Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Jfc I go away for a day and come back to find the lol train is out of control

This rate of lols can't be sustained. The laws of thermodynamics tells us entropy must start soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

The second law of thermodylolics

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

has trumpy stopped launching vexatious lawsuits and instead gone to twitter? He had a really stupid one with that top chef going on

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Our president is high on cocaine 24/7.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Viruswithshoes posted:

Jfc I go away for a day and come back to find the lol train is out of control

This rate of lols can't be sustained. The laws of thermodynamics tells us entropy must start soon

The lawls of thermodynamics. lol.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Our president is high on cocaine 24/7.

Da Sniffla

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I can't read this thread right after I woke up. It's too loving muich

red19fire
May 26, 2010

thathonkey posted:

he's still really obsessed with the idea that a black man might have been afforded some privilege that he wasnt/hasnt as president lmao

That, plus it burns him up that Snoop is essentially universally respected as an artist and cultural icon, while Trump is a punchline and laughingstock for all but the dumbest Americans (who also voted for him).

:lol:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I can't decide if it's funnier if trump leaked the 'tax returns' yesterday himself or not.

Like on one hand, there's no way the oldest/fattest/dumbest President Hamburglar could be playing this kind of Machiavellian 12th dimensional chess game.

OTOH, it's like the least damaging 2 pages of a tax return of his life so it would be a good move, but also shows he's been lying about being a billionaire for at least a decade, so there's no way his fragile ego would allow that to happen.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

I can't read this thread right after I woke up. It's too loving muich

and in case one account isnt enough, he now is using two

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

red19fire posted:

I can't decide if it's funnier if trump leaked the 'tax returns' yesterday himself or not.

Like on one hand, there's no way the oldest/fattest/dumbest President Hamburglar could be playing this kind of Machiavellian 12th dimensional chess game.

OTOH, it's like the least damaging 2 pages of a tax return of his life so it would be a good move, but also shows he's been lying about being a billionaire for at least a decade, so there's no way his fragile ego would allow that to happen.

He's probably just trying to distract the media from the shitshow that's happening with the healthcare plan. If only they would just be nicer to him.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
president mad he was upstaged by a man who the nation pauses after saying the word green in any context to allow him to laugh

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
I like how his inflated ego seems to peacefully coexist with his persecution complex. His brain is truly a land of contrasts.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
What happens if we use all the universe's lols in 4 years? What then, smart guy?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If the government collapses and american society fragments into anarchists vs. federalists I am fighting on the Federalist side.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

If the government collapses and american society fragments into anarchists vs. federalists I am fighting on the Federalist side.

Pff. Boring. :jerkbag:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

ElGroucho posted:

What happens if we use all the universe's lols in 4 years? What then, smart guy?

it was worth it

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

You realize most of the time with the Anarchists is going to be spent arguing about ideology with other Anarchists?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

ElGroucho posted:

Where have all the funnies gone
Long tiiiime paaasssiing?
Where has all the laughter gone
Long time ago?
Where have all the chuckles gone?
Gone to Donald, every one!
When will I laugh out loud, laugh 'til my buuuuuutttt falls off?

:911: :negative:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Play posted:

Where have all the funnies gone
Long tiiiime paaasssiing?
Where has all the laughter gone
Long time ago?
Where have all the chuckles gone?
Gone to Donald, every one!
When will I laugh out loud, laugh 'til my buuuuuutttt falls off?

:911: :negative:

Did you already forget his morning twitter rampage it hasn't even been 12 hrs

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Viruswithshoes posted:

The second law of thermodylolics

lmaodynamic analysis itt

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Applewhite posted:

I'm selling guns.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Just caught up with the last 6 pages of this thread

holy loving :lol:

It just never loving ends hahahahahaha

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

ElGroucho posted:

we should focus on sustainable, renewable sources of lols

for instance: donald trump is the president of the united states lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Coral Reefer posted:

Just caught up with the last 6 pages of this thread

holy loving :lol:

It just never loving ends hahahahahaha

oh no what'd i miss?

last lol i caught was that "MADD DOGG" Mattis was being punished for saying climate change is a national security concern so Trump knee-capped a deputy of his.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Anecdotal so probably I'm full of poo poo, but anyone I know who has served in the marines has a permanent hard on for Mattis, so lol if Trump fucks with the guy and the corps in general is still in love with him.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

someone edit the hans landa from inglourious basterds scene where he says "that's a bingo" to say "that's a bigly".

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

bag em and tag em posted:

Anecdotal so probably I'm full of poo poo, but anyone I know who has served in the marines has a permanent hard on for Mattis, so lol if Trump fucks with the guy and the corps in general is still in love with him.

It is a bigly lol that the guy with the nickname "mad dog" is trumps voice of reason

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Niice

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/DevlinBarrett/status/842144607349665792

Gonna get some primo trump tweets outta this :dance:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Oh boy.

:lol:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
President Trump’s budget blueprint for the coming fiscal year would slash the Environmental Protection Agency by 31 percent and cut State Department spending by a similar amount in a brash upending of the government’s priorities, according to congressional staff members familiar with the plan.

The budget outline, to be unveiled on Thursday, is more of a broad political statement than a detailed plan for spending and taxation. But it represents Mr. Trump’s first real effort to translate his bold but vague campaign themes into the minutiae of governance. The president would funnel $54 billion in additional funding into defense programs, beef up immigration enforcement and significantly reduce the nondefense federal work force to further the “deconstruction of the administrative state,” in the words of Mr. Trump’s chief strategist, Stephen K. Bannon.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/15/us/politics/budget-epa-state-department-cuts.html

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Trump signs eo booting Hawaii back out of the union for "being a bunch of little gaywads"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Had the ban even gone into effect yet

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Nope

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
So, does the Don sell Hawaii to Russia or nuke it as an example?

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

proof of concept posted:

Trump signs eo booting Hawaii back out of the union for "being a bunch of little gaywads"

There are a lot of people living on the islands who would welcome this.
Also say goodbye to Pearl and MCBH then lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Outrail posted:

This used to be SciFi conspiracy theory of its just accepted as being a likely reality.

Somewhere there's a universe where Bernie won the election and universal healthcare is being implemented with a $30 copay and free ambulance rides.

lol at the country where "free ambulance rides" is an example of a preposterous pie-in-the-sky fever dream idea