Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

cool finance bros use kk and mm to denote thousands and millions to show theyre hip to the lingo of the street (walls street)

M = thousands, MM = millions

why use roman numerals? no idea

but ed balls knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pomp posted:

like i need an excuse

true, holding in farts is bad for you

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nichael posted:

ugh

ugh again. Is Norm Macdonald a MAGA-jerk?

what else would he be

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

omg original power rangers

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

anotherone posted:

Is that heroin or krokodil

looks like #4 heroin

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Nichael posted:

ugh

ugh again. Is Norm Macdonald a MAGA-jerk?

norm has issues

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

reminder that nothing matters

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

gross

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
they got his taxes he's done for sure now

:razz:

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Pollyanna posted:

ahahahahaha wait a loving minute did she bring on tax returns that were literally given to a guy by trump himself??? dammit maddow you loving idiot

Yinlock posted:

pretty much, it also explains why the white house had a retort ready in like seconds

Trolled by Trump.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gringostar posted:

reminder that everything matters

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol @ being trolled by trump

in their defense hes the finest troll in a generation

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

TheWeepingHorse posted:

What, specifically, concretely, are people expecting to find in his tax returns? What would be in them that would move the needle? There are so many other lovely things that he does and has done and will do...the tax returns seem like one big wild goose chase. Do people think that there will be an entry for RUSSIAN BRIBES - INFINITY DOLLARS?

A full tax return could be very illuminating into whatever Trump is trying to hide, but a 2 page 1040 from 11 years ago is useless garbage.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yay more power rangers

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SHUT UP AND WATCH

https://www.twitch.tv/twitchpresents

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

7AM: Trump tweets on the crapper.
The next 8 days: People talk a out what Trump tweeted on the crapper.

I don't think Trump is some manipulative genius. He only has to either be smarter or have better instincts than the talking heads. And he is either smarter or has better instincts than the talking heads. TRUMP!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Baloogan posted:

lol @ being trolled by trump

in their defense hes the finest troll in a generation

if he put as much skill into govenment as he did pissing on tv media he'd already be president for life

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Addamere posted:

yay more power rangers

they're literally streaming ever power rangers episode ever to hype up this latest dumb 90s pop culture cash in

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

His pronunciation of Yanukovych is so cute

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

sullat posted:

No? He is carrying forward $100 million in "losses" so his actual rate is closer to 15%.

I wonder if the Media will even bother pointing that out or just let them spin it how they please

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
please have trump tweet a gotcha to maddow after this fiasco

Raivin
Jan 9, 2002
Pillbug

Ah yes, tonight's disappointment was palpable but it's nothing a public statement by James Comey won't fix :suicide:

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
i'm only deleting this becuz trump is a literal nazi and i'm too loving ptrtty to be in a concentraition camp

BUSH 2112 fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Mar 15, 2017

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

TheWeepingHorse posted:

What, specifically, concretely, are people expecting to find in his tax returns? What would be in them that would move the needle? There are so many other lovely things that he does and has done and will do...the tax returns seem like one big wild goose chase. Do people think that there will be an entry for RUSSIAN BRIBES - INFINITY DOLLARS?

If he doesn't want them released, I'd like to see what sketchy poo poo is in there. You remember Romney got real squirrely about his taxes? The three possibilities with him were 1) he made a killing in the global financial collapse and doesn't want anyone to know he was in part responsible for it 2) he got his clock cleaned in the crash and doesn't want to admit that he got taken for a chump, or 3) that he got caught with his money in Swiss banks and he repatriated the money during the holiday and doesn't want people to know he got caught. Any one of those things would have been good for the voters to know.

Same deal with trump. In addition, the corporate returns for Trump's byzantine structure of closely held corporations would be fascinating. As well as the books, but it's unlikely we'll ever see those, since he seems to treat his corporations as a giant piggy bank.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

zegermans posted:

they're literally streaming ever power rangers episode ever to hype up this latest dumb 90s pop culture cash in

no lie Im kinda pumped for the movie

itll be bad but it feels like its gonna be that special kind of bad

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

TyrantWD posted:

A full tax return could be very illuminating into whatever Trump is trying to hide, but a 2 page 1040 from 11 years ago is useless garbage.

the big juicy poo poo wouldn't even be in a 2005 return because trump's finances didn't go to hell until around 2008 because that's when he got tangled up in big debts to deutschebank that he strugged to pay back

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Tainen posted:

His pronunciation of Yanukovych is so cute

FOUND THE TRUMP STAFFER

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
After seeing the gif in this thread like, a million times, I decided to finally watch Nightcrawler last night on Netflix. With ~15 minutes left right in the middle of the chase scene, Comcast loving went out. Had to finish today. Just wanted to say really good movie, thanks thread!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol funny how these body cams worked so flawlessly when usually just getting out of the car is enough to make them malfunction

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lol yeah probably delete that post

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
hey did trumps fat scarred heart break from betrayal yet

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

No, because all of those "revolutionaries" would fight about stupid poo poo and kill each other or go home.

You have not figured out the solution that has evaded all mankind for 12000 years. Drink more.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Solarin posted:

lol yeah probably delete that post

afaik the 1st amendment is still a thing so ... no

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

"surely, this will matter..." i whimper under the crushing weight of a billion nothingburgers

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

FOUND THE TRUMP STAFFER

Вы ничего не знаете!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
He holds it the entire time like that.

Finagle
Feb 18, 2007

Looks like we have a neighsayer

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

no lie Im kinda pumped for the movie

itll be bad but it feels like its gonna be that special kind of bad

Same. I tried to get a bunch of friends to agree to see it and they all were like gently caress no. Why is the ability to be entertained by a train wreck not more common?

(hint: they don't post in CSPAM like us)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Finagle posted:

Same. I tried to get a bunch of friends to agree to see it and they all were like gently caress no. Why is the ability to be entertained by a train wreck not more common?

(hint: they don't post in CSPAM like us)

me and my friends are gonna get high and see it, gonna be fun

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
hope he continues down the hunter s thompson path

FOOTBALL SEASON IS OVER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zegermans posted:

yay more power rangers

• Locked thread