Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

throatstab
Feb 23, 2017

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

Was definitely expecting those ages to be high school level.

And yes, you can and should get in trouble for that.

alrighty, it is deleted. with the understanding this guy sexually harassed the poo poo out of a lot of girls, how could i go about pissing on him without recieving splashback, or is there really no option but to just move on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate
If you believe a crime has occurred, then call the police. Otherwise, let it go. There is no legal way to passive-aggressively impersonate someone online with the intent to disparage them because of some real or perceived slight he may have done to someone else.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
You should challenge him to trial by combat.

Which allows you to appoint a champion for your cause, so the prosecutors wouldn't be fighting, they'd hire journeyman MMA fighters to do it for them.

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.
In Texas, impersonating someone online with an intent to cause them harm is a felony

So thanks for posting this

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

throatstab posted:

alrighty, it is deleted. with the understanding this guy sexually harassed the poo poo out of a lot of girls, how could i go about pissing on him without recieving splashback, or is there really no option but to just move on

Move on. Report to authorities. Don't be a child and post about him on the internet.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

nm posted:

http://www.courts.ca.gov/1044.htm
Also file a police report. That is possibly a 422.
I recommend an attorney for a restraining order. Generally family or criminal attorneys will know the most about them.
The main value is that having an active RO will make the police take any threats or stalking more seriously.
How was an RO not part of this plea deal? In any event, with a criminal conviction, getting an ro should be pretty easy.

Thanks. The police say it's not a 422 since he isn't threatening me physical harm. I didn't get an RO in the plea because I'd only had one real interaction with the guy at that point. It wasn't until afterwards that he started harassing me. The girl who was his ex did get one.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Here's a bit of an amusing and utterly ridiculous IP problem that I'm wondering what this thread's take would be on. I'm not personally involved, but it has kind of been something a lot of people are watching right now.

There's a professional wrestler named Matt Hardy. He formerly wrestled for WWF/WWE but hasn't for about 6 or 7 years now. For the last few years, he worked with a minor national promotion called TNA wrestling.

TNA was a promotion founded by Jerry Jarret and his son Jeff in 2003 as kind of a successor to the former WCW, and has constantly had financial issues. Jeff was a featured star in the company for years, but the company was a monesink, and the Jarrets ly sold it to a company called Panda Energy. Panda installed the president's daughter Dixie to run the venture. It was not a successful move and the Jarretts had a falling out after a while. A few years ago, Panda cut off most financial support for TNA. They then proceeded to lose their cable TV deal on Spike, and moved to Destination America. They lost that deal and as of last year had moved to the TV Guide channel, where they barely get any ad revenue and are subsidized by semi-annual foreign TV deals.

Needless to say, they had a lot of cash flow issues, and started reorganizing the company to hide from tax liens and were constantly bouncing checks. Somehow they persisted, and even got an angel investor in the form of Billy Corgan. (Yes, the guy from the Smashing Pumpkins.) Eventually Dixie sold off tiny chunks of the company to keep the promotion going and eventually got bought out by Anthem Entertainment who turned around and paid off Billy Corgan who was apparently a loan shark under Tennessee law and their neo-nazi producers.

In the midst of that financial turmoil, Matt managed to get a fairly favorable contract with a lot of creative control from Dixie and the ability to book himself on the independent wrestling scene without chanigng gimmicks or paying a cut to TNA. He independently created a gimmick for himself that vent viral called Broken Matt Hardy. It was voted Best Gimmick and Most Improved in one of the more notable surveys of wrestling fans for last year. It spiraled out of control, and soon his brother Jeffrey Nero Hardy joined him as Brother Nero. His wife Rebecca became Queen Reby. His 1 year old son became King Maxel. His father in law became a gardener named Senor Benjamin. Jeff was under contract to TNA as well, but the other 3 were not.

It was so popular that a company producer basically shot several 2 hour long episodes for free using drones and Matt's estate in North Carolina, so that TNA could meet their cable contract requirements.

