Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

gleebster posted:

Is the scootyfruit that he calls himself "2"? Because as bad as the rest is, that's the worst part for me.

Maybe it's a living tribute to Yankees shortstop and infield coach Frank Crosetti?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He has a dumb story about how he heard it in a dream or something.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

He's '2' because he is a poop hth

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

chitoryu12 posted:

My favorite part is that I got to look up this dude and compare how he wants to look to how he looks in real life.

Also this motherfucker is 44 and still stuck performing stand-up comedy at furry conventions.

Is his fursona wearing a toupee?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

NoneMoreNegative posted:

He's '2' because he is a poop hth

It's his comedic styling - racism and misogyny.

Only those 2 things and those 2 things only.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

IamnotJoe posted:

Is his fursona wearing a toupee?

You think griffins naturally have a full head of hear? smh

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

What a strange trick.

Hot glue is usually about 200°C /400°F when it comes out of the gun so it not only hurts like gently caress but it'll give you second degree burns pretty much immediately, and then you'll tear off small chunks of your flesh when you try to peel the glue off your skin. "Hey let's deliberately adhere something that's twice as hot as boiling water to my loving epidermis" is a remarkably dumb idea.

Edit: from their youtube video comments

https://www.facebook.com/ShockScreenVideos/videos/254560464982640/

I did something stupid like that when I was in high school. I decided to put a dot of hot glue on the back of my hand for no good reason. It hurt more than any pain I've ever experienced and I couldn't get it off. It was like napalm.

The scar took 20 years to go away.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

mostlygray posted:

I did something stupid like that when I was in high school. I decided to put a dot of hot glue on the back of my hand for no good reason. It hurt more than any pain I've ever experienced and I couldn't get it off. It was like napalm.

In UK jails they use a mixture of boiling water and sugar as a weapon that sticks to the skin like napalm and scolds it.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

mostlygray posted:

I learned a similar lesson a couple months ago, except it was about making hot tomato soup from scratch and using the high setting on my blender :sweatdrop:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

chitoryu12 posted:

My favorite part is that I got to look up this dude and compare how he wants to look to how he looks in real life.

Also this motherfucker is 44 and still stuck performing stand-up comedy at furry conventions.

I saw the first image and thought "Most people probably make their fursonas more attractive or fit than they are, but I guess this guy just wants to look like more of a dick." I could not have been more wrong. He looks like the villain from a god drat Austin Powers movie!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jippa posted:

In UK jails they use a mixture of boiling water and sugar as a weapon that sticks to the skin like napalm and scolds it.

Huh, I always imagined UK jails were like a hotel.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Solice Kirsk posted:

And just like real hotel rooms, it's full of bodily fluids all over the place.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

mng posted:

And just like real hotel rooms, it's full of bodily fluids all over the place.

Better than me being full of other people's bodily fluids. :shrug:

Per
Feb 22, 2006
Hair Elf

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm pretty sure that UK is the US of Western Europe jail-wise.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

chitoryu12 posted:

I mean, to be fair, with that nose and that overbite, he looks like he's got a beak. So a gryphon is... kinda appropriate.

Bald eagle would fit better.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Per posted:

I'm pretty sure that UK is the US of Western Europe jail-wise.

I have no idea what this means.

Gruffalo Soldier
Feb 23, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

In UK hotels they use a mixture of boiling water and sugar as a weapon that sticks to the skin like napalm and scolds it.

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

Teddybear posted:

I mean, to be fair, with that nose and that overbite, he looks like he's got a beak. So a gryphon is... kinda appropriate.

Bald eagle would fit better.

I thought it was a bald eagle too till I saw the tail.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39293086

oh, it's so pure, straight into my veins.

quote:

BBC team and a number of tourists have suffered minor injuries after being caught up in an incident on the erupting volcano Mount Etna in Sicily.

"Many injured - some head injuries, burns, cuts and bruises," tweeted BBC science reporter Rebecca Morelle.

Lava flow mixed with steam had caused a huge explosion, which pelted the group with boiling rocks and steam, she said.

