Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Applewhite posted:

As a content creator, I *shits pants until it blows out my pantlegs like twin plumes of liquid brown rocket exhaust*

it's hard to feel dissed by a furry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
guys wtf, this thread is suppoed to be about big tittied ladies in video games not this loving bullshit people who talk and play games

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

unpleasantly turgid posted:

it's hard to feel dissed by a furry

I wasn't dissing you I was being myself as a content creator to contrast your own statements.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Applewhite posted:

I wasn't dissing you I was being myself as a content creator to contrast your own statements.

pants making GBS threads is MY content find your own <:mad:>

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

pants making GBS threads is MY content find your own <:mad:>

Well I'm not making GBS threads my $34,000 fursuit that's for drat sure.

Not after last time...

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

A Pale Horse posted:

Yeah, lol. Giving a poo poo about negative influences on children when we live in a completely narcissistic society where most people neglect their kids makes me Tipper Gore. Yeah, I don't want to live in a society where kids' and teens' identity is shaped by Pepe loving gamers and the youtube manosphere if that makes me some sort of bleeding heart human being so be it...

This is absurd hyperbole. You are a joke.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
my friend made me watch the Sonic 06 game grumps video when I was at his house

dude you'll like it, the game is so bad it's funny

yeah the Sonic 06 game was pretty bad. Maybe I could have enjoyed laughing at how bad the game was but I couldn't loving stand the game grumps video because half the video is just the guys laughing obnoxiously

it bottles my mind how anyone watches this poo poo

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Applewhite posted:

well then i enjoyed your content. create more.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

well then i enjoyed your content. create more.

Enjoying the content of a furry makes you a furry which means we're on equal footing which means I *can* dis you! Ha!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I still don't dis you tho.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Tricky D posted:

This is absurd hyperbole. You are a joke.

You're either a naive adult or a teen. Its not hyperbole. Internet media is far more popular with young people than traditional media and it matters who's providing it. The whole alt-right movement and its various offshoots should be a loving wake up call for people who don't want their kids to turn into hateful monsters who go around making gas the jews "jokes" like poopypie or believe in white genocide like JonTron apparently.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Consider how many adult people today would rank 4chan as having had a formative experience on their development. It is not an insignificant number, I assure you.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Should i let my kids go to KKK rallies unattended? I don't know. I'm too busy and tired to find out. They dress like clowns and have video games so it should be fine. Please just let me get through this life without acknowledging the consequences of my own actions.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A Pale Horse posted:

You're either a naive adult or a teen. Its not hyperbole. Internet media is far more popular with young people than traditional media and it matters who's providing it. The whole alt-right movement and its various offshoots should be a loving wake up call for people who don't want their kids to turn into hateful monsters who go around making gas the jews "jokes" like poopypie or believe in white genocide like JonTron apparently.

I think ur supposed to put () around the word jews? :confused:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
kill the rich

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

A Pale Horse posted:

I agree.
In the Right-wing YouTube Comment thread, someone made the argument, "oh, don't worry about YouTube comments, they're mostly kids and teens."

Uhhhhh, that's wayyyy worse in my opinion because now apparently our next generation is loving racist/bigoted as hell. I could understand a hardcore group of alt-right adult trolls swarming to every video, but I had slightly higher hopes for kids/teens.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

A Pale Horse posted:

They are a direct response to reactionary idiot leftists like you who think that anyone who strays ever so slightly from your approved opinions is some kind of Nazi dragon to be slain.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

rename thread "reactionary nazi dragon cesspit", thanks.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
guys sometimes I say really effed up things that in no way reflect my personal views but its fun to say to get people riled up online. Just cause someone says somethign rude online doesnt mean that is how they act in their daily lives idiots

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

new phone who dis posted:

They are a direct response to reactionary idiot leftists like you who think that anyone who strays ever so slightly from your approved opinions is some kind of Nazi dragon to be slain.

lol. You don't know what reactionary or leftist mean apparently and you certainly don't know my opinions so I don't know why you're sounding off here champ.

