Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Wooper posted:

Just a pro tip for ubi:
Don't give Ash a 40s Jewish uniform.
That hasn't stopped 16 year old Smoke slam pickers until now either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
lol @ anyone playing such a dank defender without full loadout of :420: skins

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Thief posted:

lol @ anyone playing such a dank defender without full loadout of :420: skins
That wasn't the reference. :unsmith:

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

cyber-nazis are a big deal in 2017

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Since the elite skins are mostly historical are they going to give the GSG 9 SS uniforms?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

No no the Wehrmacht, which are in no way related

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

CJ posted:

Since the elite skins are mostly historical are they going to give the GSG 9 SS uniforms?

I'd be down for something modern-day that's just more professional than jeans

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

GSG are cool because its like they were on call and weren't really expecting something to go down.

ubi has an opportunity to use their elite skins in a way that leans even more towards casual clothes than tacticool or historical stuff in a way that would make sense

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I'd be down for something modern-day that's just more professional than jeans

literally news story about a possible terrorist attack in germany has an accompanying photo of a cop in jeans and sneakers with a mp5 or assault rifle

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

When are the uniforms just going to be straight up regular street clothes? Makes me think of the weird,product placement unlockable costumes from Devil May Cry 2.

case in point

Not a particular fan of the clown pants but maybe Doc could rock those things.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Soon I hope

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
The GSG9 don't need SS uniforms. I already get serious Nazi vibes from Thermite's elite skin. Dude looks like a Brownshirt.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

You guys really want some Nazi uniforms in the game huh

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

The Duggler posted:

You guys really want some Nazi uniforms in the game huh

No, I want fewer. One was too many.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

AnElegantPeacock posted:

The GSG9 don't need SS uniforms. I already get serious Nazi vibes from Thermite's elite skin. Dude looks like a Brownshirt.

Yeah same. What is he supposed to be?

Also ww1 shocktroopers look like ww2 shock troopers so if they like that look they'll just say it's ww1

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Pickelhaubs and Franz Josephs for all

Nickname Pending
Jan 2, 2008

I learned how to play beer pong from the Prince of Uganda at a university party.
Is it highly improbable that a level 25 unranked has a win/loss of 1.5 and a k/d of a whopping 4.3? I have seen plats and diamonds with considerably less. I figured it might be a hack or something?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Smurf account.

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved

Nickname Pending posted:

Is it highly improbable that a level 25 unranked has a win/loss of 1.5 and a k/d of a whopping 4.3? I have seen plats and diamonds with considerably less. I figured it might be a hack or something?

No, that's a diamond smurf that played 6 matches and got terrible players and then stopped playing ranked because he was pissed.

Nickname Pending
Jan 2, 2008

I learned how to play beer pong from the Prince of Uganda at a university party.
He was oddly terrible at the game though.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

i personally got carried straight to platinum practically when i first started because matchmaker was on my side :rolldice:

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
Hey Hard, objective randomization in casual is hosed up. I keep playing the same objective location every single round.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Knifegrab posted:

Hey Hard, objective randomization in casual is hosed up. I keep playing the same objective location every single round.

Hey Hard, why can't we just pick the objective in casual? What's the rationale?

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Hey Hard, fix your game.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Casual's not about putting thought into poo poo

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Casual's not about putting thought into poo poo

You don't have to think about it. Just click where seems fun. That's why we play this game right? Because it's fun! :shepicide:

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
I am not even surprised anymore that the twitch has her foot clipping trough half of the drone. Its just another example of how people are paid to do this, but not care to actually put some love into it.
"Hey Joe, I guess we used the normal drone as reference for animation instead of the twitch drone, now the foot is clipping trough it"
"Lol who cares, thats what they told us to do and we did it, not my problem anymore, I am not going out of the way now to have the drone animation changed that it stops at the tip of the foot."

Its sad, I really want to buy this, but I cant support this kind of product shipping.

