Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007

Hoohah posted:

This isn't at all guaranteed this time around.

Most people not in the top guild of the server quit around GoD/OoW because they had no chance to compete with said top guild for raid loot before these expacs launch, and therefore have no chance at all to do GoD / OoW stuff right out the gate because of the difficulty jump. Right now there are at least 16 guilds that have killed Quarm and one more who is struggling through Plane of Time. At least three of those guilds kill more than one Quarm each week via splitting.

A lot of people in EoE have said that certain upcoming expansions, usually GoD, OoW, or DoN, are the end of their EQ experience and when we tell them about stuff after, they seem excited to experience it. With the change from 3 months to 2 months on "non level cap increase" expansions, they've also made a good change to get people out of the horror that is DoDH and PoR and on to the more fun stuff in TSS, TBS, and beyond.

As long as they continue to apply Agent of Change instancing to certain progression events along the way, I think you're going to see the server remain a fairly healthy population. If they do something stupid (and expected) like not bother to instance critical progression zones such as Kod'taz, Txevu, Dreadspire, or Theater of Blood, the server population is going to drop like a rock. Otherwise, my guess is the population will probably trickle losses through normal attrition but with as many people as we have now, who knows where it'd stop.

The only wrinkle I see is the next progression server that is supposedly to come this summer, and the details on its rule set. Personally, there's only one possible basic ruleset I'd accept to consider jumping (no truebox, AoC instanced) but I'd imagine quite a few of the other guilds will take their chances starting again there to get away from the 'evil' AoS, OGC, and EoE.

Are we still considered that evil anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
I'd play the poo poo out of a new prog server with the same xp rules as the very first prog servers + instancing. gently caress killing 500 skellies in the newb yard for a bubble at level two.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

iNteg posted:

No. Only AOS / OGC are really considered "evil". And as open world targets keep becoming less and less of a thing, I don't think people will keep caring about those 2 guilds being "evil" either.

Yeah, couldn't agree more. I mean, PoP has a certain nostalgia break limit, so I don't think it'll ever get more popular than it is right now. That said, I think the server will still stay super strong through GoD and OoW. Too many in my guild are looking forward to it. Once you're past that though, and everyone has their epic 2.0s...the interest in the guild really wanes. Just a person here or there who can even talk about something past OoW. But with 20-something loving raid guilds, it'll take a long time of merging for the server to go down to "one/two real raid guilds" situation of previous TLPs.

Really hoping they properly instance progression for GoD. I barely knew anything about the game past Velious, but I had assumed that after Time, all important raids would already be instanced. Knowing now that GoD needs more things instanced to prevent bottlenecks - is that still a needed thing for more expansions to come?

Hoohah
Jun 27, 2004
Chimp

xZAOx posted:

Really hoping they properly instance progression for GoD. I barely knew anything about the game past Velious, but I had assumed that after Time, all important raids would already be instanced. Knowing now that GoD needs more things instanced to prevent bottlenecks - is that still a needed thing for more expansions to come?

Yes, there are open world things in multiple expansion that (if not instanced) could be cockblocked:

* In GoD, if Kod'taz isn't instanced, people could sit on (and potentially just blow and allow it to fail) the Grand Summoner Ring and the Ageless Relic Protector. (Side note: I'm not 100% certain these are required for progression, I thought you could do Kod'taz without them, but not Breakdown in Communication).
* In GoD, if Qvic isn't instanced, the primary source for non-leg/chest armor becomes HEAVILY contested. This doesn't block progression per se, as Tacvi has better loot in literally every slot, but its going to make breaking into Tacvi much harder for lesser guilds. To get to Inktu'ta, as long as Cynosure Kvanjii is dead, you can get the instance. Cynosure drops BiC progression pieces though.
* In GoD, if Txevu isn't instanced, people will compete for Zun'muram Tkarish Zyk in order to get a Signet of Command, which lets you get the Tacvi instance. This is doubly problematic as Zun'muram drops pieces for BiC progression. Even earlier than Zun, people can block the Runt script (key to the caves) or High Priest Nkosi Bkari (key to Zun area).
* In DoDH, if Master Vule the Silent Tear isn't instanced, people will farm him for both the decent augs he has and the eyes necessary to complete the Monocle of Blood, half of the key to get into Demi-Plane of Blood.
* In PoR, if Relic isn't instanced, people will sit on the three dragons to block others from getting to Daosheen.
* In PoR, if Devastation isn't instanced, people will sit on the 'great military commander' and Titanothon to block access to Sullon Zek's raid instance.
* In PoR, if Sverag isn't instanced, people will sit on the fortress commander to block access to Sullon Zek's raid instance.
* In PoR, if Theater of Blood isn't instanced, people will farm the 6 corrupted muses for key parts to Deathknell and for their pretty good loot and great augs.

