Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

fridge corn posted:

I don't remember any of the music from witcher 3

Not even this one??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8J9HXcOxrs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

fridge corn posted:

I don't remember any of the music from witcher 3

This is the I was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UENb3lLSQho&t=84s

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the witcher 3 is so good

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Help Im Alive posted:

Tekken 7 is out in a few months and it will be good I think

I love hitman and have probably put like 80 hours into but I can't think of a single song

The music cue when you are about to make your escape is pretty good. Also the game is amazing at dropping in cues when the tension ratchets up

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

oddium posted:

the witcher 3 is so good

:hai:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The music cue when you are about to make your escape is pretty good. Also the game is amazing at dropping in cues when the tension ratchets up

Knowing that the music in Hitman has your back in a kind of Spider-Sense way when you otherwise haven't spotted any trouble is so rad. Countless times my bacon has been saved where I hear the music and go "wait a second..." and check the mini-map or turn on Instinct to see what the danger is.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

a platinum game about ciri and her dimension hopping... hah...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Ok I have ignored Guilty Gear for years due to not really finding my groove with it, but I just checked this out and I should not have slept on it. Thank you so much for putting this on my radar.

edit: uh oh it looks like they are fairly "aggressive" with DLC

Not particularly, you can buy palette swaps but don't bother, and there's a few dlc characters that have been released since launch. Each time they release one it's free within the first few weeks which means current players will always a complete roster, so if you're picking it up you'll miss out on a few (I think for rev it's just Dizzy and Kum?)

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XbneG571M

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

In Training posted:

Not particularly, you can buy palette swaps but don't bother, and there's a few dlc characters that have been released since launch. Each time they release one it's free within the first few weeks which means current players will always a complete roster, so if you're picking it up you'll miss out on a few (I think for rev it's just Dizzy and Kum?)

8 bucks for Dizzy tho...no thanks. Gonna have to wait for the DLC to go on sale, not having certain characters in my roster (especially Dizzy!!!!) irks the poo poo out of me and I'm not willing to spend more than the price of the base game on 3 characters.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah I forgot about that aspect of it, which is pretty lame! Still better than SFV at least

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/NeoGAFNewThead/status/842791833734447105

:laffo:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

You are fake news.

(It's for the Steelbook physical edition and not the actual game)

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rTa6HMi3R4

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Ah new posts in the games chat thread, let me just take a big sip of persona 5

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Can't wait for persona 5 to let me pretend to be a life-haver highschooler with a hot anime girlfriend again

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Lakbay posted:

Can't wait for persona 5 to let me pretend to be a life-haver highschooler with a hot anime girlfriend again

:yikes:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yeah it's noteworthy that none of the available activities in Persona games (at least 3 and 4) are "play video games all weekend / all night".

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

you can assemble gundams

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Couldn't you play an MMO in Persona 3? Pretty sure one of the social links was through that

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

Yeah it's noteworthy that none of the available activities in Persona games (at least 3 and 4) are "play video games all weekend / all night".

Yeah, you gotta turn to Yakuza for that

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

Harrow posted:

Couldn't you play an MMO in Persona 3? Pretty sure one of the social links was through that

You don't really play you just listen to your teacher in l337 speak complain

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Harrow posted:

You're absolutely right. I think you flirt with a player who turns out to be your teacher or something

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
you play an mmo with someone who talks to you about how they have the hots for one of their students and it turns out to be your teacher and she is talking about you

unless you play as a girl in portable, in which case you have no choice but to have a life

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Now 5 months after it's release I finally have an NES Classic.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

What's it like to finally play those nes games

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I dunno, I really just want the new controllers they molded so I can replace some bad parts in my actual NES controllers.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I think gonna buy A Link to the Past on my 3DS and play it in bed tonight.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

you could just get some NyQuil

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Are they ever going to make A Kirby to the Past?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I never "got" the Kirby games.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

You can't do that to your own posts sorry

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

he's cute

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

You are fake news.

(It's for the Steelbook physical edition and not the actual game)

Whoops, haha

It's taken so long to come out I believed it easily :'D

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

that gif is unrelated. it's sick dunk day

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

oddium posted:

you could just get some NyQuil

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

They're good.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
It all started when King Dedede stole all the food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

One of the social links in Persona 5 is literally based around beating a hardcore gamer at video games.

• Locked thread