Nickname Pending
Jan 2, 2008

Paradigmata posted:

I am not even surprised anymore that the twitch has her foot clipping trough half of the drone. Its just another example of how people are paid to do this, but not care to actually put some love into it.
"Hey Joe, I guess we used the normal drone as reference for animation instead of the twitch drone, now the foot is clipping trough it"
"Lol who cares, thats what they told us to do and we did it, not my problem anymore, I am not going out of the way now to have the drone animation changed that it stops at the tip of the foot."

Its sad, I really want to buy this, but I cant support this kind of product shipping.

Despite that, the rest of what I see is pretty great. Hell, I didn't even notice the clipping until you said something. Besides, they might change it before release; if not, I'd still get it anyway.

If there is anything to really complain about, it would be consistent bugs and server issues.

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved

Nickname Pending posted:

Despite that, the rest of what I see is pretty great. Hell, I didn't even notice the clipping until you said something. Besides, they might change it before release; if not, I'd still get it anyway.

If there is anything to really complain about, it would be consistent bugs and server issues.

Yeah I kind gave up when it comes to Server and Bugs, it clearly went into the wrong direction over the last half year, and until the PTU start to fix their stuff, it wont be better.

But the Elite skins are amazing, and they put alot of effort into it, but WHY STOP AT THE FINISH LINE!?!??! If you create something amazing, why would you stop right then and there before it would be perfect and go like "lol gently caress that". They did amazing jobs before with the elite skins, and now they starting to have this attitude of "dont care, ship it" with this too.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Paradigmata posted:

I just assumed it was the arch of her foot.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Paradigmata posted:

I bet you're absolutely intolerable IRL.

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Stop questioning why companies ship unfinished products to your door, of which you keep buying items.
No.
Also how is that game related? Stop projecting.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
An update on a woman that has a face and may well have some lady parts to go with it:

quote:

Now I just need an IQ equivelant and my boner will complete.

Now all we need is the red lips back again, and everything will be perfect.

I AM SO MOIST

I want her to hurt me

I honestly didn't think any operator could be hotter than IQ, I am so glad I am wrong.

Wow a bad attitude lilly licker.

The white flag is not the only thing that's raising. If ya know what I mean.

I think I'm in love 😍

I'm so erect

Twitch is cute! CUTE!

MY shock drone is deployed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah she totally looks like she would whip me good and call me a bad boy.

Oh yeah, twitch is dropping mad hints that she likes the pussy.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

:laffo: wow

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Wooper posted:

An update on a woman that has a face and may well have some lady parts to go with it:

Be honest Woop, you posted all of those yourself didn't you?

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Knifegrab posted:

:wrong:

It's totally random, the code has been carefully examined by a drunken QA manager.

Our feeble human minds just can't understand that perfect randomness means getting the same number in a row sometimes. Like, all the time. 5 times in a row.

(Seriously Hard, you guys should look at using more uniformly distributed pseudo-random, like how music players use "shuffle")

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
Shutup Foe.

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Hum, Thermite's elite skin is based off American motorcycle cops from a few decates ago.

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Like many other things in this game, it is a design choice for the time being.

e: VV in ranked people tend to pick the same 2 objectives over and over again. They'd pick the same one if the game would allow it.

Hard fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Mar 14, 2017

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
But for real Hard, there definitely seems to be some newly introduced ridiculousness to the random spot chosen for the objective. Everyone I've been playing with has been seeing it. It is a serious buzzkill playing basement twenty times over on the pool hall gang map (I don't know map names OK?!)

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Oh boy, another week of 30 SAS, 20 JTF wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

Knifegrab posted:

But for real Hard, there definitely seems to be some newly introduced ridiculousness to the random spot chosen for the objective. Everyone I've been playing with has been seeing it. It is a serious buzzkill playing basement twenty times over on the pool hall gang map (I don't know map names OK?!)

Pretty sure the one that is a lot like a "club house" is in fact called "Club House"

• Locked thread