this starts at the right time. The first 2 minutes are just me asking someone to shoot a door open for me. We were getting beat up pretty bad and not working together at all. Game was just 3 randoms with no mics and my friend that had been drinking and was pretty useless kill wise.

Nickname Pending
Jan 2, 2008

I learned how to play beer pong from the Prince of Uganda at a university party.

bobua posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy1wLmCl3ws&t=110s

Hopefully this starts at the right time. The first 2 minutes are just me asking someone to shoot a door open for me. We were getting beat up pretty bad and not working together at all. Game was just 3 randoms with no mics and my friend that had been drinking and was pretty useless kill wise.

And here I am, never being able to get a kill with him.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Does the Thermal fix anything about why Glaz is bad for higher skill players? The pro picks almost never take marksman rifles and recent pick rates still show they'd rather take the flexibility of Blackbeard.

It doesn't look like regular players hate him indoors due to his high damage + wall destruction, they are more concerned about his damage drop off/map design for sniper spots than any kind of anti peak ability.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Carecat posted:

Does the Thermal fix anything about why Glaz is bad for higher skill players?
No.

Medlar
Mar 14, 2013

Bashar al-Asuh Dude

Twitch unmasked

imokaywiththis.png

Nickname Pending
Jan 2, 2008

I learned how to play beer pong from the Prince of Uganda at a university party.
Honestly, I use Glaz pretty consistently. He is almost a must have for Plane (even when enemy goes cargo), great for Kanal and House and still pretty useful for other maps. Even if the map doesn't have a lot of sniper spots, he's still good for aiming down a hallway. Take off his scope and his rifle is almost like a shotgun.

Medlar posted:

Twitch unmasked

imokaywiththis.png

Is this a new update? That's pretty awesome.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Is there champ lore in this game? Someone in my game was adamant that Frost is a MtF trans.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Carecat posted:

Does the Thermal fix anything about why Glaz is bad for higher skill players?

Being able to instantly see small pieces of body poking out is going to be pretty loving good if you have any sort of aim. It's not going to be a win cannon but it's still a nice improvement.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

CJ posted:

Is there champ lore in this game? Someone in my game was adamant that Frost is a MtF trans.

Yeah everyone that preordered got a manga.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
http://i.imgur.com/QTPf8xO.gifv

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
:whitewater:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

CJ posted:

Did you mean Hibana?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Brings a fuckin' tear to my eye. I wish the devs could decide between football helmets and Grade A poo poo like this, but whatever, take my money anyway.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/gtn34/status/835089000239001600

edit: that tweet's picture previews are more hilarious than I thought

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

No more blow up doll but now I can't unsee Taylor Negron.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

That drone skin isn't a tactical improvement from the regular black one

Trash

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

CJ posted:

All the ops have a pointless dossier profile next to the load out option.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
Twitch does not have to have facial hair, which is a distinctive feminine feature, not having any that is, ergo I'd hit it. :h:

Honestly I like this skin and it's not sexed up like you would expect from devs who changed a gimp into having eyelashes, lipstick and more pronounced hips.

I don't read reddit but I expected the comments for this gif to be good and they are: (empty line between different ones)

quote:

WHOA MOMMA

[She looks very elegant/classy.]
And tough as gently caress at the same time. She looks a bit like a WAC. Which is both awesome, and also reinforces the theory Twitch is gay.

I always thought twitch looked kinda ugly with the balaclava on but drat, i take back everything i said!

She looks really pretty without that mask.

you can't spell nutrition without N U T[is this a masturbation thing]

Looks like my mom when I tell her some bullshit lie

Who knew Twitch actually had a waste? Her original outfit is so... boxy.

She actually looks hot now. Lmao

Who knew that Twitch was attractive

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

All the ops have a pointless dossier profile next to the load out option.

If by pointless you mean cool and good, giving the game some personality and purpose beyond endless rounds of shootmans.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
They're a nice touch but it'd be cool if I could read them or look at the unlockable stuff while chainsmoking bongrips in matchmaker que because otherwise I'm not really going to bother

@Hard plz don't ever unmask IQ/Glaz/Tachanka btw cause they're rad and the predator/terminator thing are already perfect solutions

Blitz elite skin should be a backwards baseball cap and dealwithit shades instead of giant earthings

edit: also thanks for making spetznaz/gsg my dailies over and over again because tbh i could play them forever

Thief fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Mar 13, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Cup Runneth Over posted:

If by pointless you mean cool and good, giving the game some personality and purpose beyond endless rounds of shootmans.

That personality in the game play WOD be cool and good. T hunt has banter they could have done more with, and put in multiplayer

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

That personality in the game play WOD be cool and good. T hunt has banter they could have done more with, and put in multiplayer

"Nerf this" -Hibana while switching to the Bearing 9 while indoors

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

WOD? What the gently caress auto correct.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

That personality in the game play would be cool and good. T hunt has banter they could have done more with, and put in multiplayer

:agreed:

but you take what you can get yaknow, they couldn't even be bothered to make videos for the new ops

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

*smokey static screen*

Really skip video?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Cup Runneth Over posted:

:agreed:

but you take what you can get yaknow, they couldn't even be bothered to make videos for the new ops

Yeah I feel like that wouldn't have been too hard. But some of the videos are real bad so I don't particularly mind.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Yeah I feel like that wouldn't have been too hard.

Yeah you just gotta open up SFM and

Medlar
Mar 14, 2013

Bashar al-Asuh Dude
lol@reddit comments.

Im just glad Emmanuelle isn't some bald-hayd underneath the ski mask.

Somebody suggested that IQs profile picture looks like the Jeff Daniels' character in Dumb and Dumber.

Can't unsee.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Yeah I feel like that wouldn't have been too hard. But some of the videos are real bad so I don't particularly mind.

The little operator bios are fun, probably really easy to make, and I try to remember them. It's a small thing but it definitely helps me connect to the characters a little better. It's nice when you have something in common with an op too.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

The Duggler posted:

Yeah you just gotta open up SFM and

I've studied computer animation I know it's a big involved process, but they're 30 second clips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Just a pro tip for ubi:
Don't give Ash a 40s Jewish uniform.

• Locked thread