Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

Holyshoot posted:

I'm surprised in TYOOL 2017 someone doesn't think to themselves. "Hmm I got whispers instantly after putting this item up maybe I should double check". Also what was busted about the breachstones?

Instant searching and buying isn't necessarily that important here. It just prevents someone else from taking advantage of the hole in the market better than them. The people who were selling Chayula breachstones for 8c and getting sniped when they should have been 10c aren't getting scammed. It's just about the huge volume of trades happening combined with the fact that they were buying an item that guaranteed way more return than anyone would have paid for it at the time.

It's like when Caer Blaidd kept sustaining 1c prices until people realized that you can consistently get a lot of Shaped Strands just from farming it quickly. It's no mystery that currency earned is proportional to time spent in high level maps. They just found the highest returns on time spent:currency earned at the time that no one else was doing and spent over a hundred hours speedrunning maps that way.

Ultima66 fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Mar 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panda clue
May 23, 2014
imo we should just remove all trade and make all items bind on equip so everyone can be on an even ground. its the only way to be sure

MannersPlease
Aug 13, 2014
Honestly I can see why what Tsos was doing was stupid in the way that rodent stated, but in that context (to me at least), it's way more stupid that GGG has a rule that they can't actually enforce and does nothing to actually accomplish the reasoning they stated for making the rule. It's the most stupid that people actually report for something and empty and trivial as that in the first place.

It's the same poo poo that killed dota threads on SA. Some people get butthurt about one trival thing or another, and instead of just ignoring it they slam that report button faster than a child telling mommy about whatever stupid thing their sibling did that offended them so terribly.

panda clue posted:

lol at people who dont think General Tso actually RMTs. lol if you actually try to debate Manners about anything.

I thought you were not going to keep bringing up poo poo in this thread friend? though I do agree it was pretty 'lol' when you tried to debate me.

MannersPlease fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Mar 17, 2017

panda clue
May 23, 2014
:jerkbag:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

waiting for new ssf hardcore no-auto-logout league

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

Moving to its own post because the edit was unrelated to the other topic:

I killed Shaper with Windripper TShot. 2 deaths to those moments at the end of a bullet hell phase where he starts a laser/yellow balls and I move to dodge those but get hit by stray bullets left over from the bullet hell. First one was a clean oneshot from 6200 life, second one I went down to like 100 life and was really close to a vortex bubble so when that popped the minor initial hit damage it does got me. I think this is really stupid for what GGG wants out of life build vs ES build balance. Granted, I'm still abusing instant leech from Atziri's Acuity so I'm somewhere at the in between point of why the balance is hosed up for life builds and ES builds. Also I'm totally ready to admit touching a stray bullet at the end of the bullet hell phase is justifiably punishable by instant death, considering it's the final boss of the game and it gives you time to assess where all the bullets are going and how to not walk into them.

Damage was good, I think I actually outdamage my CI Doomfletch build because of Wise Oak being really sick with almost pure lightning damage.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

MannersPlease posted:

Honestly I can see why what Tsos was doing was stupid in the way that rodent stated, but in that context (to me at least), it's way more stupid that GGG has a rule that they can't actually enforce and does nothing to actually accomplish the reasoning they stated for making the rule. It's the most stupid that people actually report for something and empty and trivial as that in the first place.

It's the same poo poo that killed dota threads on SA. Some people get butthurt about one trival thing or another, and instead of just ignoring it they slam that report button faster than a child telling mommy about whatever stupid thing their sibling did that offended them so terribly.

I thought you were not going to keep bringing up poo poo in this thread friend? though I do agree it was pretty 'lol' when you tried to debate me.

how was it 'lol'?

panda clue
May 23, 2014

I came

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

i almost came but then saw the 23% cold resist and got flaccid as gently caress. :flaccidemote:

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Ultima66 posted:

I killed Shaper with Windripper TShot. 2 deaths to those moments at the end of a bullet hell phase where he starts a laser/yellow balls and I move to dodge those but get hit by stray bullets left over from the bullet hell. First one was a clean oneshot from 6200 life, second one I went down to like 100 life and was really close to a vortex bubble so when that popped the minor initial hit damage it does got me. I think this is really stupid for what GGG wants out of life build vs ES build balance. Granted, I'm still abusing instant leech from Atziri's Acuity so I'm somewhere at the in between point of why the balance is hosed up for life builds and ES builds. Also I'm totally ready to admit touching a stray bullet at the end of the bullet hell phase is justifiably punishable by instant death, considering it's the final boss of the game and it gives you time to assess where all the bullets are going and how to not walk into them.

