Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I hate these loving assholes

If I lived in DC I think I'd be a goddamn murderer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im kinda looking forward to defaulting on the national debf so i can see the memos from bonds and equities trying to take a rational approach to investing in a a collapsing econom

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

was out all day, what was the mcdonald's tweet that got hacked?

big macs make for the best poops

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

SocketWrench posted:

But we're trying to appeal to the younger generations while still appealing to the older generations while being hip and in with the fads.
McDonald's is like those fashionistas that have to be with the times all the time. When shake and ice cream sales went down they went "triple thick" which wasn't any change and started fancying their poo poo up. When coffee and bistros became the newest fad McDonald's dropped their poo poo to modernize to be a whore for coffee.

Yeah, their audience has dwindled to Ronnies, sad old men, and drunks with nowhere else to go, so they're really trying to figure out their new place.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

That game is hard. my chief of staff started bitching me out because I wasn't doing everything fast enough.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

im kinda looking forward to defaulting on the national debf so i can see the memos from bonds and equities trying to take a rational approach to investing in a a collapsing econom

that's not gonna happen, he's getting jfk'd before that happens

but i too would relish the chaos

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

ed: balls beaten

i cant even tell the amount of injokes in c-spam coinciding with our current climate its just too coincidental what the gently caress :laffo:

this time it really was the mcdonalds drive thru

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/842518656370335745

"so we were kinda aiming for a terrorist meeting and instead hit the mosque full of innocent people

oops!!!"

Oh so we're just bombing all sorts of rando civilians like every day now, cool, cool, that's cool

I'm sure this will be fine and not align every single Muslim, moderate and liberal as well as nutjob, against us almost unanimously and get our allies loving massacred

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Like just in case we forget trump's firsr foray into politics was hyping up how the central park five deserved death penalty even after it was proven they were innocent

Getting to kill brown people with zero possibility of any legal repercussions is probably one of rhe few parts of the job he actually enjoys

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Baloogan posted:

lol that owns

i really dont like you

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

I'm sure this will be fine and not align every single Muslim, moderate and liberal as well as nutjob, against us almost unanimously and get our allies loving massacred

which gives nazis what they want, a pretense for muslim genocide, and the defense industry what it wants, an excuse for a forever war

weird how that works......

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

this time it really was the mcdonalds drive thru

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol trump so fat the straps of the watch make indents on his fatty flesh

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

cumshitter posted:

What do you think the risk premium would be after one default? 3%? 5%?

going to be hella funny watching congress make a budget work when the debt financing expenditure skyrockets.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Junkyard Poodle posted:

going to be hella funny watching congress make a budget work when the debt financing expenditure skyrockets.

after a US default???

remember when the soviet union defaulted?

there is no concept of a "risk premium"

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Grondoth posted:

House or Senate?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

is getting fatter?

is it wrong to hope he gets fatter???

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

cumshitter posted:

how does one invest when liquidity worldwide dries up a thousand times worse than during the financial collapse?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Weeping Wound posted:

there was also this, which Assange accidentally posted to Wikileaks instead of his own account first

what a fkn dweeb

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Agrajag posted:

i really dont like you

https://twitter.com/papapishu/status/746803108949409793

at least i hope??

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my grandpa never got over the guilt of ww2. he was the reverse of the guy who dripped all the dudes off on normandie beach in shaving privat Ryan. He as the guy who got them off the beach and I guess he left some dudes behind or something

he volunteered with meals on wheels til he was 90 and we didn't learn he owned a handgjn until he died. He kept it in his glovebox because he went to the scarier parts of chicagow to deliver mels and he was a scaered old white man. turns out eveyone on the street loved him and he hasd nothing to fear because nobdoy was going to let anyone mess with the ghuy bringing good to their gandma

Hwen he died my nana got like a dozen cals from old mostly blac ladies asking where Gramps went and i didnt figure thi out until later when a reLly gangster looking dude and a lady with a walker were like he 800th person in line to shake the family's hands that day (like1240 peeps showed up total)

like gently caress abyone who wants to gently caress with meals on wheels that poo poo cbanges lives