OoW has an individual key issue that will cause some overcamping, but with the new pick changes it should be fine. There's nothing that people will specifically sit on for XP or loot except maybe the riftseeker sanctum piece, and there are multiple of those spread out the entire zone. This is the case for all signet droppers in open world.
DoN has no open world targets worth doing, and none that block progression. This is entirely done through missions which progress to unlock the two raids.
TSS has some group tasks that need to be done open world (faction is required by everyone) but by here numbers will dwindle and picks will make this not bad.
TBS has no open world targets, the only raid zone is Solteris which is instanced.
SoF and all expansions after SoD, all progression for raids is entirely instanced only requiring group missions to request the raid.
SoD has a 'dual track' system, you can get flagged for Korafax via group progression or you can get flagged via raid progression. If you have your entire guild do group progression, you can get the Korafax instance to key up for Citadel of the Worldslayer/Tower of Discord and skip the rest of the raiding.

iNteg posted:

Mabbu is still vociferous enough to piss some people off, but yeah most of it has died down.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Are there any reasons to sit on mobs to explicitly block people? With things being instanced, there's really no value, is there? I didn't feel that Seru key was kept farmed to block people, but kept competitive for the earring and extra keys. It didn't seem like guilds gave a crap about trying to block BoT access (although that'd be near impossible to do long term) - just racing to get theirs done.

I just don't know if there's any reason to think things would be killed to just be dicks. I can get competing for key and item drops, obviously.

Also, unless you have this info all saved somewhere, the amount of EQ specifics you retain is amazing, hah.

Hoohah
Jun 27, 2004
Chimp

xZAOx posted:

Are there any reasons to sit on mobs to explicitly block people? With things being instanced, there's really no value, is there? I didn't feel that Seru key was kept farmed to block people, but kept competitive for the earring and extra keys. It didn't seem like guilds gave a crap about trying to block BoT access (although that'd be near impossible to do long term) - just racing to get theirs done.

I just don't know if there's any reason to think things would be killed to just be dicks. I can get competing for key and item drops, obviously.

Also, unless you have this info all saved somewhere, the amount of EQ specifics you retain is amazing, hah.

Never underestimate the hatred some guilds have for each other and the lengths they'll go to gently caress each other over. Dima despises Grizvok and his whole crew for poo poo they did in Velious and Luclin, and vice versa. People at on the Swamp of No Hope medallion piece just to destroy it to slow down other guilds from getting into VP until later.

You're correct though that the attitude is changing, as I never really saw a dick fight occur in Luclin except Dima killing a few of AoS's wraiths to steal power sources and the usual comedy in Fungus Grove. The next time this will occur will be (with no instancing) in Kod'taz for the quest chain to make the Icon of the Altar (which opens the Ikkinz raids) or (with instancing done) Omens of War signets for Anguish access.

I was slightly wrong on Txevu/Tacvi, however. As long as you have the key to get to Zun'muram's area, if he's not up, you can click the statue behind where he spawns to get the Tacvi instance/zone in. That means that as long as no one blocks Runt or High Priest, you can get the Jade Inlaid Key and get to Tacvi (and if Zun happens to be up, you murder him and get your signet). Finding this out makes me sad cause I waited something like 2 months of constant checking on Vulak to find Zun up so a few friends and I could do Tacvi for alts, and this was when you could still illusion through Zun's door.

It becomes "serendipitous" blocking when you get to Master Vule, the fortress commander, and the six muses because they drop good in-era loot as well as preventing others from getting access items. Master Vule is particularly bad because with two eyes, you can only flag up to 12 people at a time, assuming you do it correctly.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
LDoN opened for like 2 hours today on Phinny, AoS managed to beat one raid before they closed it back up.

Krazuel fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Mar 15, 2017

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Krazuel posted:

LDoN opened for like 2 hours today on Phinny, AoS managed to beat one raid before they closed it back up.

