Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
He passed the handshake test a couple weeks ago and got the go-ahead nod from Easy-D to make a move on Sweet I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Hey remember the time our president made baseless accusations about his predecessor and then his own party vowed to block his nominee for deputy AG until he comes clean?

https://nyti.ms/2mJUZg5

:lol:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I remember thinking the republicans were fractured during the election, but a nice hearty lol at where they're at now

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

lol he's fat

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

proof of concept posted:

Eeh taft might not want to get too comfy on his fat guy throne

POTUS posted:

I am the FATTEST president! Can you believe that? Someone just told me. They told me - they said, Trump you are the fattest president ever. Ever! I couldn't believe it! You hear about Taft, but what you don't think about is inflation since then. I have the biggest weight win in the history of America. I'm winning bigly. I'm yuuuge!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hee hee, this 70 year old man is fat

how shameful

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Fat guy spotted lol

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

21% cut to agriculture? lol

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Jesus Christ posted:

Somebody must have told him that Trump Steaks were only rated choice.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Jesus Christ posted:

I too look forward to spending 7/lb on apples

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Yer Burnt posted:

He was at a rally in Nashville.
This is what I could find of it

https://twitter.com/Flewbys/status/842177408165941250

Bigly lol at the seething hatred that is the sole thing binding that audience together

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Dude my man JT is getting it IN tonight

I guess DJT is taking the night off

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

hosed up if true

I mean I don't deny that the VA needs more money, but more defense spending? nope

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Jesus Christ posted:

foodstamps or something similar (snap?) are in agriculture's budget I think?

edit: Approximately 80% of USDA's $140 billion budget goes to the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) program. The largest component of the FNS budget is the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly known as the Food Stamp program), which is the cornerstone of USDA's nutrition assistance.

anyway lol

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
you know I started to simply say lol with a blank stare instead of actually lolling

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

My sister's home mortgage is through the USDA. Sorry sis lol.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ozza posted:

Bigly lol at the seething hatred that is the sole thing binding that audience together
The "mood of the nation," in 1972, was so overwhelmingly vengeful, greedy, bigoted and blindly reactionary that no presidential candidate who even faintly reminded "typical voters" of the fear & anxiety they'd felt during the constant "social upheavals" of the Sixties had any chance at all of beating Nixon last year – not even Ted Kennedy – because the "pendulum effect" that began with Nixon's slim victory in '68 was totally irreversible by 1972. After a decade of left-bent chaos, the Silent Majority was so deep in a behavorial sink that their only feeling for politics was a powerful sense of revulsion. All they wanted in the White House was a man who would leave them alone and do anything necessary to bring calmness back into their lives – even if it meant turning the whole state of Nevada into a concentration camp for hippies, niggers, dope fiends, do-gooders, and anyone else who might threaten the status quo. The Pendulum Theory is very voguish these days, especially among Washington columnists and in the more prestigious academic circles, where the conversion-rate has been running at almost epidemic proportions since the night of November 7th. Until then, it had not been considered entirely fashionable to go around calling ex-Attorney General John Mitchell a "prophet" because of his smiling prediction, in the summer of 1970, that "This country is going so far to the right that you won't recognize it."

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Play posted:

so... he's like an ironic meme, grandpa?

"Meem, it was pronounced meem, not mehmeh.
But no, irony died on the day Tump ascended and we entered the age we now call the Lolocene"

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Zzulu posted:

hee hee, this 70 year old man is fat

how shameful

It's actually impressive because most fat people don't make it until their 70s. Trump wins again.

Choronzons son
Mar 1, 2011

"So you are going to make the rich ever richer while loving over your voters?"

:confused: "Yes?"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Dude my man JT is getting it IN tonight

Lurk Ethic posted:

I guess DJT is taking the night off

:vince:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-presidential-budget-2018-proposal/

Death is certain.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

quote:

Buys F-35 Joint Strike Fighters more rapidly

Mad lolls over here

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
TI responds

https://instagram.com/p/BRqnWlOjwZE/

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

gently caress schools.
gently caress agriculture.
gently caress healthcare.
gently caress infastructure.
gently caress the poor.
gently caress the environment.
gently caress science.

More F35s.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

turn off the TV posted:

gently caress schools.
gently caress the poor.
gently caress science.

More F35s.

