Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Reading that budget and I agree. Let's burn down museums and sell off our art and culture to close that budget deficits gap.

Culture victory is for losers. Domination victory or bust. Only 83 more turns to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i never thought this day would come, but the white house has finally started up the easter egg roll ticket lottery only like a month later than usual!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

andrew puzder is pro-big fast food why the worrying

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 206 days!

#notallclowns

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

the law that says the us can invade the hague to recapture government officials is still on the books

This came up a while back and I still want more information on it because it sounds loving insane.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol he's so miserable

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
My favorite thing about this election/presidency is that it has turned everyone into gibbering, paranoid nutjobs

https://twitter.com/HamishP95/status/842371562363858945

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

People love him.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Finally a president I feel like I could drink a Diet Coke with!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

No longer allowed to eat:

Oreo's
McDonalds
Diet Soda

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

Christie cursed trump with a fatness spell

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Tainen posted:

Finally a president I feel like I could drink a Diet Coke with!

I vote for the fattest candidate also.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
yo this games story owns and goes way beyond a shootmans garbage game and you gradually become what you hate (or not, its your call)

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

Band idea: the Belvins, a Bel Biv DaVoe/Melvins cover band

:bisonyes:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

The Nastier Nate posted:

No longer allowed to eat:

Oreo's
McDonalds
Diet Soda

"its ok, i'll keep eating that garbage"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedBen/status/842368349141102592https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedBen/status/842368349141102592

quote:

Sebastian Gorka, President Trump’s top counter-terrorism adviser, is a formal member of a Hungarian far-right group that is listed by the U.S. State Department as having been “under the direction of the Nazi Government of Germany” during World War II, leaders of the organization have told the Forward.

The elite order, known as the Vitézi Rend, was established as a loyalist group by Admiral Miklos Horthy, who ruled Hungary as a staunch nationalist from 1920 to October 1944. A self-confessed anti-Semite, Horthy imposed restrictive Jewish laws prior to World War II and collaborated with Hitler during the conflict. His cooperation with the Nazi regime included the deportation of hundreds of thousands of Jews into Nazi hands.
oops all nazis

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
March
http://trumpbone.zone

Trump is surprised the press loved his address to congress
NYT reports Obama White House spread intelligence to multiple agencies in case Trump WH decided to squash it
Wapo reports AG Jeff Sessions met a Russian ambassador twice while working for Trump’s campaign. Sen Al Franken had asked him an indirect question about Russia and Sessions ended up committing perjury by mistake during his hearings.
Sessions recuses himself from the Russia case
Flynn and Kushner are both reported to have also met with a Russian Ambassador in December 2016.
It is discovered Pence used personal email while governor and was hacked
Trump tweets a picture of Chuck Schumer with Putin and declares an investigation into it. Schumer, of course, dunks on him by explaining it was a state meeting, which we know because he released his taxes
Trump wakes up Saturday morning and has a tweet storm that bounces from topic to topic at random, includes: Sessions shouldn’t have recused himself, Obama wiretapped Trump Tower and did a Watergate, and Arnold Schwarzenegger was a loser game show host
Pure panic across Washington sets in over wiretap tweets. FBI Director Comey is said to be incredulous and begs the DOJ to dismiss the allegations.
Next Muslim Ban EO is signed which basically only takes Iraq off the list (15k ISIS members tho) and lets green card holders in. Still illegal.
Republicans’ Obamacare replacement called the American Health Care Act and literally no one likes it. It removes the insurance mandate, turns subsidies into tax credits and give tax breaks to health care executives who make over 500k for some reason
Trump drops in on a White House tour group because he is dying for some love and affection
Kellyanne says Obama could’ve taped Trump through hacked microwaves
CBO releases it’s report on Trumpcare and it will cut 337 billion off the deficit. And also 24 million people will lose their health insurance.
Ryan doubles down on fantasy by stating this is all actually a good thing in the name of choice
HHS Secretary states the CBO is lying and biased(CBO head was appointed by GOP house in 2015) but then they release their internal numbers WHICH ARE EVEN WORSE with 26 million losing their insurance. Meaning the CBO was handicapping themselves.
NY Attorney General uncovers that Rex Tillerson used an alias e-mail account named “Wayne Tracker” to discuss climate change and other subjects while at Exxon.
Ivanka Trump imported 53 tons of Chinese goods during her Dad’s inaugural speech in which he stated "Buy American, and Hire American"
Rachel Maddow scoops Trump's 2005 tax returns and finds he paid $38 million in taxes, on $150 million in incoming, not counting another $100 million in income from his 1995 tax loss. It is heavily implied that Trump leaked his own taxes considering they could well be his best returns.
Trump wakes up and whines about fake news and Snoop Dogg shooting a clown version of him in a music video
House intel leaders find zero evidence that Obama had Trump wiretapped.
Paul Ryan admits there is no way the AHCA bill can not pass in the House as is.
Hawaiian Federal Judge strikes down the second Muslim ban, this time using Trump and his close advisers' words against them.
Trump holds a rally in Nashville immediately after the judge struck down the ban, and rambles on about how we should go back to the original EO. Also leads the crowd into "Lock her up" chants (reminder: multiple Trump cabinet members have been using private e-mail accounts).
A 2018 budget is unveiled that has massive increases to defense spending, and major cuts to the EPA and things like arts and Meals on Wheels.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

Reading that budget and I agree. Let's burn down museums and sell off our art and culture to close that budget deficits gap.

lol didn't detroit's emergency manager do exactly that with their big art museum

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/geraldmellor/status/842145982968082434
https://twitter.com/CHAP_OF_STEEL/status/842272216880447488

:allears:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
hey last time you imported a bunch of nazis you got a space programme, might be worth it lol

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
losing the support of mcdonalds might get to trump on a level deeper than anyone else

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

tenderjerk posted:

yo this games story owns and goes way beyond a shootmans garbage game and you gradually become what you hate (or not, its your call)
It's deliberately not fun to play though, since war shouldn't be fun.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

There's a shocker

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

This man is literally Baron Vladimir Harkonnen.

Someone hook him up with a fat man gravity harness.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the twitch power tanfers strwam isnt working for me

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cant wait to shrae this on my LinkedIn!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

when will you lie-berals stop going overboard about bein a literal no joke naziman

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

D1E posted:

This man is literally Baron Vladimir Harkonnen.

Someone hook him up with a fat man gravity harness.

Pull his heart plug

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

tommy is fighting a big rubber mouth dude. or i assume its tommy it sounded like him

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Or maybe a Hoveround Mobility Scooter.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mormonpartyboat posted:

same way you pass an avis

heyo!!!!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

their faces got stolen and tommy has an adrian paul ponytail

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

have u tried reversing the polarity

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

it works now and it looks like a monster stole the faces of the only two visible minorities on the team

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

billy looks 45

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

zegermans posted:

Pull his heart plug

and hairplugs

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

fyi the New York Post has 8 'headline editors'

Adbot