Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

You've seen one you've seen them all. Believe me, I'm not under the delusion that how uninterested I am in the youtube man makes me cool, I genuinely think it is boring to talk about things you hate. It's like the left version of a lena dunham thread. Whatever history GBS has of posting about stuff they hate, I find it kinda unfortunate. I'm also gonna make fun of this one because it's some obscure youtube man but it still bums me out.

see what happens is we talk this stuff to death online so much and get so bored that we collectively decide to take up our hanzo steel katanas and anti-mra rapist spray and begin the culture war for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

You've seen one you've seen them all. Believe me, I'm not under the delusion that how uninterested I am in the youtube man makes me cool, I genuinely think it is boring to talk about things you hate. It's like the left version of a lena dunham thread. Whatever history GBS has of posting about stuff they hate, I find it kinda unfortunate. I'm also gonna make fun of this one because it's some obscure youtube man but it still bums me out.

left version of a lena dunham thread? what does that mean? Like, If I'm on the left I can't dog on pebble sister?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

vermin posted:

You think it was X-Box, but in fact it was Wii

That's the one with all the waggling?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

But also, yea man lets create instead of destroy
:3:

I'm being earnest about this. SA is funny but it enables the cynical bleak side instead of the optimistic fun side and it's a bummer sometimes. Let's make more goon projects! who cares if they go nowhere, at least we had fun and made friends!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

That's the one with all the waggling?

lmbo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i can't wait to lead a sjw battalion in combat against the pepe hoardes on the holy battleground -- a gamestop strip mall parking lot

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Mar 15, 2017

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I hate racists and pedophiles and is ready to make fun of them all the time.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

uber_stoat posted:

he's part Persian. he isn't even really white by the exacting standards of white nationalists. they'd stick him in a cattle car.

hungarian-iranian

a muslim mongol, the white european's ultimate nightmare

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Nah, really didn't

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I hate fatties regardless of their political leanings

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Blue Train posted:

what if they use their fatness for the power of good

like become a wrestling heel

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Professor SJW posted:

i can't wait to lead a sjw battalion in combat against the pepe hoardes on the holy battleground -- a gamestop strip mall parking lot

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol remember when that fat guy from giant bomb got married andthen died of terminal fat like a week later.

I had no idea what giantbomb was until that but it was p funny

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Professor SJW posted:

Witness!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The youtube guy? He's Bad :smug:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

YouTube? I've heard of him. Never liked him, even when you clowns liked him :rolleyes:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Blue Train posted:

when we are fighting each other on opposing sides in the Great Culture War maybe we will stop killing each other for one miraculous minute of peace to laugh at a fatty walking into the gamestop -- only to have the harsh reality of conflict come crashing back and we continue our mortal slap fight

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
"What's wrong with communism"? -Destiny, debating JonTron

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

KoRMaK posted:

But also, yea man lets create instead of destroy
:3:

I'm being earnest about this. SA is funny but it enables the cynical bleak side instead of the optimistic fun side and it's a bummer sometimes. Let's make more goon projects! who cares if they go nowhere, at least we had fun and made friends!

Zybourne Clock: Revolutions

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Katamari Democracy posted:

"What's wrong with communism"? -Destiny, debating JonTron

Two grown men who go by their gamertags in real life debate politics. Sign me up boss.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

the only good youtube man is robert dyer

because rickytic3 died of terminal fat green foot disease

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Extra Large Marge posted:

Two grown men who go by their gamertags in real life debate politics. Sign me up boss.

lol

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
jontrons the loving bird

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Get ready video gamers, Jontron just read the wikipedia summary of "The Bell Curve" and has a lot to say.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Extra Large Marge posted:

:hellyeah:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

also the dude who hates the denver international airport he kind of rules

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Professor SJW posted:

when we are fighting each other on opposing sides in the Great Culture War maybe we will stop killing each other for one miraculous minute of peace to laugh at a fatty walking into the gamestop -- only to have the harsh reality of conflict come crashing back and we continue our mortal slap fight

that one scene from children of men

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i like that videogamedunkey knew this all the long and tried to warn us

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Farg posted:

that one scene from children of men

haha i was thinking of the christmas truce, but that fits even better

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Then, with a final groan, the jontron expires.

HAN
Not much time.

pushes Luke's inert form against the belly of the dead beast.

LUKE
(moaning)
Ben... Ben...

HAN
Hang on, kid.

LUKE
Dagobah system...

ignites Luke's saber and cuts the beast from head to toe. He quickly tosses it's steaming innards into the snow, then lifts Luke's inert form and stuffs him inside the carcass.

HAN
(reeling from the odor)
Whew...

LUKE
Dagobah...

HAN
This may smell bad, kid...

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

FuhrerHat posted:

Tonight let us all dine on spaghetti and meatballs

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Nooner posted:

lol remember when that fat guy from giant bomb got married andthen died of terminal fat like a week later.

I had no idea what giantbomb was until that but it was p funny

A day later. Ryan Davis died during his honeymoon

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Should've invested more time and energy about Banjo Kazooie instead of Trump IMO

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

FuhrerHat posted:

i love dunkey so much :love:

hes not a video game screech man is he. tell me he doesnt count :ohdear:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sounds like a giant bomb, because giant means big and big means fat, and he was fat when he died!!

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

MageMage posted:

The point was, nobody threw an uproar over other reboots. Unnngh Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -- my childhood! Robocop -- My childhood!

No, no, it was specifically the movie rebooted and starred by predominately women. Mere coincidence.

dunno where you were in 2005 but there was plenty of hate for turning willy wonka into a michael jackson lookin wacko johnny depp, and gene wilder took a big old poo poo on it.

but back then everyone was just ok to let it pass because what entertainment media you like or dislike hadn't been turned into a Culture War issue yet. and nobody thought to gender-swap charlie into charlotte.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Professor SJW posted:

Just like a dude or not like a dude based on the stupid bullshit that they make and dont ask the GBS hivemind for validation. Be your own person.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Meme Emulator posted:

Just like a dude or not like a dude based on the stupid bullshit that they make and dont ask the GBS hivemind for validation. Be your own person.

im usually the person saying that. i try to do the opposite of what gbs says to do, tbh, because gbs usually has really bad opinions

still if im watching dunkey the thought that he is a peer of pewdiepie is going to ruin it for me

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Professor SJW posted:

dunkey is the ok kind of Internet scumbag. I think. Please don't take dunkey away internet screechmen, take whoever else just please leave me dunkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

MageMage posted:

The point was, nobody threw an uproar over other reboots. Unnngh Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -- my childhood! Robocop -- My childhood!

No, no, it was specifically the movie rebooted and starred by predominately women. Mere coincidence.

Are you seriously suggesting that nobody called the Robocop remake a soulless piece of poo poo? The Robocop remake was a piece of garbage and I dont think there was a lack of people on the internet saying so.

• Locked thread