About eight people had been injured, with some evacuated from the mountain by rescue teams, she added.

Video at the link.

Idiots stand on erupting volcano, get hit by burning volcano stuff.

good thing it can't really erupt because they build a huge city all around the base of it which will be fine forever without any danger.

bucketybuck
Apr 8, 2012

Powershift posted:

Video at the link.

That seems harsh, the BBC make some of the best nature documentaries ever made and they don't happen by accident, I imagine that wasn't the first risk they have ever taken in nature.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Yea I mean its a professional film crew trying to do an informative piece on the volcano, not really the same as a few tourists going up there to sightsee.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

most of the people injured were tourists standing on an active volcano.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I don't even like to be close to the stove when my wife makes french fries, and there are people standing around a goddamn volcano.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Powershift posted:

most of the people injured were tourists standing on an active volcano.

If so then I stand corrected. I didn't thoroughly read the article but its presented as a BBC film crew going up there for some sort of shoot.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Even so, they were with seasoned guides, it's not like they wandered up there alone. It's literally a tourist attraction, why wouldn't tourists be there?

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
I guess the argument is that a volcano shouldn't be a tourist attraction, and you shouldn't build a city near a volcano, and presumably you also shouldn't build anything anywhere in a 100-year flood plain or in an area that has weather of any kind and basically if you're doing anything other than living in a fallout shelter behind an airlock and something bad happens to you it's your own fault

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

You can never stop me from checking out volcanoes.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

InediblePenguin posted:

I guess the argument is that a volcano shouldn't be a tourist attraction, and you shouldn't build a city near a volcano, and presumably you also shouldn't build anything anywhere in a 100-year flood plain or in an area that has weather of any kind and basically if you're doing anything other than living in a fallout shelter behind an airlock and something bad happens to you it's your own fault

You're posting this from an Italian burn ward aren't you.

canis minor
May 4, 2011

Powershift posted:

Video at the link.

good thing it can't really erupt because they build a huge city all around the base of it which will be fine forever without any danger.

I've heard this story on the news when coming back home from work - the commentary was "find out why you shouldn't stand on active volcano".

Yes indeed BBC4, why you shouldn't?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
So, after years of development and millions of dollars, Bioware released THIS to reviewers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA07hLF-3tE

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

I don't even like to be close to the stove when my wife makes french fries, and there are people standing around a goddamn volcano.

You'll love this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egEGaBXG3Kg&t=175s

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

So, after years of development and millions of dollars, Bioware released THIS to reviewers:

I'm sorry you've lost your way.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800238&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

Good, Mass Effect 3 was dogshit, the whole franchise deserves death

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

ElGroucho posted:

Good, Mass Effect 3 was dogshit, the whole franchise deserves death

Sounds like you're upset because you made all the wrong decisions and got the bad ending :smug:

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
The implosion of the Mass Effect series is pretty impressive. They went from making one of the unquestioned greatest games of all time in Mass Effect 2, to a fan revolt that changed the public perception of the franchise 180 degrees with just a single lovely game release. It took Assassins Creed like 5 lovely games to get to that point.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Mass Effect Andromeda is Stargate Universe.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Powershift posted:

Sounds like you're upset because you made all the wrong decisions and got the bad ending :smug:

The bad decision here being: I played ME3

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

food court bailiff posted:

Even so, they were with seasoned guides, it's not like they wandered up there alone. It's literally a tourist attraction, why wouldn't tourists be there?

Being a tourist guide for a volcano sounds like a pretty easy job.

"So...This is a volcano. It volcanos." *dies*

[edit] This is why I always visit my volcanos in the off season.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Azhais posted:

The bad decision here being: I played ME3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/6803/+French+nationals+rescued+in+Seychelles'+waters+after+ship+runs+aground

Some idiot tourists almost drowned after a boat sank in the ocean (very dangerous place) and before any of the peanut gallery rear end holes start chiming in like usual, I did NOT pee my pants when watching Open Water, that is an unfounded rumor,