Ugh I have bad memories of LDoN raids, might be better now that people know them? I dunno, I just recall them being a pain

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
LDoN was the expansion that signaled the death of PvP servers. All those no drop items we couldn't loot, instances we couldn't get into, so sad. :(

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

MF_James posted:

Ugh I have bad memories of LDoN raids, might be better now that people know them? I dunno, I just recall them being a pain

The one we did wasn't too bad, we cruised through pretty fast. Definitely have to relearn all the mechanics though, had one named allahu ackbar in the middle of our raid, wasn't expecting that... did something around a 6k ae, only had a shaman die to it though. Also had some traps or something doing 4 slot dispells which got annoying real quick. Overall I'd say triple splitting time is a harder undertaking, but we had all mains on the raid, so once we are splitting ldon raids we'll have to re-evaluate. Since they fixed it though we still have another month of gearing out everyone in elemental and time gear too.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Hoohah posted:

Never underestimate the hatred some guilds have for each other and the lengths they'll go to gently caress each other over. Dima despises Grizvok and his whole crew for poo poo they did in Velious and Luclin, and vice versa. People at on the Swamp of No Hope medallion piece just to destroy it to slow down other guilds from getting into VP until later.

Everquest, everquest never changes. :allears:

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Look no further than P1999 to see how 1999-like the top guilds still act. Absolutely nothing changed; including forum flaming. The guilds even have websites that mimick the childish flauting of boss kills and jabbing at competitors, although they might be a bit ironic.

Hoohah
Jun 27, 2004
Chimp
So as part of the LDoN opening, Splitpaw's final revamp went in. You know, the one with Ferocity II and Cleave II focuses on tradable ears and rings. This is 100% intentional as Absor posted a month ago that LDoN is when this revamp will happen, despite the zone being intended for catch up in OoW or later.

For reference, the first time Ferocity II shows up is in Gates of Discord is in Inktu'ta off of Noqufiel (Jeweled Stud of Madness) and Cleave II on the GoD melee BPs (also from Inktu'ta and Txevu).

While the items without cleave / fero are pretty weak (90 HME, some small heroic strength), with it means that everyone and their brother is going to be in splitpaw once LDoN goes live. I seriously think more people will be in there getting these two items for melee (or to sell) than doing adventures.

Which means competition.
Which means training and harsh words.
Which means lol.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Pilsner posted:

Look no further than P1999 to see how 1999-like the top guilds still act. Absolutely nothing changed; including forum flaming. The guilds even have websites that mimick the childish flauting of boss kills and jabbing at competitors, although they might be a bit ironic.

There was serious bad blood between my guild on Luclin and the other top guild during the SoV-SoL-PoP eras. Some of the best times I had was training half the mobs in WToV to the zone-in while they were setting up to raid NToV. Racing and then training the other guild, mid-fight, were common occurrences. Then my co-worker, who was also a guildmate, and I went to Fanfare '03. They arranged the tables by server and sure enough, everyone at the Luclin table was either in Endo or LoS. There was this awkward period where we just kinda looked at each other "So, you're soandso?" "yep" "jackass!" "gently caress you buddy." good times.

BloodThirster
Jan 8, 2001
Today is EQ's 18th anniversary, they released an update this morning for it. Apparently you can get a free heroic character (85 & max AAs for your level) if you have a full access account until March 31st. Seems like a pretty good deal for 15 bux.

https://www.everquest.com/news/free-heroic-character-eq-18th-anniversary

Also I've been kicking around on Xegony leveling up a Monk/Enchanter box. Shoot me a message if any goons are still around, names are Terragoma/Burgin. I'm considering using this boost on my Monk to box with my 60 something shaman.

BloodThirster fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Mar 16, 2017

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

BloodThirster posted:

Today is EQ's 18th anniversary

:psyduck:

Aades
Nov 28, 2005

Guns Up!

BloodThirster posted:

Today is EQ's 18th anniversary, they released an update this morning for it. Apparently you can get a free heroic character (85 & max AAs for your level) if you have a full access account until March 31st. Seems like a pretty good deal for 15 bux.

Awesome news! I've been thinking about getting a heroic character anyway to help with my old 69 rogue/67 druid on Firiona Vie.

What's the best class to get to powerlevel future characters up to around level 70?

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Aades posted:

Awesome news! I've been thinking about getting a heroic character anyway to help with my old 69 rogue/67 druid on Firiona Vie.

What's the best class to get to powerlevel future characters up to around level 70?

SK or druid. The SK can also solo old raids to get gear for your other characters.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

BloodThirster posted:

Also I've been kicking around on Xegony leveling up a Monk/Enchanter box. Shoot me a message if any goons are still around, names are Terragoma/Burgin. I'm considering using this boost on my Monk to box with my 60 something shaman.
Small correction, you don't need to be all access to get the heroic char, any existing account works, even a Free one. However, if you want the Heroic char for a brand new account you just made today, you will need to sub for at least a month (or use a Krono).

