Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I wish Nate Diaz beat him up twice.

He did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

BlindSite posted:

Kelvin owns and him punching silva would owns.

I hope he gets the Silva fight, merks him and forces his way to the front of the line at either ww or mw because that would be cool.

I doubt he gets a MW title shot any time soon. I hope he lays off the burritos, beats Woodley, then fight GSP if he beats Bisping.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

DeimosRising posted:

Yeah I get the knockout bit, but from what I can tell the poo poo talk isn't even creative or funny. Like, I haven't found any examples of him being clever instead of just really loud. Obviously trying to figure it out in retrospect is very different from being there at the time, though.

E MAKES ANIMAL BALLOONS WITH THE LEFT HAND AND MAKES A FIST WITH THE RIGHT HAND or whatever he said was pretty good. Red Panty Night also good and became a meme. His fake apology was amazing, and his response to the question about what he's gonna do with his belts was incredible too. He is creative in the cage and out

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I think all of that sucked except for the time he transmorphed into Mighty Mouse and said the red panty night thing, that was impressive in terms of how impossible we thought it was (though racially an odd choice)

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Chael is completely self aware and pretty well thought. I heartily enjoy his product. Now let me tell you about True Car and underwear.

I'm sure he'll eventually define why but him leaving the UFC is still baffling to me. Dude is loyal.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Rigel posted:

http://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/vitor-belfort-has-an-idea-for-legends-of-ufc-to-keep-fighting-and-stay-relevant/

lol, Vitor Belfort thinks the UFC should start 3 legends divisions ("light", "medium" and "heavy", whatever that means) for old fighters with different rules: 3 minute rounds with 90 seconds rest between rounds, no knees or elbows, ground is limited to 30 seconds.

cool

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Captain Log posted:

Chael is completely self aware and pretty well thought. I heartily enjoy his product. Now let me tell you about True Car and underwear.

I'm sure he'll eventually define why but him leaving the UFC is still baffling to me. Dude is loyal.

He failed multiple drug tests, had a long suspension, and isn't a UFC level fighter anymore.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
VITOR: [covering mouth and affecting a high falsetto] i think there should be a division for old people where you just box and you don't have to stand on your feet for longer than 3 minutes [removes hand] Wow, for sure that sounds good bro

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

VITOR: [covering mouth and affecting a high falsetto] i think there should be a division for old people where you just box and you don't have to stand on your feet for longer than 3 minutes [removes hand] Wow, for sure that sounds good bro

lol

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Captain Log posted:

Cool, post about it in the b league thread.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Work Friend Keven posted:

Cool, post about it in the b league thread.

Oh Lordy Mod Keven is here. Hide your weed.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Lol

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

I think all of that sucked except for the time he transmorphed into Mighty Mouse and said the red panty night thing, that was impressive in terms of how impossible we thought it was (though racially an odd choice)

Makes sense to me, I'd rather be black than Irish too, provided I was rich and also there was no such thing as racism. Sunburn is a bitch

Triticum Guzzler posted:

hahaha

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Captain Log posted:

Oh Lordy Mod Keven is here. Hide your weed.

*Runs and checks cigar box with Property of Gumbel ONLY written on it*

Dammit Keven!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Triticum Guzzler posted:

me reading this post

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Does he cover his mouth and say they should be allowed to get on whatever gear they want, or does he just throw away all pretense and say "I want to fight but I also want to juice, please just let me"?

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

lol

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Doesn't Jones still say Vitor hosed his arm way up?

Thinking that Jones nearly lost to Vitor through stupidity and CHAEL through having a broken toe is hysterical.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

JaySB posted:

I'm putting together an interview series for YouTube. What fighters would you most like to see interviewed?

Cannonier, Mr Finland

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Hollandia posted:

Cannonier, Mr Finland

Pat Barry and Thug Rose have been traveling the country in a RV just dicking around and training. Them.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Captain Log posted:

Doesn't Jones still say Vitor hosed his arm way up?

Thinking that Jones nearly lost to Vitor through stupidity and CHAEL through having a broken toe is hysterical.

Like for real did you stop posting because you were frozen in ice and just thawed out and immediantly ran back to your computer to talk about all the hottest topics of four years ago.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Like for real did you stop posting because you were frozen in ice and just thawed out and immediantly ran back to your computer to talk about all the hottest topics of four years ago.

Pretty much.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Shogun is on a 3 fight win streak, Anderson Silva is having boring decision fights, Josh Barnett failed a drug test and is professional wrestling. It's more like 10 years ago, not 4.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Johny is hitting Hord, real Hord again as well.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

*gets freed from ice, checks UFC.com, sees Michael Bisping listed as champ* god is good

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

captain log died and then came back to life and then died again

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Chael and Conor are both extremely cool and Jon Jones is the WOAT. (Worst)

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
when is conor supposed to be back?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Skip My Posts posted:

june 10 when he fights mayweather. then noone will ever see him again because he has 100million more dollars.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/841792895120203776

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i am more confident that kelvin is going to kayo anderson than i was that he was going to beat kennedy. that is a rough match up for silva rip

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Marching Powder posted:

i am more confident that kelvin is going to kayo anderson than i was that he was going to beat kennedy. that is a rough match up for silva rip

yeah why are they trying to murder anderson silva, I thought he's been a decent company guy the last few years.

could they please let Anderson juice just one more time, it probably won't even matter at this point but drat give him a shot

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Its in brazil right?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Novum posted:

Its in brazil right?

yeah

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
:whitewater:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Does Silva even make it past the first minute?

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

last fight plus 10 months

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
anderson has had little sparks of brilliance in all of his fights lately. yall are forgetting that kelvin is slow and fat. silva r2 KO

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Chichevache posted:

Does Silva even make it past the first minute?

Yes. It's an interesting fight because even the ghost of Anderson has the ability to kill aggressive styles. Gastelum doesn't seem much for boring fights. It will be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

An Old Anderson Silva vs a man who beat a New Anderson Silva.

• Locked thread