Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

tenderjerk posted:

I don't know why I assumed tillerson would be "the competent one", i mean, one of them has to be

e: sorry all I don't mean to be stealing all your ed balls snipes :smith:

Tillerson was obviously poo poo and unqualified from day 1

e: ed balls knew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

http://www.wtae.com/article/man-arrested-on-charges-of-ethnic-intimidation-assault-at-south-hills-village-mall/8360374

We gotta reach out to these people and address their concerns!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

trinidad and tobagexit

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

drat sorry for doubting you kurt. tho also he is a lying sack of poo poo so maybe this claim is dubious as well?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

me too

oh wait I thought you said bathe in the cleansing fires of nuclear weapons

my bad

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Holy poo poo.
https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/842755500517347328
A massive, coordinated campaign by both local and national law enforcement agencies to capture the notorious Twitter Strober.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Apraxin posted:

Holy poo poo.
https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/842755500517347328
A massive, coordinated campaign by both local and national law enforcement agencies to capture the notorious Twitter Strober.

the more people he name drops, the easier his claims are to disprove. why would you do that?

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rhode island and plymouth plantexit

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

Really i just like finding where in a nations name the "exit" goes.

Greexit
Spexit
Czexitoslovakia
For the current EU member states:

österreichxit, Belgxit (although Flandxit is more likely), Brexit, Bráchxit (ireland), Bulgxit, Croa-xit, Cypxit (although eonosis/Grentry/Greunification is more likely), Czexit, Denxit, Estonxit, Finxit, Frexit, Ausschluß, Grexit, Hungxit aka Budapestxit, The Sack of Rome, Latxit, Lithuanxit, Luxit, Maltxit, Nexit aka Nederlandxit aka The Amsterdämmerung, Polxit, Portxit, Bucharestxit, Slovaxit, Slovenxit, Spanxit, and Swede'xit are the likely candidates.

jBrereton fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Mar 17, 2017

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wait, he is inviting the CEO of Marvel to discuss the VA but not the head of the VA

how can one guy parody himself so effectively so many times per day

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

venezuexitbuela

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Squizzle posted:

Providence Plantations.

Already happened once hehehe how do you like that Massachusetts state where I currently live?!?!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

appalachixit

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Squizzle posted:

lmao at the idea of sovereign nation rhode island. lmao

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

come on man :mad:

Spanxit was p good tho

Tom Tucker posted:

Already happened once hehehe how do you like that Massachusetts state where I currently live?!?!

one day we will reclaim Maine :argh:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

loquacius posted:

Wait, he is inviting the CEO of Marvel to discuss the VA but not the head of the VA

will the head of marvel be wearing a groucho marx mask like he does at his movie premieres

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

what the everloving gently caress

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

Captain America is a vet, surely the CEO of Marvel has answers, bing bing bong so simple!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Squizzle posted:

appalachixit

when?!

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

loquacius posted:

Reason #309 why D&D is bad is people always using this line when told that any issue in existence has the slightest amount of nuance or complexity to it
The RUC probably did have it coming, but the people of Northern Ireland probably didn't deserve to get victimised by racketeering slum landlords and drug pushers the IRA accepted associate membership of to fill its coffers and make itself seem like a more important force in society, hth.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

dogie :3:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

North Korean police action should go smoothly, bigly.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wait this one robit wants power so he kidnaps Tommy and uses a diving helmet to rewire his brain so tommy believes hes king of the robits w that guy as his chief vizier

why not make himself king and tommy his enforcer?????????

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tom Tucker posted:

Providence Plantations.

Massachexit

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Lol, Ike Perlmutter.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Captain America is a vet, surely the CEO of Marvel has answers, bing bing bong so simple!

too bad captain america outed himself as insufficiently patriotic a while ago

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

we're gonna take care of our veterans

you know

'take care' of them

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

btw as i mentioned last night, trump's schedule shows that angela merkel flew here to spend like three hours with trump before he jets off to mar-a-lago for the weekend without her

9:30 AM Meet with the Republican Study Committee – Oval Office
10:00 AM Lead a listening session on Veterans Affairs – Roosevelt Room
11:20 AM Welcome Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany – West Wing Lobby
11:30 AM Meet with Chancellor Merkel – Oval Office
11:45 AM Lead a bilateral meeting with Chancellor Merkel – Oval Office
12:30 PM Lead a roundtable discussion on vocational training with United States and German business leaders – Cabinet Room
1:20 PM The President and Chancellor Merkel hold a joint press conference – East Room [Live Stream]
1:50 PM Working luncheon with Chancellor Merkel – State Dining Room
4:00 PM Depart the White House forJoint Base Andrews en route to Mar-a-lago – South Lawn
4:20 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to West Palm Beach, Florida – Joint Base Andrews
6:35 PM Arrives in West Palm Beach, Florida – Palm Beach International Airport

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I am going to give president Donald J. Trump a piece paper with some bulletpoints of Best Korea targets in megadeaths

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hes a robot, hes not programmed to rule

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

also, no spicey time today bc trump and merkel will be doing a press conference together at 1:20

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Squizzle posted:

wait this one robit wants power so he kidnaps Tommy and uses a diving helmet to rewire his brain so tommy believes hes king of the robits w that guy as his chief vizier

why not make himself king and tommy his enforcer?????????

tommy got the Gorilla Smooth Mind now

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

gold ranger costume flair is a lil bulky but not bad overall

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

I am going to give president Donald J. Trump a piece paper with some bulletpoints of Best Korea targets in megadeaths

*magadeaths

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Brown Menace posted:

tommy got the Gorilla Smooth Mind now

yeah hes all confused and apparently not even a good strongman leader since the diving helmet inserted his muscle powers into a mechanical giraffe

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Jfc another Indian guy hurt because a red hat thought he was from the Middle East

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Either he's sitting on his bare feet Kellyanne-style or availing himself of the on-tap butler blowies available in Trump Tower

so simple

• Locked thread