Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
The sheer arrogance of Jeb! deciding that America needed a third Bush in the White House after W is jaw dropping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

OldMemes posted:

The sheer arrogance of Jeb! deciding that America needed a third Bush in the White House after W is jaw dropping.

It was his turn.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
I love/hate it when the Onion is too real

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Archaic posted:

Lol

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I just listened to this guy's meltdown, and now I'm seeing he's at least partially Iranian with the last name Jafari? He's like the Rachel Dolezal of white supremacists.

Jose posted:

please keep that in the thread for it and not this one

Please link, I can't find.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The Archaic posted:

Where there's a will, there's a way!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The Archaic posted:

lmao I thought the dems owned the onion now??

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I've been taking up extra work at screenprinting shop that's swamped with huge orders of protest & resist Tshirts. Tens of thousands of em.
Thanks Trump. lol

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Chlamyllionaire posted:

I've been taking up extra work at screenprinting shop that's swamped with huge orders of protest & resist Tshirts. Tens of thousands of em.
Thanks Trump. lol

Please put a tiny MAGA label on the tags of the shirts. Please!

e: or maybe a

TRUMP SIGNATURE COLLECTION
made in China

label if you wanna go the other way

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Mar 14, 2017

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

loving lmao

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lmao indeed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
more saudi cum in our holes please

quote:

Gulf Arab officials have appeared optimistic about the Trump presidency. They see in him a strong president who will shore up Washington’s role as their main strategic partner and help contain Riyadh's adversary Iran in a region central to U.S. security and energy interests, regional analysts said.

YEA MORE SAUDI CUM IN OUR HOLES

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I just listened to this guy's meltdown, and now I'm seeing he's at least partially Iranian with the last name Jafari? He's like the Rachel Dolezal of white supremacists.

Please link, I can't find.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795129&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=73

:siren: DISCLAIMER: BY CLICKING THE ABOVE LINK YOU AGREE TO VENTURE INTO THE POOPY DEPTHS OF D&D :siren:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Homestar Runner posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795129&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=73

:siren: DISCLAIMER: BY CLICKING THE ABOVE LINK YOU AGREE TO VENTURE INTO THE POOPY DEPTHS OF D&D :siren:

don't go to D&D

OwlFancier posted:

When I think of nazis, the most defining feature of them was that they were really sure about what they believed, not, like, the actual content of what they believed. If you believe anything really hard, you're basically a nazi.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Moridin920 posted:

don't go to D&D

Haha what bullshit mind twister is this?

I strongly believe the Nazis and what they stood for are utter repugnant and we should do everything we can to... Ah gently caress now I'm a Nazi.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

this poo poo is loving hysterical to me

there's 1 dude at the state department and there's 1 dude at the treasury and they are both like "uhhhhhhh how about nominating those other 100 people we need under us???" and trump is all "but they said mean things on twitter about me a year ago so no"

and then on top of that he blames the Dems for it

:discourse:

but trump said "he knows the best people"

hes isolated himself so much with his ego-driven career that he cant manage to find anyone to run his offices.

oh and also the government offices, i was referring to the apprentice

ivanka jared and the others have so many jobs at the white house because he literally doesnt know anyone else

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Imo Nazis are heavily into systematic genocide and racism and liebenstraum, along with manipulating the truth and creating alternative facts about how great they are. And that's ultra hosed up and needs to be stopped goddamn.

Like that's the main summary about Nazis and why they should be punched, maybe I'm wrong and Nazis are actually any people with conviction I dunno

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Imo Nazis are heavily into systematic genocide and racism and liebenstraum, along with manipulating the truth and creating alternative facts about how great they are. And that's ultra hosed up and needs to be stopped goddamn.

Like that's the main summary about Nazis and why they should be punched, maybe I'm wrong and Nazis are actually any people with conviction I dunno

nah you're pretty much right on

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i did nazi this president coming

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

SniperWoreConverse posted:

*gets punched*

TALK ABOUT TOLERANT LEFT

*gets punched again*

COPS?? IM BEING ASSAULTED HERE AND IM JUST HAVING A PEACEFUL NONVIOLENT DEBATE

*gets punched a third time*

HELP HELP IM BEING CENSORED PUT THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIAAAAA

*pisses pants*

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
see the violence inherent in the system

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Stay out of d&d, friends.

Lol@ trump with his Saudi friend. No see these moslems right here, they're cool.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Yer Burnt posted:

lol President Trump tweets Fox (Business) News screencaps.

Can you imagine the poor souls preparing comprehensive reports for him, all to be ignored in favor of the shiny green numbers on the TV.

edit: lol

BUSINESS ALERT!

Lmbo

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

is he doing a hover hand instead of his normal jerky handshake

"UGH GET THIS FILTHY SAND NEGRO OFF ME"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The Saudis have America by the balls in a few extremely important ways and they make sure every president knows it and Trump is NOT happy that he has to deal with this dude lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He looks furious I love it

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
the us government is going to inevitably collapse under its nonexistant foundation lol

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Blue Train posted:

He looks furious I love it

I'm glad it's now, first year of his eevntual eight

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kjoery posted:

the us government is going to inevitably collapse under its nonexistant foundation lol

lmao just wait until the next budget bill has to get passed and everything just shuts the gently caress down

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

lmao just wait until the next budget bill has to get passed and everything just shuts the gently caress down

lol you won't even have to wait that long they're gonna forget to raise the debt ceiling by thursday and trump will decide to default and kill the world

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

proof of concept posted:

The Saudis have America by the balls in a few extremely important ways and they make sure every president knows it and Trump is NOT happy that he has to deal with this dude lol

What way are that. They don't really, it's just an artifact of the past that's proven very hard to shake off.

There are some good reasons to ally with the Saudis, but nothing that "has America by the balls"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Play posted:

What way are that. They don't really, it's just an artifact of the past that's proven very hard to shake off.

There are some good reasons to ally with the Saudis, but nothing that "has America by the balls"

They have the power to raise the price of our gasoline by $5/gallon any time they want

They have the power to start trading for oil in another currency line the euro and everyone else would follow suit

These are not small matters

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
poo poo is it tomorrow we slam against the debt ceiling again? E: three posts up, the answer already appears lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

proof of concept posted:

They have the power to raise the price of our gasoline by $5/gallon any time they want

They have the power to start trading for oil in another currency line the euro and everyone else would follow suit

These are not small matters

The whole petro dollar is probably the biggest reason, plus they buy massive amounts of US made military hardware and aerospace products.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/maddow/status/841795163664089089

E: calling it now; it's nothing.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Prediction: If he tries to default on the debt ceiling there's going to be a bunch of people in darkened rooms having conversations regarding 'what's best for the country'.

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

Outrail posted:

Prediction: If he tries to default on the debt ceiling there's going to be a bunch of people in darkened rooms having conversations regarding 'what's best for the country'.

They're way ahead of you

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

Was just about to post this. Seems too good to be true.

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
e: nm

Lurk Ethic fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

i will hope because if we lose that then all are lols are pointless