So to get back to the actual issue at hand with most of the backstory established, TNA was recently sold to Anthem. A lot of the roster was not particularly happy with it and had publicly backed Billy Corgan when he was trying to seize control of the company. Anthem isn't really equipped to run a wrestling company, so they got rid of Dixie, and reinstalled Jeff Jarrett. This pissed off half of the roster and they proceeded to get even more pissed off when Jarrett and Anthem started to play hardball with their contracts.

Things very publicly broke down within the last few weeks when the Broken Hardys let their contracts expire and did not sign new ones. At the time being the most popular act in the promotion, they were the tag team champions and had been on a quest to win a lot of other promotions tag belts. They had started teleporting around to different promotions and won matches. Their last appearance on TNA TV saw Jeff Hardy box a kangaroo and then they teleported to their next destination, at which point they were promptly written off by being telefragged by clowns who picked up their tag belts and went on their way. The main sticking points were money and TNA imposing independent booking fees/control that had not been their prior.

Currently the Hardys are now back on the independent scene and have signed with a slightly larger national promotion called Ring Of Honor. ROH recognizing a hot act, made them their tag champions and added them to their 15th Anniversary show PPV which was last night. TNA countered by claiming that the Broken Hardys concept (Matt, Jeff, Reby, Benjamin, a dilapidated boat, a lake that turns a clown into lawyer, and even little Maxel) are owned by themselves, since Matt was employed by TNA during the commission of the angle. Matt has countered by arguing that the gimmick was created by him independent of TNA and he self-financed his portion of the production. TNA then sent C&D letters to PPV providers over their appearance on the ROH PPV and as a result, at least one provider did in fact drop the PPV in the 11th hour. (The Hardys while appearing on the show, did not do anything related to the gimmick)

Needless to say there's been a lot of bad blood and Matt's wife has taken to twitter something fierce, summing her feelings over their treatment as such:

https://twitter.com/RebyHardy/status/840315276608565248

As for jurisdictions this is primarilly an IP issue, but TNA is historically based in Nashville, Tennessee, Anthem is Canadian, the Hardys live in North Carolina, and ROH is out of Baltimore, Maryland. I was wondering if there is any chance that the Hardys retain control of their characters.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

Thanks. The police say it's not a 422 since he isn't threatening me physical harm. I didn't get an RO in the plea because I'd only had one real interaction with the guy at that point. It wasn't until afterwards that he started harassing me. The girl who was his ex did get one.

If he is on probation, you could petition the court to issue a restraining order under PC 136.2 if you were a witness.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

exploded mummy posted:

Here's a bit of an amusing and utterly ridiculous IP problem that I'm wondering what this thread's take would be on. I'm not personally involved, but it has kind of been something a lot of people are watching right now.

There's a professional wrestler named Matt Hardy. He formerly wrestled for WWF/WWE but hasn't for about 6 or 7 years now. For the last few years, he worked with a minor national promotion called TNA wrestling.

TNA was a promotion founded by Jerry Jarret and his son Jeff in 2003 as kind of a successor to the former WCW, and has constantly had financial issues. Jeff was a featured star in the company for years, but the company was a monesink, and the Jarrets ly sold it to a company called Panda Energy. Panda installed the president's daughter Dixie to run the venture. It was not a successful move and the Jarretts had a falling out after a while. A few years ago, Panda cut off most financial support for TNA. They then proceeded to lose their cable TV deal on Spike, and moved to Destination America. They lost that deal and as of last year had moved to the TV Guide channel, where they barely get any ad revenue and are subsidized by semi-annual foreign TV deals.

Needless to say, they had a lot of cash flow issues, and started reorganizing the company to hide from tax liens and were constantly bouncing checks. Somehow they persisted, and even got an angel investor in the form of Billy Corgan. (Yes, the guy from the Smashing Pumpkins.) Eventually Dixie sold off tiny chunks of the company to keep the promotion going and eventually got bought out by Anthem Entertainment who turned around and paid off Billy Corgan who was apparently a loan shark under Tennessee law and their neo-nazi producers.

In the midst of that financial turmoil, Matt managed to get a fairly favorable contract with a lot of creative control from Dixie and the ability to book himself on the independent wrestling scene without chanigng gimmicks or paying a cut to TNA. He independently created a gimmick for himself that vent viral called Broken Matt Hardy. It was voted Best Gimmick and Most Improved in one of the more notable surveys of wrestling fans for last year. It spiraled out of control, and soon his brother Jeffrey Nero Hardy joined him as Brother Nero. His wife Rebecca became Queen Reby. His 1 year old son became King Maxel. His father in law became a gardener named Senor Benjamin. Jeff was under contract to TNA as well, but the other 3 were not.

