Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Dems should just rebrand the ACA with a different name, like The Healthcare Plan for Liberty and Freedom.

No, no they should literally just table the ACA again and claim that 'this is our new bill to replace Obamacare - we call it the 'Affordable Care Act'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

How many lols are coming from inside vs outside this country ? poll please

hosed that up but still

Inside, like your mum

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Dems should just rebrand the ACA with a different name, like The Healthcare Plan for Liberty and Freedom.

They should just keep reintroducing the ACA with the title changed. Like the votes to repeal it for the last 6 years, but in reverse.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

quote:

"The order he blocked was a watered-down version of the first one," Trump said. "This is, in the opinion of many, an unprecedented judicial overreach," he added. Trump also promised to take his fight against the ruling to the Supreme Court, as he did for the last ban that was blocked.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/03/15/trump-blasts-judge-ruling-on-ban.html

lmbo

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Wasn't his last 'fight' with it just angrily tweeting I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT and then backing down immediately?

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Minnesota Mixup posted:

Wasn't his last 'fight' with it just angrily tweeting I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT and then backing down immediately?

Yes, and the part where "I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT" was immediately following a loss

in

court

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
loving unprecedented, guys

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He need to take them to the bball court dunk on they asses

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
"bigly"

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Sadly, this would be the perfect time to reintroduce single-payer, since we can see how the markets fail when for-profit insurance companies get their way.

It won't happen, because you can limp into an ER and still get treated until you die living on the streets as a poor.

LOL

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Minnesota Mixup posted:

He thinks he can intimidate judges the same way he threatens the people he brings suit against.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Careful Drums posted:

Top GOP senator to Democrats: Offer your own bill to fix ObamaCare
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/323934-top-gop-senator-to-democrats-offer-your-own-bill-to-fix-obamacare

Uhh isn't that called the Affordable Care Act

lol, a complete lack of self awareness

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

jre posted:

:same:

What the gently caress america

My cousin was airlifted due to fainting...

$40,000.00

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
nevermind

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

ballistics statistics posted:

This would be the perfect time to reintroduce single-payer

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Runaktla posted:

My cousin was airlifted due to fainting...

$40,000.00

Sounds like he shouldn't have bought that iPhone.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Kumo posted:

i watched a guy get hit by a car once and his first words when me & a nurse got to him were "i don't have insurance."

Well pretty soon that guy will have access to healthcare & a choice between plans.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Cobweb Heart posted:

Taft can go gently caress himself for taking the Fattest President title out of Trump's reach. Trump being the most childlike AND fattest us president ever would be too much cherry for one sundae I guess

It's like the piss tape. God lets us dream of these things but actually putting them into the world would be like if it rained cotton candy. Too much.

the presidency is hard on a body that's already in reasonable shape, no way piggly bigly doesn't take the crown before the term is out

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Healthy McHealthcareplan

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/842187172367200256

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Fox News is the opposition party.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

FAKE NEWS. FAILING MEDIA PUTTING WORDS INTO HIS MOUTH, SAD!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Ayn Randi posted:

the presidency is hard on a body that's already in reasonable shape, no way piggly bigly doesn't take the crown before the term is out

The presidency is hard on the ones who take the job seriously enough to lose sleep over it. I think Trump will be just fine.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
In fact, I bet Trump is better rested now than he was on the apprentice.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

today is a good day to lol

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Lol why don't they just make the people who voted for a president, pay for the president's vacations directly

I mean you trust him not to just sit on his rear end all day right it can't be that much

i'll take personal responsibility for obama's vacations. that guy did enough to warrant a break here and there

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we all have to pay for this jackass's vacations directly. it is our tax dollars hard at work so trump can do no work by golfing every weekend.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

SickZip posted:

faux loling is the last resort of cowards.

I've had faux lols

five lols

maybe even six lols today

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

In a sense he's right that it will have to be negotiated into a completely different bill in order to not so obviously screw over the poors in order for it to be passed.

But I'm really hoping he gets fed up with ~6 months of bickering as the Rs realize they can't change the ACA without too much backlash...unless they ACTUALLY make it better/single payer and then Trump pushes through Universal HC and becomes a loved president 50 years from now.

i mean would that be more weird than the current timeline?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

tangy yet delightful posted:

In a sense he's right that it will have to be negotiated into a completely different bill in order to not so obviously screw over the poors in order for it to be passed.

But I'm really hoping he gets fed up with ~6 months of bickering as the Rs realize they can't change the ACA without too much backlash...unless they ACTUALLY make it better/single payer and then Trump pushes through Universal HC and becomes a loved president 50 years from now.

i mean would that be more weird than the current timeline?

someone get a fox news writer to start making lines about how much the dems hate single payer

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

thathonkey posted:

we all have to pay for this jackass's vacations directly. it is our tax dollars hard at work so trump can do no work by golfing every weekend.

um perhaps you didn't hear great leader's quote: a golf course is where business 'gets done'

you know what i'm starting a petition to turn the white house into a golf course.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You proles don't understand how deals get done

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lmao at trump revealing yet again that he has no clue how the government works

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Blue Train posted:

You proles don't understand how deals get done

Trump does the best deals. He wakes up in the morning, eats his cheerios like a big boy, then goes and sits at the desk so papa Lobbyist can put a freshly printed executive order in front of him. Trump squints at it for a minute, then scribbles his hand up and down with a pen until it looks like a signature, then holds it up to the cameras like a toddler showing his parents the turd he finally managed to get into babies first toilet.

Good boy, Donnie! Lets go for ice cream!

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

MiracleFlare posted:

I'm listening to Trump reacting to the new judgement right now in front of an audience and I don't even know where he is (they cut to it suddenly) but it's already running the gamut of lols

it's BAD AND SAD
i have to be nice about it or else they'll criticize me for speaking POO-RLY
it was a watered-down version of the first order which should have never been struck down
*crowd abruptly chanting LOCK HER UP*
He was at a rally in Nashville.
This is what I could find of it

https://twitter.com/Flewbys/status/842177408165941250

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Yer Burnt posted:

It's like he thinks he's still campaigning against Hillary.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Yer Burnt posted:

Lol @ the loving faces on those people

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/ivankanews/status/842213784987021313

Dang! lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

if it turns out trudeau hosed ivanka i will vote for him every single year he runs from now until he quits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Dude my man JT is getting it IN tonight