Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Die, die, die my voters
Don't you make a single call
Die, die, die my voters
Just shut your silly polls
I'll be insuring you again
I'll be insuring you... in Hell

Don't you Town Hall me baby
Your deductible is an oblong box, yeah
Should have seen it a-comin' on
You didn’t know what the ACA was
Dead-end plans for dead-end lives
You know your life depends on Medicare

Die, die, die my voters
Die, die, die my voters
I'll be insuring you... in HELL!

Die die die
Die die die

:unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

The Copper Kaiser posted:

gently caress science (or my ill-informed view of what science is anyway).

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

I was worried Bad Reporter would stop being good, because we now live in the alternate reality he was originally was making fun of, but nope, still good.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Hodor held the door closed though...

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Jay Rust posted:

I'm guessing this is about how Native Americans youths interact with others differently depending on the social or cultural context, just like every other human being does? I don't know.

Marty seems kinda bad when he's not specifically doing protest art, from what people have posted of his comics.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
"A Song of Ice and Fire" actually did have a plotline that could be interpreted as anti-abortion. Lysa Arryn was forced into aborting her illegitimate child as a young woman, and it drove her crazy as well as giving her fertility problems. Can't remember if it was in the show.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Waluigi numba one! WAAAAAH!
I had to google to find out who Geraldo is since I'm not American. :v:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

cis autodrag posted:

Marty seems kinda bad when he's not specifically doing protest art, from what people have posted of his comics.

I think he's just old

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

After The War posted:

Die, die, die my voters
Die, die, die my voters

Die, die, die my voters
Die, die, die my voters

Die die die
Die die die

:golfclap:

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

After The War posted:

Die, die, die my voters
Die, die, die my voters

Die, die, die my voters
Die, die, die my voters

Die die die
Die die die

Holy poo poo that is amazing! :five:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

With the death of Save Images on firefox, what's a good way to save all the images in a single tab / multiple tabs?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
This still exists

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Lodin posted:

That straight up is Waluigi in a suit, though. So there's no shame in that.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Greetings from legalinsurrection.com. Here is a cartoon sucking the president's dick.

trump actually isn't doing a bracket because he hates all things that are truly American.

Man is forced to pay $38 million in taxes one year while claiming his net worth is about 290 times that. My heart weeps for him. :qq:

Hands are too big. 6/10

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
So for one night, Rachel Maddow managed to look about 1/10th as foolish as Trump does everyday, and the thread regulars are not about to let that golden opportunity get away.

Let's all take a moment to reflect on the suffering of someone making so much money, they have a $38M tax bill.

Greetings from Opposite Henry Payne World.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.8d2a48591d43

Thank you for your service, Flukeman.

Windmills, wooden shoes, tulips, and dikes. I think we're done here!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Internet Webguy posted:

Hands are too big. 6/10

Honestly all I could think seeing this was that Trump doesn't look like he's having much fun on his newspaper-themed trampoline

please tell me "Trump paid even more money in taxes in 2005 than these Democratic politicians (who made much, much, MUCH less money than he did that year) :mmmsmug:" isn't gonna be a rightwing meme because holy poo poo it's so loving dumb

Do they think every Democrat should pay more money in taxes than every Republican just by reason of political affiliation or what

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Right, now the police can arrest the elephant who told him to jump before we could build a better safety net.

EDIT: A Better safty net could have saved america AGC.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

loquacius posted:

please tell me "Trump paid even more money in taxes in 2005 than these Democratic politicians (who made much, much, MUCH less money than he did that year) :mmmsmug:" isn't gonna be a rightwing meme because holy poo poo it's so loving dumb

Do they think every Democrat should pay more money in taxes than every Republican just by reason of political affiliation or what

I think it's just supposed to be some sort of "checkmate, liberals" or something for people who were criticizing him for bragging about not paying taxes? At best it's ammo for "rich people do pay more tax!" but that sort of seems funny when it's the same people who argue Trump is smart for using loopholes to avoid taxes. Guess he was pretty dumb in 2005.

Also, I thought the big reason people wanted to see Trumps taxes were because of possible shady ties, which would be something in more recent tax forms, not something from over 10 years ago.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Rachel Maddow is awful, don't fall into the trap of trying to defend her just because conservatives don't like her.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Rewinding videos, lol what decade is it

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
List of library books Trump ever borrowed:

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Xander77 posted:

With the death of Save Images on firefox, what's a good way to save all the images in a single tab / multiple tabs?

I use flashgot, as a bonus it lets you save flash videos as well.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

BarbarianElephant posted:

List of library books Trump ever borrowed:

You can never have too many unread copies of The Art of the Deal in your library.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Lol love the stupidity of "I feel bad for trump for paying taxes" cartoon. It's like in the 2008 recession when tons of news were covering how certain billionaires lost billions of dollars...yet still had billions of dollars. Meanwhile thousands of people lost their entire livelihoods and I'm supposed to feel bad for a billionaire.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

loquacius posted:

I mean it wouldn't be the first time the RWM created and exploited a misunderstanding about the way the income tax system works

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Lodin posted:

Noob.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Solid contender for most racist gaybie.

Sandpuppy posted:

Thank you for your service, Flukeman.

"We all grope down here"

loquacius posted:

They perceive taxes as a sort of fine. Having to pay it is unjust, having to pay more than someone else is even more unjust. Their entire philosophy is that rich people should pay less taxes because their being rich is a mark of divine favor, which means that God Himself vouches for their moral character.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I'm the donkey at the Democrat Voter Registration table in the background.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm the muslims fleeing from what I can only assume is Mexico.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

if messicans are immune to barbed wire, this fence is going to be more expensive than i thought...

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Ularg posted:

I'm the muslims fleeing from what I can only assume is Mexico.

The far right has been banging on about Al Qaeda invading the U.S. from the Mexican border for the past few years.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Needs a Dees snakeman and it would be perfect

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Rachel Maddow is awful, don't fall into the trap of trying to defend her just because conservatives don't like her.

I have never liked her much. She tends to fall far too much on the side of merely being a cheerleader for democrats rather than a genuine analyst with a liberal perspective.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

FronzelNeekburm posted:

The far right has been banging on about Al Qaeda invading the U.S. from the Mexican border for the past few years.

They should look to Canada. The border is much less defended and has more forest cover, allowing surreptitious entry. Silly Republicans assume that since they hate both Mexicans and Muslims, they must be working together, ignoring the fact that Mexico is devoutly Christian.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Philip Hammond’s budget U-turn – Chancellor scraps national insurance rise for the self-employed, admitting it broke Tory manifesto promise" Also ‘Five-second rule’ for food dropped on the floor approved by germ scientists

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
Mac on... Prince William's night out in Verbier

'Aw, bless him. Little Prince George - he's so much like his dad'

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

So wait.... St Patrick is sending those snakes fleeing into America, in literally the same direction that all these terrorists/immigrants are going. Why would Trump want St Patrick's help if he's sending deadly things INTO America?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Jerusalem posted:

So wait.... St Patrick is sending those snakes fleeing into America, in literally the same direction that all these terrorists/immigrants are going. Why would Trump want St Patrick's help if he's sending deadly things INTO America?

The snakes vote Republican.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

That episode first aired 24 years ago.
Hope everyone feels old now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

If nothing else, I enjoy the implication that Trump is a criminal by comparing him favorably to Al Capone.

• Locked thread