Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like 50% of anti-feminist argument online is rooted in "right-wing women are beautiful leggy blondes and lefty women are fat shapeless jews"; they have to cast the part, just like they swallowed all their disgust with milo because he's handsome from the right angle when he doesn't dress like a dipshit

I can't imagine a tougher gig than an overweight young woman trying to break into right-wing punditry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
heh heh little does Glenn Thrush suspect im making pepe memes about him as he asks this question

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Wikkheiser posted:

and secondarily, i don't understand why these liberal sites go into a panic every time some random twitter alt-right somebody goes to a briefing.

because... liberals?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
theyre making a mockery of the institution of Question Time with Spicey Boy

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

paranoid randroid posted:

theyre making a mockery of the institution of Question Time with Spicey Boy

spicy takes with sean sounds friendlier

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bud K ninja sword posted:

because... liberals?
i'm being surly. but remember when milo was supposed to go to a WH briefing? and people were like :ohdear:

lol

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

how come all right wing /alt right /etc pundint women are conventionally attractive leggy blonds?

If they're not natural blondes, they bleach. Every last one of them. Makes u think.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Here Comes a Spicy Boy has been ruined by these internet trolls!!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Wikkheiser posted:

and secondarily, i don't understand why these liberal sites go into a panic every time some random twitter alt-right somebody goes to a briefing.

Panicking about dumb poo poo and trying to make it a massive issue is the most liberal thing possible. Did Milo even have that much of a career before pearl clutchers started protesting him?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah lol those pearl clutchers getting upset over dumb poo poo like him encouraging harassment against trans students

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

wizard on a water slide posted:

like 50% of anti-feminist argument online is rooted in "right-wing women are beautiful leggy blondes and lefty women are fat shapeless jews"; they have to cast the part, just like they swallowed all their disgust with milo because he's handsome from the right angle when he doesn't dress like a dipshit

I can't imagine a tougher gig than an overweight young woman trying to break into right-wing punditry

being a beautiful leggy blonde alt right person and also having a boyfriend or an active sex life

like you need top tier FSB/CIA grade opsec to keep that poo poo under wraps lest you break the waifu illusion and are cast off instantly

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

The Brown Menace posted:

being a beautiful leggy blonde alt right person and also having a boyfriend or an active sex life

like you need top tier FSB/CIA grade opsec to keep that poo poo under wraps lest you break the waifu illusion and are cast off instantly

i swear you have mentioned it twice now.. are you telling us a dark secret? :allears:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Not a Step posted:

Panicking about dumb poo poo and trying to make it a massive issue is the most liberal thing possible. Did Milo even have that much of a career before pearl clutchers started protesting him?

yeah

the foundation of his success was gamergate, which was a fight picked by the right

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*gasp* they are using ~sex appeal~

what an underhanded tactic! that has never happened before!

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?!?!?!?!?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

i swear you have mentioned it twice now.. are you telling us a dark secret? :allears:

its me im lauren southern

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

They cuck the alt right

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

paranoid randroid posted:

okay great youve succesfully infiltrated the a Spicer press conference, good job, its already a total clown show, whats your next play

crashing this administration. with no survivors.

Wikkheiser posted:

i'm being surly. but remember when milo was supposed to go to a WH briefing? and people were like :ohdear:

lol

yeah has milo gone underground now? because i havent heard from him in a while, my guess is trying to re-invent the image.

The Brown Menace posted:

youre thinking about tomi lahren

same difference.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Not a Step posted:

you're right. he didn't. and he did it on purpose too. "i'm so famous and rich and blah blah because you're falling right into my hands mwa ha!" which is why he was totally stunned when the conservatives chopped his nuts off.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

*gasp* they are using ~sex appeal~

what an underhanded tactic! that has never happened before!

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?!?!?!?!?

literally everyone does it in media culture but the illusion of physically superior ubermenschen is also much more important to the far right than anyone else because it's actually intrinsic to their ideology rather than just being a way they get attention

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

The Brown Menace posted:

i knew it

dont look thread except lauren

your view points are a straight mess yo.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is she alt right? or is that the other blonde young no nothing. i know one appeals to the limbaugh crowd more.

Lauren bitch is like Tammy lasagna only somehow more racist and evil. gently caress these animals.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
being the blonde alt-right lady is not a game for the faint of heart b/c i imagine their consumer base is about as fickle and unforgiving as japanese girlband fans

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The Brown Menace posted:

Just want to know I have a hate-crush on you. :argh::love:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Wikkheiser posted:

lol

how can you not cherish the hallowed institution of asking questions to a stooge?

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Lauren Southern showed up at a demo in Vancouver and did her whole "there are only two genders" and "I identify as an attack helicopter" and tried to pick fights with the comrades there, then fled after someone poured a cup of urine on her.

AFAIK she never showed her face in public in Vancouver again.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

how can you not cherish the hallowed institution of asking questions to a stooge?

:member: when we just gathered three and laughed while they hurt each other?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

THC posted:

Lauren Southern showed up at a demonstration in Vancouver and did her whole "there are only two genders" and "I identify as an attack helicopter" and fled after someone poured a cup of urine on her.

Who had a cup of piss ready to go was Donald trump there

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

THC posted:

Lauren Southern showed up at a demo in Vancouver and did her whole "there are only two genders" and "I identify as an attack helicopter" and tried to pick fights with the comrades there, then fled after someone poured a cup of urine on her.

Confirmed that:

Kung Food posted:

Trump is 100% going to make a grab for that pussy.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

Who had a cup of piss ready to go was Donald trump there

funny thing about piss is all you really need is an empty cup

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Baloogan posted:

funny thing about piss is all you really need is an empty cup

expert testimony right here.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

THC posted:

tbh the punching and stuff makes me uneasy. but i'm ok with stuff like pies in the face. and piss and poo.

no, i'm not a weird sex freak!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Wikkheiser posted:

tbh the punching and stuff makes me uneasy. but i'm ok with stuff like pies in the face. and piss and poo.

no, i'm not a weird sex freak!

i would so rather get a good punch to the face than poop on me you weirdo

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Uncle Wemus posted:

Right now nothing seems to be particularly good at countering the alt right. They keep running circles around anyone who goes after them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCrZ6Zl2icc

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol none of yall actually have been poo poo or pissed upon

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

i would so rather get a good punch to the face than poop on me you weirdo
i mean throwing poo as a tactic.

oh god. i have been horribly misinterpreted

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Baloogan posted:

Not by humans but by hosed up plumbing I have. Good times

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Wikkheiser posted:

That's undoubtedly worse than punching someone in the face. You're exposing them to a poo poo ton of bacteria and other nasty stuff.

Besides, punching them is a far more beneficial tactic since being a punch thrower is far more socially acceptable than being a poo thrower.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Wikkheiser posted:

is this the magical poo that just doesnt land?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Baloogan posted:

got some experience you wanna share?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

shes not even that hot tbh i could easily mistake her for any other ignorant 20ish fake blonde ive met