It was so popular that a company producer basically shot several 2 hour long episodes for free using drones and Matt's estate in North Carolina, so that TNA could meet their cable contract requirements.

So to get back to the actual issue at hand with most of the backstory established, TNA was recently sold to Anthem. A lot of the roster was not particularly happy with it and had publicly backed Billy Corgan when he was trying to seize control of the company. Anthem isn't really equipped to run a wrestling company, so they got rid of Dixie, and reinstalled Jeff Jarrett. This pissed off half of the roster and they proceeded to get even more pissed off when Jarrett and Anthem started to play hardball with their contracts.

Things very publicly broke down within the last few weeks when the Broken Hardys let their contracts expire and did not sign new ones. At the time being the most popular act in the promotion, they were the tag team champions and had been on a quest to win a lot of other promotions tag belts. They had started teleporting around to different promotions and won matches. Their last appearance on TNA TV saw Jeff Hardy box a kangaroo and then they teleported to their next destination, at which point they were promptly written off by being telefragged by clowns who picked up their tag belts and went on their way. The main sticking points were money and TNA imposing independent booking fees/control that had not been their prior.

Currently the Hardys are now back on the independent scene and have signed with a slightly larger national promotion called Ring Of Honor. ROH recognizing a hot act, made them their tag champions and added them to their 15th Anniversary show PPV which was last night. TNA countered by claiming that the Broken Hardys concept (Matt, Jeff, Reby, Benjamin, a dilapidated boat, a lake that turns a clown into lawyer, and even little Maxel) are owned by themselves, since Matt was employed by TNA during the commission of the angle. Matt has countered by arguing that the gimmick was created by him independent of TNA and he self-financed his portion of the production. TNA then sent C&D letters to PPV providers over their appearance on the ROH PPV and as a result, at least one provider did in fact drop the PPV in the 11th hour. (The Hardys while appearing on the show, did not do anything related to the gimmick)

Needless to say there's been a lot of bad blood and Matt's wife has taken to twitter something fierce, summing her feelings over their treatment as such:

https://twitter.com/RebyHardy/status/840315276608565248

As for jurisdictions this is primarilly an IP issue, but TNA is historically based in Nashville, Tennessee, Anthem is Canadian, the Hardys live in North Carolina, and ROH is out of Baltimore, Maryland. I was wondering if there is any chance that the Hardys retain control of their characters.

sure maybe whatever

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

sure maybe whatever

I just blew 20 minutes figuring out that the 'broken' thing is dyed hair and a funny voice.

I'm suing.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Remulak posted:

I just blew 20 minutes figuring out that the 'broken' thing is dyed hair and a funny voice.

I'm suing.

I said it was utterly ridiculous.

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

exploded mummy posted:

I said it was utterly ridiculous.

You typed a lot of words that's true. I'll take Mr. Hardy as a client.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

In my mind, Anthem Entertainment is a subsidiary of Anthem Blue Cross, the insurance company. It's an elaborate, ill-conceived, advertising venture gone terribly wrong.

In other news, my husband is half-assedly writing songs for SovCit: the Musical e: it's a little like Hamilton

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Haha what the motherfuck

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
:loldidntread:

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

exploded mummy posted:

[Contrary to popular belief, the "'Rasslin' themed IP law soap opera fanfic" demographic is pretty small.]

I was wondering if there is any chance that the Hardys retain control of their characters.
They could rename themselves "The Aristocrats."

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong
I do not consent to creating joinder to that post I XXEIGHTXX am a free person of the internet.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
My mother's Florida condo association is basically redoing all the building's windows to put them up to code. They insist that someone must be inside the apt. when the work is being done which is reasonable I guess, but they are refusing to set a specific date for when the work will be carried out which is of course ridiculous since my mother can't just sit in her apartment for days on end waiting for someone to call her.

She's asking me if I can help her out.

