Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Thundercracker posted:

Speaking of which. Everyone should see Tomi Lahren getting wrecked by Trevor Noah. That was the moment I went from being wishy washy on Trevor to loving him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2xv4fba65U

Tomi! Tomé! Comey!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Tomi needs to be careful because I think Trump wants to gently caress.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

A Pale Horse posted:

What makes you think she doesn't want bannons herpes in her?

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

The Brown Menace posted:

the only thing noah wrecked was a decent show

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

What makes you think she doesn't want bannons herpes in her?

I can't imagine being an attractive young woman and wanting that decrepit husk filled with bile and spiders crawling on top of me, sweating and grunting before shooting his rancid jizz up my cooch. Sounds like a nightmare to me.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

A Pale Horse posted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

A Pale Horse posted:

I can't imagine being an attractive young woman and wanting that decrepit husk filled with bile and spiders crawling on top of me, sweating and grunting before shooting his rancid jizz up my cooch. Sounds like a nightmare to me.

stop reading my xanga fan fic

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

A Pale Horse posted:

Let's just say somebody has a trip to the funiture store in their future. :smugdon:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Let's just say somebody has a trip to the funiture store in their future. :smugdon:

I'd let Trump rummage around inside me for a trip to The Room Place.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/Michell04827800/status/842392132082118656

EDIT:

https://twitter.com/Michell04827800/status/842474670930685953

:suicide:

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 21:39 on Mar 16, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

who the Hell is Michelle?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

who the Hell is Michelle?

that's the former first lady

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

Tammi Lasagna ANNIHILATES Klansman Cock.

I will annihilate a Klansman cock

With a hammer

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Thundercracker posted:

Speaking of which. Everyone should see Tomi Lahren getting wrecked by Trevor Noah. That was the moment I went from being wishy washy on Trevor to loving him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2xv4fba65U

:getin:
:clint:
:cheers:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Wikkheiser posted:

baloogan has swam in the poo and piss

he was born in it, moulded by it.

Take controoool of your sewers, Canada!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Is it bad that I can't tell if Donald Orwell is a parody of bad Dems or is legitimately a bad Dem? Like, I feel no one with an ounce of empathy in their souls could ever consider it justice some guy is going to lose access to a program like Meals on Wheels just because he voted for Trump, and yet bad Dems and the dangerously woke keep proving that empathy is beyond them

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i can feel bad for them but also point and laugh at the same time as we all descend into hell together

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

logikv9 posted:

i can feel bad for them but also point and laugh at the same time as we all descend into hell together

Yeah, but you wouldn't call it justice. Irony maybe. The mocking dance of a cruel and uncaring god. But probably not justice.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

In an alternate reality where Bernie won I'm rolling my eyes as liberals sarcastically go "Oh, I'm soooooooooo glad we elected yet another old white man! He's doing suuuuuuuch a good job!" every time he struggles to implement policy, instead of this one where they're all tweeting "Haha I'm glad you're starving to death! I couldn't be happier! This is the way my face looks when I enjoy you dying!" from a booth at Dave & Buster's.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Not a Step posted:

Is it bad that I can't tell if Donald Orwell is a parody of bad Dems or is legitimately a bad Dem? Like, I feel no one with an ounce of empathy in their souls could ever consider it justice some guy is going to lose access to a program like Meals on Wheels just because he voted for Trump, and yet bad Dems and the dangerously woke keep proving that empathy is beyond them

Buddy there's a whole thread for that

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

In an alternate reality where Bernie won I'm rolling my eyes as liberals sarcastically go "Oh, I'm soooooooooo glad we elected yet another old white man! He's doing suuuuuuuch a good job!" every time he struggles to implement policy, instead of this one where they're all tweeting "Haha I'm glad you're starving to death! I couldn't be happier! This is the way my face looks when I enjoy you dying!" from a booth at Dave & Buster's.

