Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Black hula hoops in the avengers tower for everyone.

mr dad style

racon going high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

it's clearly a legion tie-in event, shadow rings for the shadow king

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Bye bye Fantastic 4 NPCs. Can't say that anyone's going to miss you. Well, except for these nerds.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Kokoro Wish posted:

Bye bye Fantastic 4 NPCs. Can't say that anyone's going to miss you. Well, except for these nerds.

They also removed the ff4 achivement for killing doom

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
that is next level

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i bet marvel told em to do it years ago and they only just got round to it

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
On Commendations: I just hit 200/200 again on Commendations and the only thing I have so far is the Slot 1 upgrades. Should I just grab one of Slot 3/4 or is it worth more to save for Slot 2/5?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Toshimo posted:

On Commendations: I just hit 200/200 again on Commendations and the only thing I have so far is the Slot 1 upgrades. Should I just grab one of Slot 3/4 or is it worth more to save for Slot 2/5?

I think you're the only one upgrading those ever since they removed power points.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Jusupov posted:

I think you're the only one upgrading those ever since they removed power points.

Well, it would be a moot issue if every raid I saw wasn't "full 69/80 or gtfo", but as it is, I can't get anywhere near commendation cap per week, so these upgrades are painfully slow. And getting Fraglites/Jinns is so very far away.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Nice to see the 'gaz hasn't replied to my insane conspiracy theory about marvel and fox which confirms it must be true' logic still going strong on the official forums.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Jusupov posted:

You'd be very wrong, seeing as the other affixes that still exist mostly scale nicely, and running the recipes is practically free.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

AzraelNewtype posted:

You'd be very wrong, seeing as the other affixes that still exist mostly scale nicely, and running the recipes is practically free.

I meant the buying the recipes stage

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Jusupov posted:

They also removed the ff4 achivement for killing doom

In bird culture, this is considered a dick move.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Percelus posted:

it's clearly a legion tie-in event, shadow rings for the shadow king

I'm so salty that nobody is watching this and it's going to get cancelled.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Kokoro Wish posted:

haha marvel you are petty as gently caress

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

malhavok posted:

I'm so salty that nobody is watching this and it's going to get cancelled.
It's so good.

David Haller in Marvel Heroes: whenever you change zones, your name either changes to a different prestige color, or your costume changes, or you experience a 3-hour rollback, or it opens Frog Fractions. Also your power set is a bar full of Black Bolt + SW ult with a recharge-on-changing-zones CD.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Jusupov posted:

I meant the buying the recipes stage

That's got more to do with there being no new players and everyone already having them than the removal of power points itself.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

legion doesn't have the best ratings but i think it's doing fine for an fx show http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/fx-tv-show-ratings-33426/ :jerry:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I've been really enjoying Legion despite the lack of no pun intended effects budget.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
the lack of an effects budget is probably the best thing anyone could do to help make a comic book movie focus on things like story and character development.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

legion is probably the best-looking show on tv right now
also the best horror show since twin peaks

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Erdricks posted:

the lack of an effects budget is probably the best thing anyone could do to help make a comic book movie focus on things like story and character development.

And some seriously impressive editing and set design.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Gaz got me curious so I spent all day finding how Squirrel Girl could be incredibly overtuned. Was not disappointed.

Squirrel Girl, Summoner, 1:10 ttk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGjql5UUzLo
Build: http://marvelheroes.info/build/3442/

When not abusing Book of Eibon and Symbiote Infestation it's a 1:37 ttk. In both some of her squirrels get summoned outside the room and have to run in. So her dps is actually a little higher than this.

I'm not gonna download test center just to see how nerfed it is.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
2 Questions:
  1. Has anyone gotten Pelt of the Sacred White Gorilla to drop post-BUE? It's the last thing I need for the cheevo, and while I avoid Wakanda, I've killed lots of Man-Apes in Midtown with nothing to show for it.
  2. Since I'm gonna be snowed in tonight, any tips on making the most of midtown monday?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Toshimo posted:

2 Questions:
  1. Has anyone gotten Pelt of the Sacred White Gorilla to drop post-BUE? It's the last thing I need for the cheevo, and while I avoid Wakanda, I've killed lots of Man-Apes in Midtown with nothing to show for it.
  2. Since I'm gonna be snowed in tonight, any tips on making the most of midtown monday?

