Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

those are ps4 screenies but cmon its gonna be identical on the switch. maybe not look exactly as sharp in a side-by-side comparison but what else would they do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

They could do the 3ds thing where the tablet is 2d and the tv is full 3d but I don't think the switch even does that?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i'm gonna buy dragon quest three times, for the Switch, PS4 and 3DS

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

i would buy hyrule warriors a third time when it comes out for switch

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

inferis posted:

i would buy hyrule warriors a third time when it comes out for switch

I just got this on 3ds but haven't messed around w/it much. Seems legit even tho I don't understand the fairy aspect at all.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They could do the 3ds thing where the tablet is 2d and the tv is full 3d but I don't think the switch even does that?

yeah it doesnt output to both screens simul. as far as i know

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i got a bonus check and thought about getting a switch but, im already sick of zelda after marathoning it for a week and i don't see shovel knight carrying me all the way to splatoon 2, and then that all the way to new mario. it looks cool and all but im gonna wait a long while, there'll be holiday bundles anyway

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I might get a splatoon bundle this summer but idk if I'd even like that game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I just got this on 3ds but haven't messed around w/it much. Seems legit even tho I don't understand the fairy aspect at all.

The fairy stuff is insane gibberish just ignore it. Feed one whatever and press the nuke button with it in battles

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I really like hyrule warriors

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I might get a splatoon bundle this summer but idk if I'd even like that game

it's real good

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
as is Pikmin 3, playable only on Wii U

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

as is Pikmin 3, playable only on Wii U

thats what i got the dang thing for

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You can ignore the fairy stuff until you're pretty deep in the game. Play thru the campaign first before worrying about adventure mode stuff

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh wow blaster master zero is only 10 bucks, thats a no brainer. Im gonna download that tonight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jason Frudnick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kinda bummed this does't have any 3D. The backgrounds could pop really nicely.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Jason Frudnick

fred fucks

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Blaster Master Zero kinda sucks, its a remake of the original with all the difficulty sucked out and lots of dialogue telling you exactly what to do. some of the new gimmicks are fun but they don't push it very far

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's very easy but I had fun with it. Not using the wave beam helps with the difficulty of the top down sections but most of my deaths were from fall damage.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never played the original but Im digging Zero. The idea of playing this game without saving just sounds tedious.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im also a big enough gamer to say that I like easy games. Its nice to just haul rear end through something and enjoy the mechanics of the structure.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I really like hyrule warriors

They do good things with the license. Their Impa design owns. And poo poo like Link's gauntlet and epona movesets nail the absurd fun vibe they needed to go for.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training posted:

I never played the original but Im digging Zero. The idea of playing this game without saving just sounds tedious.

there's a lot of clunky bullshit in the original game and most people will probably enjoy this version more, I guess I was just hoping for more of a full-on sequel rather than a semi-remake with the edges sanded off

Blaster Master always felt like a good-but-not-great game that could easily be bettered with a sequel and I guess they finally did it with Zero but it's not the leap I was hoping for

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:eyepop:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

where is new donk city. thank you

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hahahahaha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
:wotwot:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

:negative:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

President Bowser

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

can we talk about Nintendo in here

the Wii u thread in games is really really bad

anyway, I have not turned my Wii u on since I moved in December but I really like splatoon and I played smash on my 3 ds the other day

Was this really worth a thread? Thanks for making GBS threads up the IMp Zone fucktard

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Bolverkur posted:

President Bowser

but it's the one from the movie basically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

inferis posted:

but it's the one from the movie basically