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Actually it's about ethnics in video game journalism

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nooner posted:

guys sometimes I say really effed up things that in no way reflect my personal views but its fun to say to get people riled up online. Just cause someone says somethign rude online doesnt mean that is how they act in their daily lives idiots

I've never seen anything make less sense or be more wrong jfc this is really shameful

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Nooner posted:

gently caress u nooner

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

Nooner i'm never going to believe another word you say now that I know you haven't been truthful to us

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Thirsty Girl posted:

gently caress u nooner

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Also i'm gonna beat your team in football again this year BITCH

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

A Pale Horse posted:

lol. You don't know what reactionary or leftist mean apparently and you certainly don't know my opinions so I don't know why you're sounding off here champ.

Tell us more about the children who need to be protected from the bad opinions, idiot schoolmarm.

Here's a hot hint for you: If the left in the US hadn't turned into a bunch of pearl-clutching idiots, people wouldn't be seeking out the alt-right. Everything became racist, sexist or some kind of phobic up to the point where people no longer give a poo poo.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

when i grow up i want to spend a decade in school 2 tweet about the times i think the president is cheezed off

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Tell us more about the children who need to be protected from the bad opinions, idiot schoolmarm.

Here's a hot hint for you: If the left in the US hadn't turned into a bunch of pearl-clutching idiots, people wouldn't be seeking out the alt-right. Everything became racist, sexist or some kind of phobic up to the point where people no longer give a poo poo.

Cry me a loving river you dumb fragile bitch. And yeah, children do need to be protected from different things which is why they don't have the same rights or responsibilities as adults, I mean I know you Trumpers are loving dumb as a box of rocks, but surely even you can acknowledge that fact?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

im an ouroboros of bile and only love can set me free

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
please remain civil gentlegoons

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

as a content creator, i dont think we're obligated to parent other people's children. if they're not taught that racism, sexism, etc. are not okay, no amount of good-faith youtubing is going to fix that and, conversely, no amount of bad youtubing is going to undo years of good parenting. I don't like changing or censoring my stuff simply because a couple of adults can't be hosed to know what their kids are getting into.

My parents kept a close eye on me and weren't afraid to confront me over something vile that I watched, so I learned pretty early on how to interpret garbage videos with a guarded perspective.

e:tbh 13 year old me wouldnt watch 20 year old me

Agreed mostly. I just wish "clickbait" wasn't a thing because it can make kids watch complete trash without warning. A parent can't do their own job in that circumstance unless they use the Youtube Kids app or prescreen every video for their poor child.

also sub4sub?????

Applewhite posted:

As a content creator, I *shits pants until it blows out my pantlegs like twin plumes of liquid brown rocket exhaust*

THIS IS WHO I AM

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

is it true youre 37 lol

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
have some pewdiepie thumbnails

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

looks at fat gamer saying mexicans will destroy national identity

he was made to do this...

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

I turned to Trump because trans people, mexicans and women won't let me treat them like subhuman trash anymore, as is my birthright. :qq:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think the kids will be okay if they see someone say the "n" word on the youtube links

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

A Pale Horse posted:

Cry me a loving river you dumb fragile bitch. And yeah, children do need to be protected from different things which is why they don't have the same rights or responsibilities as adults, I mean I know you Trumpers are loving dumb as a box of rocks, but surely even you can acknowledge that fact?

I'm fragile? I'm not the one whose ideology is apparently such a house of cards that it needs to squelch gaming youtubers with poo poo hit pieces because you can't have the kids coming to their own conclusions.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Putty posted:

have some pewdiepie thumbnails

why r there still videos after he gave up wait a sec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

A Pale Horse posted:

I turned to Trump because trans people, mexicans and women won't let me treat them like subhuman trash anymore, as is my birthright. :qq:

Keep sucking that straw man's dick, maybe one day it'll turn into a real boy!

• Locked thread