The building manager is a bit abrasive but I imagine I can work something out. I'd like to read up on any relevant Florida statutes, I imagine some of them must broadly cover these sort of things. Any Florida goon willing to point me in the right direction?

Also, is this kind of thing something that would be covered in the association's statutes? I'm trying to get them to send me a copy.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

My mother's Florida condo association is basically redoing all the building's windows to put them up to code. They insist that someone must be inside the apt. when the work is being done which is reasonable I guess, but they are refusing to set a specific date for when the work will be carried out which is of course ridiculous since my mother can't just sit in her apartment for days on end waiting for someone to call her.

She's asking me if I can help her out.

The building manager is a bit abrasive but I imagine I can work something out. I'd like to read up on any relevant Florida statutes, I imagine some of them must broadly cover these sort of things. Any Florida goon willing to point me in the right direction?

Also, is this kind of thing something that would be covered in the association's statutes? I'm trying to get them to send me a copy.
Not a lawyer.

If she rents the Condo, Chapter 83 is pretty readable: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0000-0099/0083/0083PARTIIContentsIndex.html

Chapters 718 Condominiums (Particularly 718.3025 Agreements for operation, maintenance, or management of condominiums; specific requirements.) might help: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...3EChapter%20718

Otherwise look here or google:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Index&Title_Request=XL#TitleXL

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:
This sort of poo poo is why I hate dealing with associations. Customer wants a fancy-schmancy screen door with a golfer on it? Sorry, association says you have to have a security screen door or nothing. You want sliding windows in your lanai? Sorry, single-hung or no go! Want to screen in your entryway? gently caress no, you'd look different!

Thankfully, we're well-known enough in the area that none of the condos around here require occupants for installations like that. We've got an ongoing project with one condo to replace all of their sliding glass doors, and another one from last year to replace all of their railing...all during the summer with minimum occupancy. I don't understand the presence requirement at all.

Maybe a real estate lawyer familiar with your area's condos?

EDIT:

blarzgh posted:

bad because they empower busy-body old women to act like the gestapo.

Hence my issue with them. All of our salesmen hate dealing with the associations. Especially ridiculous is when their bylaws dictate X product, we've installed X product, they already have 30 copies of the NOA and specs on file, and they STILL required a new copy of said documents from us with each job in the condo. :downs:

D34THROW fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Mar 16, 2017

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Condo Associations and Homeowner Associations are good because they keep communities from turning into trailer home, jimmy buffet theme parks, and bad because they empower busy-body old women to act like the gestapo.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

Thanks a million, I'll give these a read. She's an owner but hopefully there'll be some applicable stuff.

D34THROW posted:

Maybe a real estate lawyer familiar with your area's condos?

We're not at that stage yet and hopefully won't be. The worst case scenario that I'm imagining is that I'll get them to give me a range of days and we'll work something out so that someone can be there. It's dumb that they're being dicks about this, but the work needs to be done.

If I need to get a lawyer involved it'll be more money than it's worth.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

blarzgh posted:

Condo Associations and Homeowner Associations are good because they keep communities from turning into trailer home, jimmy buffet theme parks, and bad because they empower busy-body old women to act like the gestapo.

Women? I have yet to deal with a condo association or HOA where the flying squads of code enforcers weren't all retired dudes.

Jimmy Buffet is opening Margaritaville retirement communities, true fact.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Wife got hit by a car!

Their fault!! With witnesses!!

Car totaled (already paid out by my insurance company).

About 6K in medical bills. They are offering 6500. ($500 bucks for "inconvenience").

That's including one month + of physical therapy.

This is a bum deal right? What's a wiplash / airbag injury claim normally worth.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

TheReverend posted:

Wife got hit by a car!

About 6K in medical bills. They are offering 6500. ($500 bucks for "inconvenience").

This is a bum deal right? What's a wiplash / airbag injury claim normally worth.

Depends, how much is your wife worth?

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

TheReverend posted:

This is what personal injury attorneys are for

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

FrozenVent posted:

Depends, how much is your wife worth?

Last time I had her appraised it was $81,566 + tax.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the driver didn't have a license!

I assume all insurance claims when their guy is at fault are lowballs.

