Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Bhabi's looking at you!

typical uncle, touching himself again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

typical uncle, touching himself again
He sex now but now not girl his pants

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I don't see "writes 'fac' on the internet" anywhere here, young man.

who the gently caress gets up at 3am

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

Rob Thomas?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

Since they're in the eastern hemisphere the clocks run backwards

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
Wow wrong thread.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

z0331 posted:

Wow wrong thread.

U wan som fac? Call me for big life unto big dikk

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Chrpno posted:

Rob Thomas?

He must be lonely.

:boom:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Bhabi's looking at you!

I like how dad in large family is obviously done with this poo poo and is getting read to beat the poo poo out of some twerps with his cane.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Why are those people so white?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Kingfish posted:

it's in india, which is in asia, where humanity is perceived inversely proportional to melanin

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

it's in india, which is in asia, where humanity is perceived inversely proportional to melanin

This is no joke. Being whiter is seen as superior. There are skin whitening creams and in weddings they try to white the bride up as much as possible in make up.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Is that a colonialism thing or a lovely culture thing? Guessing it's a little of both.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Take a look at former Louisiana governor and failed human/republican primary candidate Piyush "Bobby" Jindal's official state portrait!

Fwiw I think it's usually not cool to stigmatize someone who might wanna go with a more American nickname, but this rear end in a top hat is a loving bootlicker if there ever was one and wanted to end birthright citizenship

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

The Kingfish posted:

Is that a colonialism thing or a lovely culture thing? Guessing it's a little of both.

I think ast this point colonialism is a significant part of Indian culture.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Yeah the Europeans certainly left their mark, but there's also a pretty obvious North/South divide between Indo-Europeans/Aryans and Dravidians (the latter were often considered "black" by the British). Most of the big empires in Indian history were centered north of that line, so lighter=better than got baked into the caste system. Hindi is an Indo-Aryan language. So it goes.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Kingfish posted:

Pretty much every traditional culture thought being tan was bad since it's what poor people got while working outside

The us only switched in the 60s

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Beaten ^^^

You don't get fair skin by slaving away all day under the hot sun, I think it's one of the first dichotomies of human labor. Bosses sit in the shade, workers work in the sun.

That sort of animosity is almost as old as prostitution.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Though arguably the whole light skinned aryan invaders taking over the dark skinned natives makes india much more converned with skin color than most

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

The Kingfish posted:

northern Indians like those from Punjab have less melanin than southern Indians like those from Tamil Nadu. I've seen some Punjabi women with makeup on be mistaken for your average white person. It's not really that surprising - melanin difference being evolution/environmental adaptation at work.

Indians discriminate based on skin tone just like the rest of the world - they see fairer, lighter skin as better. Sad but true

I've heard people mistake previously SC governor Nikki Haley for being white. Both of her parents are natives from Punjab:

Punjab people:

Tamil Nadu people:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Regular Nintendo posted:

Take a look at former Louisiana governor and failed human/republican primary candidate Piyush "Bobby" Jindal's official state portrait!

Fwiw I think it's usually not cool to stigmatize someone who might wanna go with a more American nickname, but this rear end in a top hat is a loving bootlicker if there ever was one and wanted to end birthright citizenship

Is he having a stroke in that photo?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

POoast u r bobs or gtetouttttttttttttttttttttt

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

thanks for doxxing me, op, god dammit

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Dont just think it! Thats the most erotic thing a woman can say in the bedroom

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
i gently caress you

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin

Regular Nintendo posted:

He gave himself that nickname when he was like 5 years old because his favorite TV character was Bobby Brady.

Sunswipe posted:

Is he having a stroke in that photo?

No, that's just what he looks like.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bag em and tag em posted:

i gently caress you

You are rear end hosed.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I am Chudbo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

i will bite your boobs

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

So, while I'm sure it's much lower, what's the percentage of females acting like this, 0%? It can't be JUST the guys who are this sexually frustrated, can it?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

So, while I'm sure it's much lower, what's the percentage of females acting like this, 0%? It can't be JUST the guys who are this sexually frustrated, can it?

swellow yor deck with fagina. I am please rear end hosed.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Blue Train posted:

i will bite your boobs

swallow ur melons

(one like)

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Blue Train posted:

i will bite your boobs

facuk u

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

the women are also very sexually frustrated, but its not like they can really do anything about it. imagine not being able to bang until you're married lol.

always remember that YOU could have born prakesh in mumbai and not have any outlet for your sexuality. you could be a 19 year kid in afghanistan knowing you cant get any, at all, period, until you get married and its extremely expensive.

thats why american movies are so popular, that fantasy of Arnold/Statham/James Bond banging all these chicks and they are handsome and rich.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

While they're likely more frustrated than their male counterparts can you imagine anyone wanting to holla back at these weirdos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

whoflungpoop posted:

While they're likely more frustrated than their male counterparts can you imagine anyone wanting to holla back at these weirdos

Facuk u

• Locked thread