Aades posted:

If you can only get one char I think a Druid is a good choice. They can take an okay beating, run fast, heal themselves (necessary when you've pulled 100 PoP mobs onto yourself), and have great damage shields. All in all good for pl'ing.

I think the dream PL setup would be SK (pulling and tanking), Magician (damage shields) and Bard (even more damage shields and a little regen). I'm not sure how the SK will stay alive though with an assload of mobs on him, and no outside healing, but maybe there's a trick.

Aades
Nov 28, 2005

Guns Up!

Thanks guys, I was able to find a couple more old accounts using the account recovery, so I have a good PL crew now.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
[Thu Mar 16 18:26:35 2017] Edrick's birthdate: Tuesday, March 16, 1999 13:41:11.
[Thu Mar 16 18:26:35 2017] Total time playing Edrick: 539 days, 3 hours, and 22 minutes
[Thu Mar 16 18:26:35 2017] This session: 2 minutes and 10 seconds
[Thu Mar 16 18:26:35 2017] Your total time entitled on this account is approximately 15 years, 79 days.

Happy birthday, me.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Node posted:

[Thu Mar 16 18:26:35 2017] Edrick's birthdate: Tuesday, March 16, 1999 13:41:11.
[Thu Mar 16 18:26:35 2017] Total time playing Edrick: 539 days, 3 hours, and 22 minutes
[Thu Mar 16 18:26:35 2017] Your total time entitled on this account is approximately 15 years, 79 days.

Happy birthday, me.
Holy moses. Have you really had a sub for about 15 years? I remember about 5 years ago, my number of /played years jumped from about 3 to 8, due to what I can only assume was a bug in SOE's machinery. Not complaining since the veteran rewards are nice to have, particularly Throne of Heroes.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
50% exp bonus until the end of the month, started yesterday.

Also, they announced the new TLP - Agnarr, locks forever once it reaches LDoN (although they'll call it PoP server):

https://www.everquest.com/news/new-progression-server-2017-planes-of-power

quote:

Agnarr is a time-locked progression server that will start at the base game and eventually lock at Lost Dungeons of Norrath… permanently
We will refer to this server informally as "PoP-locked" even though it will eventually include Legacy of Ykesha and Lost Dungeons of Norrath
Expansions automatically unlock 12-weeks per expansion
Experience rates will be the same as Ragefire and Lockjaw
True Box server rules apply (one account per machine)
We will have a limited store that will start with lower-tier consumables (potions & buffs), appearances, and bags – and some mounts will unlock with Luclin, but marketplace offerings will not be too powerful for each expansion's era

Apparently even though they don't say it, it will be instanced like Phinny (not sure where this got confirmed, but several guildies reported it).

Won't get me to leave Phinny, but basically a "we've already got the work done so unlocks will happen on time" version of Phinny with faster exp isn't a bad idea, but I want to see the world after LDON too.

Hoohah
Jun 27, 2004
Chimp
I've seen a lot of back and forth on whether this is a good or a bad server, and I'm not exactly sure what it'll be.

A lot of people seem to be enjoying Planes of Power and aren't outright crushing it, so maybe that'll sustain them for awhile? I would have sworn that years ago p99 would have died out from lack of interest with nothing for people to do, especially if bribing the GMs was the only way to get raiding done, but it's still kickin. Agnarr really feels like this is a way to pump kronos in/out of the system with early game farming, only this time with all the bugs fixed and picks more limited.

Regardless, I suspect you won't see big established guilds like AoS, OGC, EoE, etc jump en masse and make it their new home. We talked about it last night and the near universal opinion in EoE is that it *might* be a nice place to tool around on and farm krono when nothing else is going on, but we're certainly not jumping as a guild as many, many people are looking forward to GoD and beyond, whether they've raided that stuff or not. Our only concern there is when the apathy for AoC raids will come into play and put in the blocks I mentioned before.

This is also a server ruleset that people asked for years ago, so I think they're also worming their way through the permutations now. I strongly suspect they'll sunset Vulak and repurpose that box as Agnarr, and probably just forward Fippy through TBM into a live server.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Hmmm do I do 3 years of patches just to log onto my six accounts and get some free characters...and if so, what server? Can you /testcopy the 85s? Decisions decisions...

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
I think the P99 comparisons are also flawed. It's free which is a huge part of it's draw.

As far as "going through permutations" - yeah, that sounds probably likely. Maybe next year they'll get that "everything is droppable" server 10 people want.