Damage was good, I think I actually outdamage my CI Doomfletch build because of Wise Oak being really sick with almost pure lightning damage.

Grats, that doesnt sound easy.

MannersPlease
Aug 13, 2014

Ultima66 posted:

IS this wise oak on ripper vs wise oak on doomfletch comparison though? Obviously it's great for any pen but it seems especially suited to doomfletch which gets that insane damage but harder time getting good pen for all of it.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

funmanguy posted:

Grats, that doesnt sound easy.

I'm actually just really glad I farmed Shaper a lot of times last league. If it weren't for the experience I probably couldn't have finished it first try this league. It's a really nice mechanical fight at the point where I am where it would take me approximately 3-4 drinks from all my non-Vinktar flasks to DPS a phase down. I can see it being really obnoxiously hard if it takes much longer than that, and fairly trivial if it's shorter than 1 drink of all your flasks worth of DPS.

MannersPlease posted:

IS this wise oak on ripper vs wise oak on ci comparison though? Obviously it's great for any pen but it seems especially suited to doomfletch which gets that insnae damage but harder time getting good pen for all of it.

Wise Oak on Windripper vs Dying Sun on Doomfletch. Wise Oak wasn't around last league and I wouldn't have used it because Doomfletch does equal damage of all elements. Dying Sun is also a major damage boost and way better for most content, but I think Wise Oak with nearly single element damage is better for pure single target on Shaper with 40% all resist.

E: Also to be clear I think my pure DPS is actually just a bit higher in general and it's not a pure Wise Oak vs whatever else comparison. It's not really practical to get Steel Rings with T1 Flat Phys AND high WED AND %ES craft. My rings both have high accuracy, high WED, and flat ele damage. Also my belt has a really good WED roll where my Doomfletch build's belt did not. I had the 10% pen if you haven't killed recently enchant on the Doomfletch build though. Not having to use Inc Crit Strikes because the much higher base crit also contributes a lot. Like on Doomfletch my 6L was TS - PPAD - WED - GMP - Pierce - ICS, on Windripper it's TS - WED - GMP - Added Lightning - Ele Focus - Slower Projectiles. The Windripper support gems just add a lot more damage in general.

Ultima66 fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Mar 17, 2017

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

MannersPlease posted:

IS this wise oak on ripper vs wise oak on doomfletch comparison though? Obviously it's great for any pen but it seems especially suited to doomfletch which gets that insane damage but harder time getting good pen for all of it.

In theory Wise Oak would be good for Doomfletch but balancing all of your resists to be exactly equal would be a huge pain in the rear end. Getting just the one you want to be highest is much easier.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

Cinara posted:

In theory Wise Oak would be good for Doomfletch but balancing all of your resists to be exactly equal would be a huge pain in the rear end. Getting just the one you want to be highest is much easier.

It's not because the other broken flasks you want to use give resists. You can't have a world where you sustain 100% uptime on Vinktar on a long boss fight AND make it so your resists are perfectly balanced while Vinktar is up. I mean you can with some insane resist gear but it's totally impractical and not worth it. Vinktar is a much more powerful flask than Wise Oak so if you have to sacrifice one it makes no sense to sacrifice Vinktar. A similar thing could be said about Dying Sun.

MannersPlease
Aug 13, 2014
What kinda flask setup do you use for shaper? Do you have to sacrifice one for the other though? I haven't bothered with him yet and rarely play CI to boot. Can you minmax your resists so you get full wise oak effect, go the surgeon build for bleed removal and run kiara's + oak + sun/vinktar/taste?

The tri-pen possibility with doomfletch seemed like the most obvious thing to try to abuse with the wise oak but I haven't played a doomfletch build so I haven't really tried to theorycraft why it would or wouldn't be worth it...am curious about it though.

