Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Did trump actually get away with this type of stuff when he was a CEO. Or has he really cranked the show's intensity in the last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Methanar posted:

Did trump actually get away with this type of stuff when he was a CEO. Or has he really cranked the show's intensity in the last year.

Trump tax is 25% off, after the work is finished, is good business, if you don't like it, SAD!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Trump is going to spend 3 years bumblefucking up a staggering number of civil cases against him, then desperately campaign for another 4 years of avoiding them.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Outrail posted:

Trump is going to spend 3 years bumblefucking up a staggering number of civil cases against him, then desperately campaign for another 4 years of avoiding them.

and win.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

thank god.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Outrail posted:

so he's a Roman consul?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He can't live forever, right? I bet he'll live forever just out of spite.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

The presidency is going to kill Trump

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Not necessarily a Trump related lol, but there's this https://www.twitch.tv/videos/128362374?t=32m08s

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Dizz posted:

Not necessarily a Trump related lol, but there's this https://www.twitch.tv/videos/128362374?t=32m08s
"What's wrong with whites becoming a minority?"
"Oh c'mon! Heh, dude, uh...it's obvious." <laughs nervously>

Losing majority status is a apocalyptic event to this man and he can't imagine it being anything else.

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
I have to find a lol real fast because IRL feels gross

the first woman recognized as being fit for Office loses to the bad guy from a show about turning a duck pond into a medical waste dump, and this has to be put into words for history

SnoozeOrder
Aug 2, 2016
Bernie would've won. :bernpop:

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost

SnoozeOrder posted:

Bernie would've won. :bernpop:

i said a lol not a wistful alt-reality dream :smithcloud:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Soho Joe posted:

I have to find a lol real fast because IRL feels gross

the first woman recognized as being fit for Office loses to the bad guy from a show about turning a duck pond into a medical waste dump, and this has to be put into words for history

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/841493832676048896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

guess those numbers have the white house spooked lol

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/841480278455508992?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Jose fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Mar 14, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Brazil lol

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/841461440259186689?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

haljordan posted:

Just trade the phones for health care ya blockheads, do I gotta think of everything?

in Trump's America these will dispense health care for cell phones

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

what an innocent lol in this time and era :unsmith:

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

christ Newt has gone downhill. did he have a stroke? looking bannon-like here but without the bulbous scarlet alcoholic nose

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Dizz posted:

LOL holy gently caress, I thought this was just some rando dude who called in but apparently he's some famous youtuber with millions of subscribers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JonTron

lol the internet makes you stupid as gently caress

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
'avin a nice giggle atm

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Also I rly don't get the tie thing. I am 6'7 and so finding a tie that fits is p difficult. The tape is for when you're so tall you have to tape down the back end of the tie because it doesn't go through the loop, or generally because it just barely does. Also you roll the tape into a double-sided circle thing and stick them together with it, so nobody can see the tape when you do this. Trump is 6'3 so he definitely knows this, literally every tall person knows this ONE WEIRD TRICK to not looking like a jackass.

smdh

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

This is like the most common ~lifehack~ for tall people ever.

I also do not know why he doesn't just get a clip, or even go Big Boss and tuck the other end of the tie into his shirt (also an effective technique tho ppl will notice that the other end is "missing", so for pros only).

I am very concerned about this tie thing, it is literally causing my autism levels to explode

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

He has his own line of ties. Like he can't just call up the factory in China and have them make a few custom ones?

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

He has his own line of ties. Like he can't just call up the factory in China and have them make a few custom ones?

Exactly. I mean there is literally no reason this issue should exist. The guy has his own tie company.. There is literally no excuse. Or he should just buy a slightly shorter tie, problem solved.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

As a tall guy who knows this issue in and out, I am almost ragingly mad about this.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you know they make longer ties or you can just use a different style of knot which doesnt use up so much material. but anyway ok back to loling at our classless retard pres

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Anger Level:

Healthcare: 5
loving TIE: 69 x a billion

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

du -hast posted:

As a tall guy who knows this issue in and out, I am almost ragingly mad about this.

lol

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Jesus Christ posted:

LOL holy gently caress, I thought this was just some rando dude who called in but apparently he's some famous youtuber with millions of subscribers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JonTron

lol the internet makes you stupid as gently caress

LOL you can hear JonTron right on the edge of just wanting to yell out "brown people are bad, gently caress!" but he knows that it will just ruin his argument.

*nervous laugh*
"I mean, come on man."
*loosens tie, unbuttons top button on shirt*

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/841438478592270337

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

THE loving TIE.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

ballistics statistics posted:

LOL you can hear JonTron right on the edge of just wanting to yell out "brown people are bad, gently caress!" but he knows that it will just ruin his argument.

*nervous laugh*
"I mean, come on man."
*loosens tie, unbuttons top button on shirt*

I know his whole "character" on his channel is that he's a goofy dumb guy, but holy gently caress is he dumb as gently caress

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Get this: video game youtubers are universally retarded

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lifeglug posted:

I know his whole "character" on his channel is that he's a goofy dumb guy, but holy gently caress is he dumb as gently caress

The real horror show / goldmine in that video is the comments section

It's 100 lines of stupid poo poo every 3 seconds

ED: Oh man, when they moved onto him refusing to say what he feels, clearly that black men are genetic thieves, he managed to even double down. Jesus Christ.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Mar 14, 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

du -hast posted:

Anger Level:

Healthcare: 5
loving TIE: 69 x a billion

im mad about the well done steak still. these things are more interesting than the standard GOP slash everything to the bone and gently caress poors fare. also less threatening and scary to consider. hope this helps

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Dizz posted:

God, this is every frustrating conversation with a racist I've ever had. Jon obviously has this notion, that's just that, a feeling, a sense, an idea, and he's then gone and found loads of statistics that broadly support it and tried to become informed, but at the end of the day his central tenet is just "whites deserve more stuff than non whites, but I'm not racist". Any time he's asked to drill down he laughs, exasperated (how do you not just INNATELY GET this like I do?!!) And changes the subject.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Wait, Jon tron's white?

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

!Klams posted:

God, this is every frustrating conversation with a racist I've ever had. Jon obviously has this notion, that's just that, a feeling, a sense, an idea, and he's then gone and found loads of statistics that broadly support it and tried to become informed, but at the end of the day his central tenet is just "whites deserve more stuff than non whites, but I'm not racist". Any time he's asked to drill down he laughs, exasperated (how do you not just INNATELY GET this like I do?!!) And changes the subject.

It's pretty funny to hear him cite some unsourced gut instinct fee-fee statistic that he pulled out of his arse, and then instantly dismiss a statistic from the other guy as just anecdotal. I'd call him a mental gymnast if he wasn't a fat prick.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i don't know who jontron is and this isn't making me lol

this is though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

i don't know who jontron is and this isn't making me lol