Trump's logic on each:

- Im already out of school and so are my kids
- Why do we need this anyway?
- I am in perfect help all my doctors, the best doctors btw, but all of them say I have the health of a 21 year old man
- What's this mean again?
- gently caress the poor.
- The environment at my golf courses and resorts is already tremendous just some of the most tremendous and best places all my friends tell me.
- We've already made all the best discoveries science has to offer I mean have you met my good friend Dr Carson? Brilliant brilliant doctor.

- I got the price of the F35 down by tweeting so let me offset those savings by ordering more of this fabulous fabulous plane

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

thathonkey posted:

Trump's logic on each:

- I got the price of the F35 down by tweeting so let me offset those savings by ordering more of this fabulous fabulous plane

its so hilarious he thinks military jets roll off an assembly line already priced, like a Snickers bar.

even cars don't get a final price until they've been taken off the ship they arrived on lmbo

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

quote:

Cuts $250 million from coastal research programs that ready communities for rising seas and worsening storms
the poors in the US are all going to drown in the greed of their ruling class lmao

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

thathonkey posted:

Trump's logic on each:

- Im already out of school and so are my kids
- Why do we need this anyway?
- I am in perfect help all my doctors, the best doctors btw, but all of them say I have the health of a 21 year old man
- What's this mean again?
- gently caress the poor.
- The environment at my golf courses and resorts is already tremendous just some of the most tremendous and best places all my friends tell me.
- We've already made all the best discoveries science has to offer I mean have you met my good friend Dr Carson? Brilliant brilliant doctor.

Don't forget that he's also planning on making cuts to the amount of highly skilled foreign workers who can enter the country. He saw that there was a gap in the American work force, and his solution is to cut education even more and then make it harder for American tech companies to hire people.

Truly a visionary.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Truly a certified grade A retard.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Education is for the opposition. My constituents want F-35s.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

turn off the TV posted:

Don't forget that he's also planning on making cuts to the amount of highly skilled foreign workers who can enter the country. He saw that there was a gap in the American work force, and his solution is to cut education even more and then make it harder for American tech companies to hire people.

Truly a visionary.

its funny because republicans looooove corporate welfare but they couldn't think of a way to incentive US-based companies to prioritize hiring Americans over foreign workers. Bigger tax benefits for both hiring and the education of Americans? Nope we'll just make it a pain to fill those slots at all.

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
So President Clinton gets thrown out for getting a blowjob, but Pissident Trump is making the US a laughing stock to the rest of the world, and that's totally ok?

Don't understand, so might as well just laugh at him too.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Tingfinder posted:

So President Clinton gets thrown out for getting a blowjob, but Pissident Trump is making the US a laughing stock to the rest of the world, and that's totally ok?

basically the only chance Trump has to not go down as the biggest, most laughable failure is if he sits back, says nothing, does nothing, and let's the people with actual experience run things. And Trump really isn't capable of doing that so he's either going to slowly crash and burn for the next 4 years, or he's going to end up impeached.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Tingfinder posted:

I thought getting a blowjob was a good thing! What have we give so wrong as a society?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

turn off the TV posted:

gently caress schools.
gently caress the poor.
gently caress science.

More F35s.

Lol, wasn't a big part of his platform about improving America's crumbling infrastructure? I guess he's hoping too much money was what was weighing our bridges down.

Also, lmao, "I'll build a wall and I'll make Mexico the taxpayers pay for it!"

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Shadow0 posted:

Lol, wasn't a big part of his platform about improving America's crumbling infrastructure? I guess he's hoping too much money was what was weighing our bridges down.

Also, lmao, "I'll build a wall and I'll make Mexico the taxpayers pay for it!"

I'm pretty sure that he's planning on investing in infrastructure by privatizing it. So enjoy your toll roads, I guess.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Climate change is a hoax!

Commerce Department - sharp cuts to climate-change and ocean research at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

Energy Department - It would slash spending on a host of science and climate areas.

State Department - Eliminates climate-change prevention programs, including pledged payments to U.N. climate-change programs

EPA - Discontinues funding for international climate-change programs

NASA - Cuts $102 million of funding from Earth science, terminating four missions aimed at understanding climate-change

Also gently caress art lol

Arts and cultural agencies - Decreased $1.0B (-100% change)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol arts had a billion whta did they do with it make a cool picture lol probably