Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

magiccarpet posted:

lol anybody's childhood lovingly remember power rangers because they missed the ninja turtles train
Why not both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

FAUXTON posted:

No but do you think he'd be announcing it if they were investigating anything major/important

I mean, if he just comes out and says there is no link we know he's just straight up lying

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

1983 in politics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcnFVpuGyM

I SHOT REAGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
and id do it again and again and again

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Addamere posted:

yes and water is wet and goons are fat

are you proposing a plan of action here or do you just want to list some more facts

in 1492 columbus sailed the ocean blue
that aint the way to do it, buddy, gotta use more carrot and less stick with this guy

seger menz actually posted 2 (!!) funny pictures yesterday

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Comey is going to give a 45 minute excruciatingly detailed synopsis of direct campaign collusion and then end it with "no reasonable prosecutor would recommend charges"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"teenagers with attitude" see their comic relief bullies being accosted by lame ninjas and their response is not "gently caress em"

what losers

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ZYURANGER USED FIST

It's not very effective...

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Addamere posted:

"teenagers with attitude" see their comic relief bullies being accosted by lame ninjas and their response is not "gently caress em"

what losers

Do not besmirch the great character development of Bulk and Skull this way

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ZYURANGER USED KICK

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Are they to the putties that need to be punched in their Z's yet?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ZYURANGER USED THROW

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
my buddy gave me a bunch of poo poo because i was making fun of the power rangers movie trailer. what the gently caress like a 25 year old man is gonna see that???

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

magiccarpet posted:

lol anybody's childhood lovingly remember power rangers because they missed the ninja turtles train

ninja turtles own

i had that poo poo on laser disk

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol Trump responded directly about Snoop

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ZYURANGER HIT THE PUTTY IN THE OBVIOUS loving WEAK SPOT ON THEY CHEST

It's super-effective!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

magiccarpet posted:

i liked them both

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

I'm going to be all :lol: when more people show up for the March for Science (its april 22nd fyi) than Tromp's inauguration.

Maybe I'll go as HeLa cells with a sword and some bluetooth speakers playing the Princes of the Universe by Queen.

because technically a part of her is immortal and if you don't think thats cool. thats okay. everyone tells me biology is boring

Maybe Trump will have all the scientists arrested and charged with felonies for rioting lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Thom and the Heads posted:

my buddy gave me a bunch of poo poo because i was making fun of the power rangers movie trailer. what the gently caress like a 25 year old man is gonna see that???

this is why trump won

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

one with weed???

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

zegermans posted:

how have they not reached lord zedd yet he was season 2.5 how many loving episodes of power rangers are there in a season

~50 to parallel the Japanese series.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
o k , so power rangers derail worst derail, interesting

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they are at zedd now and the z putty

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

one with weed???

i was quite high during the trailer and laughed out loud when they were in the water and glowing like cmonnnnnn that looks so bad

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"he made a monster out of a local fish" lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Addamere posted:

lord zedd looks so much better than his counterparts in dairanger:
Gorma Emperor XV
Lieutenant Colonel Shadam

but probably not as good as Great Satan

if you cant handle satan at his worst you dont deserve him at his great

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the power rangers were insanely good

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
aye aye aye aye aye :derp:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Wait what?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
In a sane universe I'd be like yeah don't go watch power rangers that's stupid but we live in a world where grown rear end men like cartoon pony shows for little girls. :shrug:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Tatum Girlparts posted:

i hope other tough grandpas get inspired to say casually racist poo poo to crip members

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
squirtle aint got nothing on "piranhahead"

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
i stopped watching power rangers when they made a kid a ranger and had cars or some poo poo. i have no idea how they were around for so long

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Do you think every time Obama wanted to fire Comey, Comey challenged him to a game of ball and Obama kept losing on account of Comey being 6'10?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

i was quite high during the trailer and laughed out loud when they were in the water and glowing like cmonnnnnn that looks so bad

I mean yea you're gonna see it to laugh and watch special effects.

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Chokes McGee posted:

oh one last story before hand

wife and I got into a discussion about whether either of us have done weed (we have not, I'm like the lone completely sober nc member because someone has to drive)

I deadpanned "I've never done drugs. Well, actually, I did heroin once. But that's it"

It took her a full minute to ask if I was serious

I tried heroin and it was the best decision I ever made. Everybody should try it at least once, if not more. Go ahead. Live a little.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this fish aint got no time for the classic "stand around and let the heroes summon their bullshit" trope

froze they zords while they're erupting from ice and volcanos and poo poo lol

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
morning shitlords

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Tatum Girlparts posted:

From both Twitter accounts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

Are they to the putties that need to be punched in their Z's yet?

yes

• Locked thread