Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I killed Wrex in ME1. Just saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

He's incredibly smart and capable at running an oil company, so obviously we need to put him in charge of a country's foreign policy??????

Well Kushner is in charge of Israel poo poo because he's a Jew and the ambassador to Austria got the spot because he loves The Sound of Music so hell, at least they're consistent

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

China's already telling north korea to sit the gently caress down so of course tillerson has to burst in and wave his dick around

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

like literal mystery rooms and worlds largest spool of yarn road side attractions between burma shave road poems lol gently caress asustralia

ya its literally sam and max hit the road dot reallife

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im gonna lol if global warming sinks the rest of the earth and trump era childrewn who become border agents are turning away boats of european and australian refugees from the peaks of applachian mountains because AMERICA FIRST

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The one perk is that we will probably live to see Mar A Lago swallowed by the sea

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

he just rted diamond and silk

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/842670836905639936

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol way to rush across the finish line on a race that ended days ago

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

tweet's from six days ago

what is this guy doing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Did morning Joe talk about the AG and now he needs to find people defending him

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
lol why is twitter such a dumpster fire? how do you even link a retweet?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"we're the dumbest idiots ever ama"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wtf

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

im gonna lol if global warming sinks the rest of the earth and trump era childrewn who become border agents are turning away boats of european and australian refugees from the peaks of applachian mountains because AMERICA FIRST

Those people are white so they'll get right in no problem

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Good morning! When do I start drinking today?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

Good morning! When do I start drinking today?

In a couple minutes when we confirm if he's retweeting things to defend himself against negative stories on some cable news show because thsts what he does all day

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Weeping Wound posted:

Rex Tillerson, Diplomat

hey he's got a russian medal of friendship clearly he knows how to be one

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

the DMZ seems like a cartoon, NK tries a new way each week to sneak across and always fucks up somehow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Tunnel_of_Aggression

I got to see the 3rd tunnel, and you are not wrong. You walk down a somewhat steep ramp which seems like forever. You get to the end, and there is a tiny window through which you see people on the other side(N. Korean soldiers) just staring at your as you take a brief look around and head back up the ramp. Very odd indeed.

I think the guide told us one of the tunnels they could have moved tanks, and 1000 soldiers/hour through (number might be low) had it not be discovered in time. And apparently it almost was not discovered.

I'd be entire remiss if I did not mention Peace Village and the Flag Contest https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_Village_(North_Korea)

quote:

In the 1980s, the South Korean government built a 98.4 m (323 ft) tall flagpole with a 130-kilogram (287 lb) flag of South Korea in Daeseong-dong ( WikiMiniAtlas37°56′30.24″N 126°40′48.07″E).
The North Korean government responded by building an even taller one, the Panmunjom flagpole, at 160 m (525 ft) with a 270 kg (595 lb) flag of North Korea in Kijŏng-dong, 1.2 km (0.7 mi) across the demarcation line from South Korea ( WikiMiniAtlas37°56′42.99″N 126°39′18.78″E), in what some have called the "flagpole war".

gently caress YOU! OUR DICK BIGGER!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Truga posted:

lol why is twitter such a dumpster fire? how do you even link a retweet?

my twitter handle is @cumshitteryay and twitter keeps sending me emails about upgrading to their business class tweeting or whatever so i can buy retweets and market and poo poo

but because my name on it is @cumshitteryay i am automatically disqualified from even seeing my own traffic (which would be minimal anyway) because i volate their terms of service

i halfassedly hosed with them and sent them emails like 'I WANT DO BUSINESS HELP ME I GIVE YOU MONEY I poo poo CUM" and got a form emal saying they would deal with me when i changed my business strategy

they are dumb

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*slams fists on table*

this IS my business

*wet fart*

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Epic High Five posted:

In a couple minutes when we confirm if he's retweeting things to defend himself against negative stories on some cable news show because thsts what he does all day

What did I miss last night? :ohdear:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

most people like Hamilton

I threw up and then remembered http://www.hadestown.com/ , an album that I own

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

*slams fists on table*

this IS my business

*wet fart*

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Iron Crowned posted:

Also, this isn't good:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/rex-tillerson-military-action-against-north-korea-table-n734771

Kempo Yellow Belt fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Mar 17, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

power rangers zeo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

tillerson's been on the job for 10 mins and immediately pissed everyone off, WHITE RANGER TIGER POWER

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I'm watching 48 hours for the first time finally and thinking, the old school cop movie thing of the racist cop who comes to respect a colored person is probably necessary again thanks to the situation that elected Donald Trump.

Holy poo poo this movie is rough on women though. Shrill harpies and murder victims, that's all.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Mar 17, 2017

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

IM IN THE BUSINESS OF making GBS threads CUM, TWITTER

IM STARTING TO HTINK YOU DONT FIT MY NEEDS

OR MY rear end in a top hat

*clenches rear end in a top hat*

IM TAKING THIS TO INSTAGRAM, YOU JUST LOST A CUSTOMER

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Samurai Sanders posted:

I'm watching 48 hours for the first time finally and thinking, the old school cop movie thing of the racist cop who comes to respect nonwhites is probably necessary again thanks to the situation that elected Donald Trump.

cop who bregrudingly comes to befriend a black guy via the phone as he walks barefoot over a bunch of glass

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Open question: do you think djt trims his pubes, gets them waxed or other?

follow up, does he have a prince albert?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Weeping Wound posted:

cop who bregrudingly comes to befriend a black guy via the phone as he walks barefoot over a bunch of glass
Was there a reason to think McClane was racist and I missed it?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Samurai Sanders posted:

nah, he's alright, it was just a joke

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

yeh cos hes a cop *waggles cigar*

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

in a deleted scene he tells argyle hes one of the good ones

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/McJesse/status/842481727419420674

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

punchymcpunch posted:

in a deleted scene he tells argyle hes one of the good ones

Most cops are bad though, so it checks out :confused:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

Most cops are bad though, so it checks out :confused:

this guy is the only good cop that ever lived

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
http://uk.businessinsider.com/most-popular-politician-in-the-us-bernie-sanders-fox-news-poll-2017-3

quote:

FOX NEWS POLL: Bernie Sanders remains the most popular politician in the US

thanks hillary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

punchymcpunch posted:

yeh cos hes a cop *waggles cigar*
In 48 hours the white cop says "sorry for calling you a friend of the family and a watermelon and stuff, I was just doing my job keeping you down" and I was like holy poo poo.

• Locked thread