A few BDA'ers are interested in it as a place to play around on a little, like a few did on Quarm, but mainly only because of increased exp rates.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Trying to recover my original account now, hopefully I can, but I don't have access to the email nor the CC I used for the account.

I do have 3 others that I logged into to create heroic characters on good old xegony, but I'm hoping I can get my original account with my druid on it, then I can run tank druid and 2 dps.

What goons are still active on xegony?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

free heroic caused me to discover i have an embarrasing number of accounts from boxing on eqmac

i'll just claim 4

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

xZAOx posted:

Also, they announced the new TLP - Agnarr, locks forever once it reaches LDoN (although they'll call it PoP server):

I recently began playing on p2002 after being on p99 for years I got sick of their intrusive .dll and abusive staff

http://p2002.com/about is free and will be locked to PoP (its currently in velious with luclin releasing next month

its a good server and you can 3 box

Troll
Jan 15, 2012
Anyone have a list of names on p2002? I am a professional maker of bad decisions so I'm gonna try it. Game is no fun solo though.

BloodThirster
Jan 8, 2001
Needs more Goon Guilds

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Medullah posted:

Hmmm do I do 3 years of patches just to log onto my six accounts and get some free characters...and if so, what server? Can you /testcopy the 85s? Decisions decisions...
First of all it's no big deal to patch, just run the Launcher and let it run.

You don't have to choose a server now. Log into any character, on any server on each account, and you will see a message upon login (in the chat window) in yellow text saying that your account has a heroic char available. Then you can log out, and some day later create a heroic char on any server you like (or upgrade an existing char). The only tiny catch is that I don't know if there's an expiration date on the ability to create the heroic char, but I doubt it.

In other words, just log in now on all your accounts, then you can think of classes and servers later.

I highly assume you can /testcopy the chars, although I haven't tried it. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Pilsner posted:

First of all it's no big deal to patch, just run the Launcher and let it run.

You don't have to choose a server now. Log into any character, on any server on each account, and you will see a message upon login (in the chat window) in yellow text saying that your account has a heroic char available. Then you can log out, and some day later create a heroic char on any server you like (or upgrade an existing char). The only tiny catch is that I don't know if there's an expiration date on the ability to create the heroic char, but I doubt it.

In other words, just log in now on all your accounts, then you can think of classes and servers later.

I highly assume you can /testcopy the chars, although I haven't tried it. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

Yeah my "main" server was Rallos Zek, and the last time I tried playing PvP had changed so much and skill sets had changed so much I had no idea what to do. No shame in admitting it's probably easier to play on a blue server if I do. :)

I think I have 6 accounts at this point, and I am pretty sure I set them all with the same password the last time I played because I was tooling around with ISBoxer. :)

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
A free heroic toon for every account, paid or f2p, is p generous on dbg's part.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Node posted:

Happy birthday, me.

Awww you got me beat just barely for birthdays.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Medullah posted:

Awww you got me beat just barely for birthdays.

I have yet to find anyone that is still playing and created their character before me. I skipped school, waited outside Gamestop, and brought it back home on foot. God, I'm so cool.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Node posted:

I have yet to find anyone that is still playing and created their character before me. I skipped school, waited outside Gamestop, and brought it back home on foot. God, I'm so cool.

Actually my first character was made on launch week, but I moved to Rallos Zek a few months later to play with friends. Killing people was way more fun than killing giant rats.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Medullah posted:

Actually my first character was made on launch week, but I moved to Rallos Zek a few months later to play with friends. Killing people was way more fun than killing giant rats.

I did the same thing with a friend of mine. We'd make human shadowknights at freeport and get to level 2. We'd choose a target and double-harm touch them. They'd die. Then we would just kill ourselves on a guard. Back then, harm touch refreshed upon revival, so we just did this endlessly. It was great.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Node posted:

I did the same thing with a friend of mine. We'd make human shadowknights at freeport and get to level 2. We'd choose a target and double-harm touch them. They'd die. Then we would just kill ourselves on a guard. Back then, harm touch refreshed upon revival, so we just did this endlessly. It was great.

Yep, did the same for a bit. Back in the early days, full item loot, charming PCs and sending them after guards, good times. Our group had it down, we had one guy mez, another blind, then the monk would disarm them. You couldn't loot a mainhand off someone, but if you disarmed them and they didn't have all 8 inventory slots full of bags, it would become lootable. Lots of people calling us hackers. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BJA
Apr 11, 2006

It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here
What better time than now

Node posted:

The oldest character I have that I still play is from Oct 14, 1999. Well, I don't really play it, just use it for ports and some of the keys the character has still.