Javid posted:

This is what personal injury attorneys are for

No doubt, I guess what I'm trying to litmus test here is whether or not I am being unreasonable / seeking attorney would be laughable waste of time.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

TheReverend posted:

Wife got hit by a car!

Maybe 2 to 2 1/2 times your medicals? Look here:
http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/personal-injury/multiplier.html

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Yeah I read articles like this but wanted to make sure they were based in reality. If you guys think a multiplier range of 2 - 2.5 is legitimate then yeah I think it might be lawyer time.
{ 2.25 is much bigger than 0.1}

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

TheReverend posted:

Yeah I read articles like this but wanted to make sure they were based in reality. If you guys think a multiplier range of 2 - 2.5 is legitimate then yeah I think it might be lawyer time.
{ 2.25 is much bigger than 0.1}

It's 1.1, and I'm only WAGing from the amount of your medicals and lack of additional detail. Talk to the insurance folks first about more before you hire an attorney who will take 30% (?)
Not a personal injury lawyer, not your lawyer.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

TheReverend posted:

Wife got hit by a car!

Lol what get an attorney.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
My wife got $1800 for a fender bender with no actual injury

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Use a number per month of treatment, like $2,000 per month you were going to the doctor.

$500 on $6,000 in meds is almost certainly insurance adjuster bullshit. But it's highly dependent on your jurisdiction.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
I can't use the X times medical thing because I use Kaiser. I went to a PT for loving months and what Kaiser wants from the insurance company is $2 grand. Well, I did multiply it, but by a lot more than 2-2.5/

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

xxEightxx posted:

Lol what get an attorney.

Seems like this gets said a lot in this thread, and for my money it's also the soundest advice you're going to get on the internet really.

Speaking from my own experience, people are amazingly accomplished at loving themselves over before seeking advice, at which point it's usually an uphill battle or a lukewarm settlement at best. Obvious candidates are criminal cases (my country is pretty lax when it comes to Miranda warnings, and clients always talk to the police well before I'm involved), and in civil cases they've negotiated or even produced written proffers or corresponded in length before seeking advice, admitting all kinds of things that make them liable.

Talking to a lawyer at the very first inkling of trouble and seeking advice is the very first thing to do, people.

Anyway, here's my legal question: Is there any kind of thread where legal nerds nerd out about more theoretical/philosophical stuff or is this thread kind of for that kind of thing too?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Nice piece of fish posted:

Anyway, here's my legal question: Is there any kind of thread where legal nerds nerd out about more theoretical/philosophical stuff or is this thread kind of for that kind of thing too?

SCOTUS threads have some of that.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Subjunctive posted:

SCOTUS threads have some of that.

Good point, I guess, but it strikes me as pretty US-centric. I'm not in any position to offer criticism of the common law system as practiced in the US, but I was thinking in more general terms. I'm interested in discussing the differences between legal systems and the underlying philosophies they are built on, as well as specific approaches to specific yet common problems as they arise and their solutions, but maybe that's a tad specific (and boring) to most people in the profession? Maybe even attitudes towards the profession, I'm really interested to know just how much if anything I have in common with for instance american jurists (y'all call yourselves jurists, right?).

Then again, I haven't really read the SCOTUS thread in full, so maybe I'll sit down and do some of that when I get bored.

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.
I've never heard the word jurist used to refer to American lawyers outside of academic settings

The lawyer thread in BFC has attitudes towards being a lawyer (Tldr: don't be a lawyer). Threads like the scotus thread talk about general legal stuff and you could just post in it.

EwokEntourage fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Mar 17, 2017

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Lawyer and Law School thread is where a bunch of lawyers hang out but we mostly talk about tacos and the day to day poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

EwokEntourage posted:

I've never heard the word jurist used to refer to American lawyers outside of academic settings

The lawyer thread in BFC has attitudes towards being a lawyer (Tldr: don't be a lawyer). Threads like the scotus thread talk about general legal stuff and you could just post in it.

Alright. Thanks. Also that's a great tldr.

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Lawyer and Law School thread is where a bunch of lawyers hang out but we mostly talk about tacos and the day to day poo poo.

Yeah tacos usually lead to that. Thanks, I'll check it out.