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

i really dont like you

i like u :3:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
hi everyone it's reliable forums friend poster drpossum here
im somewhat of a big shot scientiss and im gonna talk to you about mattering calculus today
a lot of you have had long [spoiler]incredibly stupid even by retard standard/spoiler]screeeds about nothing matters and blah blah someone cut my dick dik off
you're rigth you should but the real matter is that things are actually mattering
we're in a portion of the universe right now like an eclipse and these are documentsed very well by man ypeople btu
in calculus when you have a inflection the drivative is zero and that's where we are now in the "nothing matters' singularity
but infelctions are QUARSADITC OF NATURE so what goes up must come down bing bong bing bong the mattering happens but the problem is do we come ou ton the other side where TUROMP is PRESCIENDET or we are all dead if you're reading this we are all dead

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
tahnk you for your hearftelt post cumshtifter

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Duscat posted:

after a US default???

remember when the soviet union defaulted?

there is no concept of a "risk premium"

we accidentally defaulted once in 1979 and it cost a couple of points
https://dmarron.com/2011/05/26/the-day-the-united-states-defaulted-on-treasury-bills/

granted this was not deliberate and a deliberate one would be closer to the soviets/catastrophic

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

cumshitter posted:

normandie privat

handgjn glovebox chicagow mels scaered eveyone hasd nobdoy ghuy

Hwen cals blac thi reLly

abyone cbanges

personally i say gently caress anyone who does this poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

i used to work in a hospital cafeteria & id occasionally have to help prep and package the meals for meals on wheels to get distributed. this was in kind of a poor town too so wed have a lot. too bad olds, it was nice getting paid to pack ur food but this is the time of #trump now (& most of you probably voted for him lol)

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/kfile/status/842554205156130816

Lmao

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Junkyard Poodle posted:

If the us ever actually defaults congress won't have to worry about budgets anymore because by the next morning this whole continent will already be full Mad Max (with way more guns!)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Junkyard Poodle posted:

we accidentally defaulted once in 1979 and it cost a couple of points
https://dmarron.com/2011/05/26/the-day-the-united-states-defaulted-on-treasury-bills/

granted this was not deliberate and a deliberate one would be closer to the soviets/catastrophic

i may be wrong but i think the world economy worked just a tad bit less interconnected 1979 compared to now

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Lastgirl posted:

added to the very second post of this thread, list is growing :cheers:

thanks, it's real poo poo cause i haven't done web dev in a long time but i figured a good list should be kept somewhere

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CortezFantastic posted:

thanks, it's real poo poo cause i haven't done web dev in a long time but i figured a good list should be kept somewhere

its fine to me! information is readily accessible and thats good to keep track of :hai:

I figure that its more of a monthly recap as someone else is doing a daily recap which is good to have to see the bigger picture imo

Basically can just plug it if people are like "what happened today/this month" to keep them up to speed so you're doing a great service :patriot:

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Mar 17, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Agrajag posted:

personally i say gently caress anyone who does this poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao if you spell words

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Grondoth posted:

Don't Worry! Jeb! Can Fix It!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

This is insanely good

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

This is insanely good

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He loving bombed an occupied mosque

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Grondoth posted:

Yeah, their audience has dwindled to Ronnies, sad old men, and drunks with nowhere else to go, so they're really trying to figure out their new place.

they just expanded their cheap bulking supplement menu to be all day long what more do you want from them

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

DrPossum posted:

hi everyone it's reliable forums friend poster drpossum here
im somewhat of a big shot scientiss and im gonna talk to you about mattering calculus today
a lot of you have had long [spoiler]incredibly stupid even by retard standard/spoiler]screeeds about nothing matters and blah blah someone cut my dick dik off
you're rigth you should but the real matter is that things are actually mattering
we're in a portion of the universe right now like an eclipse and these are documentsed very well by man ypeople btu
in calculus when you have a inflection the drivative is zero and that's where we are now in the "nothing matters' singularity
but infelctions are QUARSADITC OF NATURE so what goes up must come down bing bong bing bong the mattering happens but the problem is do we come ou ton the other side where TUROMP is PRESCIENDET or we are all dead if you're reading this we are all dead

i didnt really read this but okay i'll cut my dick off if you insist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i added more dumb bullshit

• Locked thread