1: pretty sure i got one from the blue boxes that rained like candy during the dr strange event
2: kill things in midtown

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Toshimo posted:

2 Questions:
1. Yeah I've gotten at least one out of a Strange event box, and definitely had one drop flat-out from the big Mape himself in Cosmic Midtown this weekend. Then again I am blessed by the dark RNG gods (ask gib about the Rhino horn).

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

It's true, Ultron be praised, because right after he got one of the rarer cosmic artifacts from the Brotherhood wave I ask him to invite me and bless my quest for a cosmic Rhino horn. Sure enough the very next wave had Rhino and he dropped it for me.

#TrueStoriesOfChaosMagic

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:

Kokoro Wish posted:

Took them 1.5 years to remove since the f4nt4stic 4 movie came out. Xmen characters NPC to be deleted in 2019

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

along with the rest of theg ame, as thats when the rights run out

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

It's true, Ultron be praised, because right after he got one of the rarer cosmic artifacts from the Brotherhood wave I ask him to invite me and bless my quest for a cosmic Rhino horn. Sure enough the very next wave had Rhino and he dropped it for me.

#TrueStoriesOfChaosMagic
I've also gotten two character tokens in last two weeks, playing maybe a total of 4 hours in that time.

Otoh they were Taskmaster and Green Goblin so the luck could be better, but still.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Lozareth posted:

I'm not gonna download test center just to see how nerfed it is.

It was down all weekend and they still haven't said anything, so this is probably a good idea.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Toshimo posted:

2 Questions:

Yes

Make groups and kite extra bosses to the spawn groups

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Hey, I've got some extra insignias that seem ok, but not super duper great if anyone wants them.

Alternatively, if they are bad garbage, someone let me know and I'll vendor them.

Hit me up here or in-game.

Emberfox
Jan 15, 2005

~rero rero rero rero rero

jujojoh posted:

Took them 1.5 years to remove since the f4nt4stic 4 movie came out. Xmen characters NPC to be deleted in 2019

It's sort of weird, since Marvel seems to have lifted their ban on X-Men stuff, but still want nothing to do with the Fantastic Four.

Maybe Latveria connections there.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Colgate posted:

It's sort of weird, since Marvel seems to have lifted their ban on X-Men stuff, but still want nothing to do with the Fantastic Four.

Maybe Latveria connections there.

Fox started playing ball with the X-men and also making not lovely movies.

FF was the cornerstone of Marvel's brand for 40 years and keeps getting dumpstered for some loving reason.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I feel like they did the FF a lot of justice in the comics by them deciding after Secret Wars to just take some time and hang out outside of existence. It felt very natural since over the years they've somehow managed to resist being reset like most other characters and uninspired writers would just keep trying to write some of their entourage out so that they could play with just the ones they liked.

It kind of doesn't make sense that they'd dumpster them in games though for no reason other than the movies keep sucking. Nobody is seeing the movies because Sue Storm once gave you a quest - they see the movies because the FF have like Wonder Woman level brand recognition that isn't impacted in the slightest by their extended absence from comics.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Toshimo posted:

Hey, I've got some extra insignias that seem ok, but not super duper great if anyone wants them.

Alternatively, if they are bad garbage, someone let me know and I'll vendor them.

Hit me up here or in-game.

Oh man it's been a while since I've done this.

All of those insigs are trash. :twisted: Low rolls, bad affixes or both.

The only ones that are not completely poo poo ones are the Thor and Hulk insigs with crit and brut and the weapon x with crit and hp.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Mar 14, 2017

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Oh man it's been a while since I've done this.

All of those insigs are trash. :twisted: Low rolls, bad affixes or both.

The only ones that are not completely poo poo ones are the Thor and Hulk insigs with crit and brut and the weapon x with crit and hp.

Ok, cool thanks. To the vendor they go.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Cosmic Danger Room Artifacts are now available from Danielle Moonstar in the Danger Room hub area in exchange for Danger Room Merits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Currently on the TC, not on Live. Will this come to Live? Who knows!