In that same reality I'm all going like "I wish Bernie was a little more left, ugh." instead of this one where I'm silently watching my president and various people argue on Twitter about whether or not Snoop Dogg should commit high treason.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

In that same reality I'm all going like "I wish Bernie was a little more left, ugh." instead of this one where I'm silently watching my president and various people argue on Twitter about whether or not Snoop Dogg should commit high treason.

That's old news already, friend. The White House just argued that cutting funding for Meals on Wheels and after school food programs is good because they don't "get results."

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That's old news already, friend. The White House just argued that cutting funding for Meals on Wheels and after school food programs is good because they don't "get results."

I want these loving assholes to spend ONE HOUR at these private charities they go on about. Without USDA surplus food banks would fall the gently caress apart, and there goes a critical infrastructure point for aid distribution.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Grondoth posted:

I want these loving assholes to spend ONE HOUR at these private charities they go on about. Without USDA surplus food banks would fall the gently caress apart, and there goes a critical infrastructure point for aid distribution.

It isn't that they don't know that they provide food for people, dude, it's that they don't actually care

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

wizard on a water slide posted:

It isn't that they don't know that they provide food for people, dude, it's that they give food to dark people

fyp

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I guess they're right. The Meals on Wheels approach isn't getting nearly as much results on the project of reducing the suffering of the poor and elderly as letting them starve to death so that they no longer feel anything would. It's the "drunken depressed nihilist on a bender" school of governance.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

*guy insanely and brutally shoots tons of poors and elderly people*

"McMagahan you're a maniac! Youre a loose cannon!"

"but i-"

*budget guy interrupts*

"but he Gets Results"

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Trump wearing golden pjs in the Oval Office late at night, all watching Death Wish on one of those tiny combo vhs crt tvs that he's had since 1995 & taking notes for his next executive order, pauses to tweet "gently caress you, you degenerate loser!" as Seth Meyers.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

*guy insanely and brutally shoots tons of poors and elderly people*

"McMagahan you're a maniac! Youre a loose cannon!"

"but i-"

*budget guy interrupts*

"but he Gets Results"

i c wat u did there

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

yeah but the guy starving to death is also sneering "are you triggered, snowflake? are you upset that im starving? do you need a safe space?"

meanwhile im at Del Taco rambling into the drive through speaker about block grants

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the state of the union is that 35% of the country is really enthusiastically trying to kill itself in a way thats going to produce a lot of splash damage, and im over here just looking to get a macho nacho

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

paranoid randroid posted:

the state of the union is that 35% of the country is really enthusiastically trying to kill itself in a way thats going to produce a lot of splash damage, and im over here just looking to get a macho nacho

hey acting against both conservatives and liberals works up a mighty appetite :shrug: Grilled chicken tacos and perhaps a steak flatbread taco keeps me going on a long day of actively obstructing loving morons.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

yeah but the guy starving to death is also sneering "are you triggered, snowflake? are you upset that im starving? do you need a safe space?"

meanwhile im at Del Taco rambling into the drive through speaker about block grants

I thought the Democrats whole 'thing' was 'we are slightly better than that' though.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Not a Step posted:

I thought the Democrats whole 'thing' was 'we are slightly better than that' though.

well i mean imo it would be chill as hell if they didnt die, but i dont get much say in the matter and they seem pretty stoked about death. so i guess im glad at least someone is getting what they want.

and lets face it, owning someoen by dying at them is a pretty high-tier technique

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Not a Step posted:

that hasn't really worked out so we should try something else

like, lol at the people who point out that the trump budget doesn't cut much of the federal support for meals on wheels

do you not understand how to message?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

well i mean imo it would be chill as hell if they didnt die, but i dont get much say in the matter and they seem pretty stoked about death. so i guess im glad at least someone is getting what they want.

and lets face it, owning someoen by dying at them is a pretty high-tier technique

There are some cultures where killing yourself on your enemy's doorstep is the ultimate own.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Life comes at you fast

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/842803292832980992

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

This is the new mcdonalds coffee thing btw going by reactions.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

However it turns out it's a feel good story all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I wish someone cared about me enough to try and make my brain a'splode.