Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

You did it again. Sorry I ruined your day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

You need to be able to get up out of your computer chair to fight someone.

Should I post a picture of me curling a Hinkley and Schmidt water jugs (one of my office work outs I devised)

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

So you goons think DJT is going to pass his lovely healthcare bill and tank his reelection chances or not?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Krustic posted:

You did it again. Sorry I ruined your day.

Bootyhole

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Blue Train posted:

I call the man by his name perhaps you should not enforce traditional gender stereotypes

At least be funny about it. Next I expect somebody to type out "Micro$oft" like I'm back in the 90s, which was about as amusing.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Krustic posted:

So you goons think DJT is going to pass his lovely healthcare bill and tank his reelection chances or not?

They're already trying to put it on ryan

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Tallgeese posted:

At least be funny about it. Next I expect somebody to type out "Micro$oft" like I'm back in the 90s, which was about as amusing.

Stop talking about your dick

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yes, I am delusional and a moron

finally an honest SPH post

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Should I post a picture of me curling a Hinkley and Schmidt water jugs (one of my office work outs I devised)

Yes, so I can reverse-image search it and humiliate you.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

KomodoWagon posted:

Stop talking about your dick

It's rather disturbing that the first thing you thought of was my pre-pubescent 90s penis. Something you'd like to tell us, Aatrek?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You were prepubescent in the 90s? Lol, get a load of the little baby over here. So when are you gonna graduate high school?

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Tallgeese posted:

It's rather disturbing that the first thing you thought of was my pre-pubescent 90s penis. Something you'd like to tell us, Aatrek?

The guys a lunkhead with his mind in the gutter. Sorry I used harsh potty mouth language.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that ho sure is spunky

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I hope Trump does a good job and we can look back and be proud of our president.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Who What Now posted:

You were prepubescent in the 90s? Lol, get a load of the little baby over here. So when are you gonna graduate high school?

As a 31 year old who was prepubescent in both 1991 and 1992 (the year I turned 7) I've gotta say this is insane.

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Nevvy Z posted:

As a 31 year old who was prepubescent in both 1991 and 1992 (the year I turned 7) I've gotta say this is insane.

You've gotta admit, math is hard

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nevvy Z posted:

31? Goddamn grampa, what's it feel like to have one good in the grave already?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
1990 was 27 years ago now hth

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I graduated in 1997 and I'm having my 20 year reunion in June.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im not sure how that is relevant but i hope you have fun there

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Anyone even a second younger than me is a tiny baby and anyone even a second older is a dying oldhead.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Who What Now posted:

Anyone even a second younger than me is a tiny baby and anyone even a second older is a dying oldhead.

Tough, but fair

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I just owned like all 3 of you at once, feels pretty good. I'm sorry your brains are not subtle like mine, but I'm glad I could help you see the light

Ha ha ha, yes what subtlety. "Whiteface" totally has a longstanding history of being used to denigrate an entire race, you're definitely right. It's totally the same thing. Here's a hint: you got owned by Snoop. You got owned by a permastoned washed up rapper whose social commentary is far, far more subtle and thought-out than your so-called "owns".

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

new phone who dis posted:

NPR worships the health of the global market more than the Republicans and that's really saying something. Yesterday they were whining about how tech companies can't as easily import cheap labor from overseas any more.

Yeah, I honestly think they are literally autistic and completely lacking in self awareness.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Radical and BADical! posted:

Ha ha ha, yes what subtlety. "Whiteface" totally has a longstanding history of being used to denigrate an entire race, you're definitely right. It's totally the same thing. Here's a hint: you got owned by Snoop. You got owned by a permastoned washed up rapper whose social commentary is far, far more subtle and thought-out than your so-called "owns".

Meltdown?

Snoop dogg is a lovely, lovely lyricist and a loving joke of a musician. My favorite mc is MF Doom who's lyricism is dense and multifaceted, unlike Snoop's trash lyrics about weed and "shiznit"

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Krustic posted:

He doesn't have a healthcare bill, globalist douche Paul Ryan has one, Trump aint got nothing to do with it.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Ryan and the other RINOs are going to try and do this lovely Obamacare replacement, Trump will veto it, fire Ryan and make his own.

This is what will happen. (and it will be closer to single payer than not)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Prorat posted:

He doesn't have a healthcare bill, globalist douche Paul Ryan has one, Trump aint got nothing to do with it.

Blue Train posted:

They're already trying to put it on ryan

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Nobody cares fatass

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Prorat posted:

(and it will be closer to single payer than not)

Lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol how did I miss that

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol why is this dude starting beef with Snoop

now he really is hosed

e: LOL people are in here talking poo poo on Snoop too in rabid defense

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Snoop dogg is a lovely, lovely lyricist and a loving joke of a musician. My favorite mc is MF Doom who's lyricism is dense and multifaceted, unlike Snoop's trash lyrics about weed and "shiznit"

maybe true but lol lol lol the President is beefing with Snoop Dogg on Twitter

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

scrubs season six posted:

Nobody cares fatass

I run 2 miles during my lunch for fun

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I run 3 miles durring lunch, and have more fun

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Prorat posted:

Ryan just claimed a few hours ago that DJT and a senate subcommittee helped write it. IF it were to pass it would probably be dubbed Trumpcare. It seems to not be a good plan and they shouldn't pass it in my opinion. DJT would be better off letting it collapse, repealing, or coming up with a less lovely plan. Only RINO chumps like Paul Ryan.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Playing endless runner games on your phone don't count.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That's pretty impressive for a fatty. How close are you to your weight loss goal?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Krustic posted:

Ryan just claimed a few hours ago that DJT and a senate subcommittee helped write it. IF it were to pass it would probably be dubbed Trumpcare. It seems to not be a good plan and they shouldn't pass it in my opinion. DJT would be better off letting it collapse, repealing, or coming up with a less lovely plan. Only RINO chumps like Paul Ryan.

That would require competence

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Also I have to keep my business' tax records going back like years and years in case anyone wants to take a peep - equating not releasing tax info and being a cagey weirdo about it to the birth cert thing is some ludicrous false equivalency. And Obama still showed you the birth certificate.

I don't think it is absurd to want to know the POTUS' financials for the last few years, esp since a huge selling point for most voters was "he runs business so well." Well does he? Where's the fuckin proof other than he's on TV a lot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
we elected a clown who does clown things and people get mad when he is called a clown

l m a o

• Locked thread