Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

How do you know if someone is penitent or not?

Just a thought, don't know: Maybe it's racism. That would be quite bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Only the penitent man will pass

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

Only the penitent man will pass

No one is more penitent than Drew Brees.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

The story where he ripped up a parking ticket and inching his car towards the person until they got out of the way? Monstrous.

It's just such a good Biff Tannen-esque thing to do.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

The story where he ripped up a parking ticket and inching his car towards the person until they got out of the way? Monstrous.

Didn't Randy Moss push a meter maid like half a block with his car

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

Didn't Randy Moss push a meter maid like half a block with his car

Yeah, but no one cares because Randy Moss is white.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Doltos posted:

WRs:
1. Mike Williams, Clemson
2. Corey Davis, Western Michigan
3. John Ross, Washington
4. JuJu Smith-Schuster, USC
5. Cooper Kupp, Eastern Washington

Honorable Mentions: Zay Jones, East Carolina. Speedy Noil, Texas A&M. Ryan Switzer, UNC. Jehu Chesson, Michigan.a

Given Speedy Noil's inclusion, I'm assuming this is based on name? He spent a lot of time in college never living up to his potential.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ben Nevis posted:

Given Speedy Noil's inclusion, I'm assuming this is based on name? He spent a lot of time in college never living up to his potential.

He tested pretty great

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I noticed Doltos' list doesn't have the best RB in college football last year on it. Hm. Curious.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
I'd put Chris Godwin just behind the upper echelon WR tier of williams/davis/ross

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

a neat cape posted:

I noticed Doltos' list doesn't have the best RB in college football last year on it. Hm. Curious.

Midgets aren't generally prospects.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
No good man does what Mixon did in that video. None.

He's a trash person.

And not even the best Oklahoma RB.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

a neat cape posted:

McNichols is on there tho?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

89 posted:

No good man does what Mixon did in that video. None.

He's a trash person.

And not even the best Oklahoma RB.

Cool racism dude. Tell me more.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Roasted Donut posted:

I'd put Chris Godwin just behind the upper echelon WR tier of williams/davis/ross

Agreed.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Yug posted:

Cool racism dude. Tell me more.

How is that racist? Doesn't matter what color skin he is. It's the same across the board. Dude decked a chick in the face.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It's not. He's a troll.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

89 posted:

How is that racist? Doesn't matter what color skin he is. It's the same across the board. Dude decked a chick in the face.

He got probated for 30 days and you want to argue with him? That's your strategy?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Athanatos posted:

He got probated for 30 days and you want to argue with him? That's your strategy?

Good point. I never look at that stuff.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Is there a single QB in this draft that anyone is actually excited about?

whoever the browns pick!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Is there a single QB in this draft that anyone is actually excited about?

TFF is never excited about any QB in any draft

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

I was excited about RG3 :( And Andrew Luck I guess.

And Blaine Gabbert, although that was a homer thing.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

The Ringer put up their first mock today

https://theringer.com/the-ringers-2017-nfl-mock-draft-version-1-0-911a98cae92b#.t9cc00ng2

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i really dont want kizer

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

a neat cape posted:

I get super excited at TEs and then probably HBs and then OGs. Sometimes a DT comes along that tickles my fancy, or a hard hitting safety that can actually cover. QBs though, you gotta excel for me to crown you cus of how hard the position is to play.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

if you arent excited about mahomes i don't know what to tell you. that asu game was nuts

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
TE is about the only position I can't get hyped for. I guess I probably have a mental block from when the Browns traded a second round pick to move up one spot in the first round and take General Kellen Winslow Jr. instead of Ben Roethlisberger.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

No more "raw" pass rushers for the Packers please they almost inevitably bust.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Doltos posted:

I get super excited at TEs and then probably HBs and then OGs. Sometimes a DT comes along that tickles my fancy, or a hard hitting safety that can actually cover. QBs though, you gotta excel for me to crown you cus of how hard the position is to play.

Hunter Henry is a beautiful man

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

No more "raw" pass rushers for the Packers please they almost inevitably bust.

Because they are almost all undrafted dudes.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hand Row posted:

Because they are almost all undrafted dudes.

No, Ted loves drafting DL in the first three rounds and it rarely works out. Just from the last six drafts: Kenny Clark, Khyri Thornton, Datone Jones, Nick Perry, Jerel Worthy, Mike Neal (holy poo poo he was a second rounder?).

Perry had a fantastic 2016 but sure looked like he was going to bust in the four seasons prior to that.

In fact the scrap heap players tend to work out better. Mike Daniels was from the bottom of the fourth round, Jayrone Elliott was undrafted, Letroy Guion was a FA reclamation project.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I don't see how Cook goes that high given his combine performance.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Ehud posted:

I don't see how Cook goes that high given his combine performance.

I'm more concerned about his 3 shoulder surgeries

edit: another mock!

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/841729401888870400

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Mar 14, 2017

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Getting Mike Williams would be really sweet.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

As shaky as the Texans guards were, I can't see them going interior OL if Bolles is still there

They still don't have a RT

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I Might Be a bigtime d.a. (dumb rear end) but i like the fun wide receiver mocks lately instead of taking foster

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I don't see the Giants taking an RB at 23 given that there's a better chance you find someone in the later rounds. Would much rather they take a stab at getting a TE to help diversify passing sets

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

No, Ted loves drafting DL in the first three rounds and it rarely works out. Just from the last six drafts: Kenny Clark, Khyri Thornton, Datone Jones, Nick Perry, Jerel Worthy, Mike Neal (holy poo poo he was a second rounder?).

Perry had a fantastic 2016 but sure looked like he was going to bust in the four seasons prior to that.

In fact the scrap heap players tend to work out better. Mike Daniels was from the bottom of the fourth round, Jayrone Elliott was undrafted, Letroy Guion was a FA reclamation project.

The only OLB of that group is Perry. You said raw athletic dudes which none of those are.

Hand Row fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Mar 14, 2017

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Cavauro posted:

I Might Be a bigtime d.a. (dumb rear end) but i like the fun wide receiver mocks lately instead of taking foster

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Carlosologist posted:

I don't see the Giants taking an RB at 23 given that there's a better chance you find someone in the later rounds. Would much rather they take a stab at getting a TE to help diversify passing sets

Conversely, I actually don't think the Eagles pass on Cook at 14 given the depth of DBs in this draft. A chance to basically "finish" the offensive weapons at least for this season would be very tempting and good for Carson's development

• Locked thread