Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
nah that kinda leftist fighting appears to be motivated by a desire for authority over others in the same camp

you can't disagree with me i have The Crown of Wokeness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/adequateGF/status/841114082233241600?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

The Brown Menace posted:

like what exactly gets settled or done once liberals have hashed out who has it the worst

that's the beauty of it; it's not supposed to do anything

idpol is the self-inflicted splintering of people who could otherwise present a united front of opposition.

see: that blockhead comic about the owner keeping all the workers down by playing to each of their personal biases.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Freaking Crumbum posted:

idpol is the self-inflicted splintering of people who could otherwise present a united front of opposition.

see: that blockhead comic about the owner keeping all the workers down by playing to each of their personal identities.
here's a great example from my home state

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Freaking Crumbum posted:

see: that blockhead comic about the owner keeping all the workers down by playing to each of their personal biases.

yeah that's my point

leftists infighting is sort of like ok the car is stuck in the mud how do we get it out

liberals infighting is like ok the car is stuck in the mud, which wheel has it the worst

only one of the two has even a remote chance of changing anything. this is of course by design

The Brown Menace has issued a correction as of 19:33 on Mar 16, 2017

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Darkman Fanpage posted:

its white people. white people are most oppressed.

There hasn't been a group in known history that's been more oppressed than straight white male entrepreneurs.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

MizPiz posted:

There hasn't been a group in known history that's been more oppressed than straight white male entrepreneurs.

pretty much :/

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

MizPiz posted:

UMMM EXCUSE ME?

i think you mean wealth-creator-americans

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Mario is here when we need him most.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

New power up gives him a MAGA hat

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

"there are no extra lives in our world. if you die here, you die for real"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
:vince:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
trump: time to get rid of some pesky plumbers with an eo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

PECKERWOODS!!PECKERWOODS!!PECKERWOODS!!
/

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Digiwizzard posted:

New power up gives him a MAGA hat

Wario gets a WAGA hat

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the long rumored n word tape

https://youtu.be/P27ZsrQ_wFE

edit: oops thats bowser not trump

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:hai:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Darkman Fanpage posted:

President Wario: time to get rid of some pesky plumbers with an eo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

I mean you can see this in d&d. Once all of the Bernard brothers and Trumpsters stopped posting in the UsPol threads theyd start cannibalizing each other in a quest to find out who is the most oppressed minority

This ended up with someone doing a paper bag test on himself once

I've seen this repeat itself on here and on twitter from various bloggers, celebs, etc

The Brown Menace posted:

yeah that's my point

leftists infighting is sort of like ok the car is stuck in the mud how do we get it out

liberals infighting is like ok the car is stuck in the mud, which wheel has it the worst

only one of the two has even a remote chance of changing anything. this is of course by design

Accurate as well, as is that Mr. Block comic.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Darkman Fanpage posted:

It's actually the proletariat.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

holy poo poo I forgot this movie existed. this movie was the first time, as a kid, I saw a movie and knew it was objectively terrible, despite the fact that it was marketed to me via something I enjoyed (MARIO). the two original TMNT movies, The Wizard, all those kinds of films I watched until the VCR irreversibly ruined the cassette tape, but that fuckin' Mario movie I saw one time in theaters and was so mad I've never re-watched it.

lol 2024 is going to be Chelsea v Ivanka and we will all pray for a death that will not come

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmfao

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Freaking Crumbum posted:

holy poo poo I forgot this movie existed. this movie was the first time, as a kid, I saw a movie and knew it was objectively terrible, despite the fact that it was marketed to me via something I enjoyed (MARIO). the two original TMNT movies, The Wizard, all those kinds of films I watched until the VCR irreversibly ruined the cassette tape, but that fuckin' Mario movie I saw one time in theaters and was so mad I've never re-watched it.

lol 2024 is going to be Chelsea v Ivanka and we will all pray for a death that will not come

IDK, Trudeau might see it as a win-win.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/842407650742702083

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Freaking Crumbum posted:

That movie owns actually. I saw it when it came out and again when the last 35mm print was touring a couple years ago.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

well what about zelda.

https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/842043590788313091

ohhh.

Nonsense posted:

PECKERWOODS!!PECKERWOODS!!PECKERWOODS!!
/

god drat it. i heard it in the cartoon voice.

gently caress off clintons. please.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hosed Up that critics would give perfect scores to a game where you play as the door gunner from Full Metal Jacket

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

“Whenever anybody would try to negotiate with her, [Agrawal] would go back to the fact that we're young, and just be like, ‘Oh, you're in your 20s. You don't need a lot of money,’” says one former employee.

:discourse:

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

nice, I love gamergate

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Odd thing to say when the election results and subsequent polls have shown more and more people rejecting the parties.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
"make america grr-r-eat again"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Thank you for your service, blue lives matter officer! :wink:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

glad that the karl rove philosophy has seeped its way into every goddamn thing

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

get that OUT of my face posted:

glad that the karl rove philosophy has seeped its way into every goddamn thing

I like the fact that I'm seeing tweets from red state :911: types and left wingers both making GBS threads on this in the responses to that tweet.

It's kinda hilarious (and by that I mean sad) how you eventually find people from both political idealogies to agree how big business and government giving each other handjobs is loving awful.

People are tired of this poo poo. The only people who are accepting it are bush era neoconservatives and woke dems. Theiy're buds. The rest of us "plebs' seem to have had enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

FuzzySkinner posted:

I like the fact that I'm seeing tweets from red state :911: types and left wingers both making GBS threads on this in the responses to that tweet.

It's kinda hilarious (and by that I mean sad) how you eventually find people from both political idealogies to agree how big business and government giving each other handjobs is loving awful.

People are tired of this poo poo. The only people who are accepting it are bush era neoconservatives and woke dems. Theiy're buds. The rest of us "plebs' seem to have had enough.

I'm having an easier time finding common ground with my libertarian friends than I am with my friends who became ultra-woke and it's kind of interesting seeing self described small-govt conservatives saying "yeah it's time for single payer"