Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

well then the Pentagon is is a rogue state, acting out of the chain of command.

trump has full control of the chain of command

mattis brought it into the oval office, and it sits in trump's desk right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

lol when has america ever cared about international law

When there is a non-zero chance that its leader might get arrested and tried for war crimes when he travels abroad to a sane country.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

id be very surprised if you were

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Duscat posted:

it's not a non-story, anytime you blow up a major civilian target, it'll float around the news for a couple of weeks, and get some callbacks later

and this is big news because that was a MOSQUE, not a hospital, and this is really early on in trump's reign, and everyone's watching to see what he says

everyone knows it'll be something horrible, but we must wait for it

there were alot, and i mean A LOT, of Bad Guys in that mosque, and where do you think ISIS finds these guys? they're chopping off heads over there, rtadical islamic terrism, i've done a great job, it was a tremendous success, and i have nothing but respect for the generals, we're going to destroy ISIS and we're going to be great again, tahnk you

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/naomiohreally/status/842413584529424385

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

sincx posted:

When there is a non-zero chance that its leader might get arrested and tried for war crimes when he travels abroad to a sane country.

i will point out, again, for the second day in a row, that the us has a law on the books to invade the hague and recapture government officials

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

I like you. please dont stop like that dailytrumpening cuck. have a beer.

lol

Only the best fake news sources used.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

sincx posted:

I have a hunch trump will never leave the US again after he is no longer president

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

added to the very second post of this thread, list is growing :cheers:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

SocketWrench posted:

Nah, they just got brought up during the dollar menu/nugget craze. Might not have had big macs, but choked down nuggets and cheeseburgers by the boat load

also, big macs are really expensive, they're like almost five dollars just for the sandwich, when you can get two double cheeseburgers off the dollar menu for that, no wonder millennials aren't buying them

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Did Xzibit write that bill?

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Duscat posted:

it's not a non-story, anytime you blow up a major civilian target, it'll float around the news for a couple of weeks, and get some callbacks later

and this is big news because that was a MOSQUE, not a hospital, and this is really early on in trump's reign, and everyone's watching to see what he says

everyone knows it'll be something horrible, but we must wait for it

Yeah but like what would ever possibly come of it, like realistically

Even if the piss retard accidentally says "hell yeah killing muslims owns I did that on purpose" at one of his rallies to rile up a bunch of southern retards, what mechanism exists to punish him or w/e

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SpaceGoku posted:

I have a hunch trump will never leave the US again after he is no longer president

hey cmon i dont think he has a hunchback

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the other day i went to a mcdonalds for the first time in 10 years and everything was so confusing

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Grondoth posted:

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

we are the mother of dragons, but a forger of chains

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

What a gross win win for trump. he gets to brag about killing browns who were 'probably bad anyways' and when some city gets blown to bits, he gets to ratchet up his shittyness even further. there are no bad enough dudes opposition to do anything about this.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i got a quarter pounder because i used to eat em back in the day, it was ok i guess. not as greasy as they used to be so thats good.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

the global banking cabal has a binary class system represented by black rimmed glasses

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I signed up for free. There are 19 games total on the site.

Excellent. This looks like just the kind of pointless bullshit that I could spend hours loving around on while watching sports or riding the train or whatever.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

SpaceGoku posted:

Mostly due to the SS detachment that has to follow him around. Going anywhere but locked up in his tower like some elderly ugly orange princess but be a security nightmare.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

murked by dragon posted:

there were alot, and i mean A LOT, of Bad Guys in that mosque, and where do you think ISIS finds these guys? they're chopping off heads over there, rtadical islamic terrism, i've done a great job, it was a tremendous success, and i have nothing but respect for the generals, we're going to destroy ISIS and we're going to be great again, tahnk you

that's a good start, but you forgot to talk about the dishonest media and the great reviews you were getting before the fake news brought up this nasty mosque business to attack you

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/842555061943357445

TRUMP

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it seems you haven't vetted the most correct of these options yet

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

after lex luthor was president, did the secret service have to help him fight superman for the rest of his life?

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

murked by dragon posted:

God drat it's gonna be exactly this

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

what game is that

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

https://twitter.com/CAPAction/status/842459432319627264

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Wolfsheim posted:

Even if the piss retard accidentally says "hell yeah killing muslims owns I did that on purpose" at one of his rallies to rile up a bunch of southern retards, what mechanism exists to punish him or w/e

oh, no, most likely nothing will come of this individual incident in terms of anyone being punished or anything

but that's war for you, even if it's not a declared war against a declared enemy

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

punchymcpunch posted:

the other day i went to a mcdonalds for the first time in 10 years and everything was so confusing

But we're trying to appeal to the younger generations while still appealing to the older generations while being hip and in with the fads.
McDonald's is like those fashionistas that have to be with the times all the time. When shake and ice cream sales went down they went "triple thick" which wasn't any change and started fancying their poo poo up. When coffee and bistros became the newest fad McDonald's dropped their poo poo to modernize to be a whore for coffee.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Wolfsheim posted:

This mosque thing is a non-story because no one ever has or ever will be held accountable whatsoever for the military blowing up third worlders and anyone supporting trump is happy to see any muslims die because they're all terrorists anyway, I wouldn't bother getting your hopes up :shrug:

well yeah. but it still sucks.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

canada stopped doing door to door mail delivery a couple of years ago, instead mailing everything to community mailboxes. one of the government's arguments was that seniors could use the exercise of going out and getting their mail from the box.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Uncle Wemus posted:

Edina deserves this

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wolfsheim posted:

Oh, Senator Graham has made known his intention to hold Donald's fat to the fire

Ask him yourself

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

meanolmrcloud posted:

What a gross win win for trump. he gets to brag about killing browns who were 'probably bad anyways' and when some city gets blown to bits, he gets to ratchet up his shittyness even further. there are no bad enough dudes opposition to do anything about this.

I don't think so. Trump would have to run the government well first. Anything that happens on his watch will be racked up to his incompetence, especially since we haven't had a major incident in the last 16 years.

Trump wants to sacrifice Americans and Syrians for his popularity war, but I get the feeling he'll take the fall for it if something does happen. Especially since the news media today is calling out all of these botched raids as Trump's popularity bloodlust.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
was out all day, what was the mcdonald's tweet that got hacked?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

really funny,

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

ed: balls beaten

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

there was also this, which Assange accidentally posted to Wikileaks instead of his own account first

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

All the (suddenly) single ladies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Weeping Wound posted:

there was also this, which Assange accidentally posted to Wikileaks instead of his own account first

lol

• Locked thread