Obviously getting equal base resists is hard, but seems like a doable thing considering master crafting. Just get close and make sure you can spam your 20-30 resist (or 12-14 to two resist) mods on a couple of gear slots until you can equalize. Jewels give you some give and take too. Maybe not easy as a day 1 plan, but seems achievable once the market fills out a bit. I would dread trying to get it to work with just some of the resist flasks, but if you are using ALL of them, there is no issue, right? And ToH will be up more than vinktars but also supplying alot of damage on it's own so even if vinktars runs out a bit early you still get bonus penetration on a element with relevant flask effect boosted damage. And pathfinder makes perma uptime not quite so impossible - I know they nerfed master surgeon, but then slightly buffed it again, can you reasonably keep your flasks up on bosses with it now?

MannersPlease fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Mar 17, 2017

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

They have to do something major regarding trading for the XBONE release, right?

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

Ultima66 posted:

It's not because the other broken flasks you want to use give resists. You can't have a world where you sustain 100% uptime on Vinktar on a long boss fight AND make it so your resists are perfectly balanced while Vinktar is up. I mean you can with some insane resist gear but it's totally impractical and not worth it. Vinktar is a much more powerful flask than Wise Oak so if you have to sacrifice one it makes no sense to sacrifice Vinktar. A similar thing could be said about Dying Sun.

Well if you can use Taste, Vinktars and Dying Sun... Yea unique flasks really gently caress it all up and Vinktar's is too good to not use.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

Ein Sexmonster posted:

They have to do something major regarding trading for the XBONE release, right?

Xbone is going to have a different trading system that will easier but less powerful than the PC one, similar to the one used on the china realm from what they have said. Easier to buy items but harder to find the exact item you want.

Ornedan
Nov 4, 2009

Cybernetic Crumb

deep dish peat moss posted:

I mentioned my CWC Frostbolt igniter idea in chat and some people were interested

PoB import string: http://pastebin.com/tABEbprh

In its current state the build might not be playable because there are two problems I haven't solved yet:
1) How to Leech (probably facetank with warlord's)
2) How to get Power Charges (probably cwdt pcoc ice spear)

Completely naked at level 90 except for Tabula PoB DPS: 158,332
269% increased ES w/ CI, VP and Ghost Reaver
NOT including Scorching Ray (oops when i said 200k in chat I accidentally had a +3 fire weapon equipped)

WHY:
Frostbolt has insanely high base damage (752-1129) with a cast speed of .75 seconds. CWC will trigger Frostbolt every .35 seconds, which is the equivalent of having more than 100% More Cast Speed with no point investment.
Ignite is the obvious answer to doing enormous single hits, so it uses Avatar of Fire and Cold to Fire support to convert 100% to fire and crit to apply the ignites (for even bigger ignites)
Scorching Ray on the CWC to lower fire resist for even bigger hits/ignites
This exists because I like CWC and also like Frostbolt, not because it's going to be the strongest possible build

I haven't got around to gearing it out to see what it's capable of, and I'm sure tweaks could be made but here's my proof of concept. Thanks to Zadiel for giving me some good advice on it in gchat last night.

Map clear would suck because of slow single projectiles, but you could probably use a 4-link Vortex/Cold to Fire/Increased AoE/whatever for big aoe clearing.

edit: I also haven't experimented with other ascendancies at all and just chose Assassin on a lark

Try dual Doryani's Catalyst instead of a staff. Better damage and you get elemental leech.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

MannersPlease posted:

What kinda flask setup do you use for shaper? Do you have to sacrifice one for the other though? I haven't bothered with him yet and rarely play CI to boot. Can you minmax your resists so you get full wise oak effect, go the surgeon build for bleed removal and run kiara's + oak + sun/vinktar/taste?

The tri-pen possibility with doomfletch seemed like the most obvious thing to try to abuse with the wise oak but I haven't played a doomfletch build so I haven't really tried to theorycraft why it would or wouldn't be worth it...am curious about it though.

Obviously getting equal base resists is hard, but seems like a doable thing considering master crafting. Just get close and make sure you can spam your 20-30 resist (or 12-14 to two resist) mods on a couple of gear slots until you can equalize. Jewels give you some give and take too. Maybe not easy as a day 1 plan, but seems achievable once the market fills out a bit. I would dread trying to get it to work with just some of the resist flasks, but if you are using ALL of them, there is no issue, right? And ToH will be up more than vinktars but also supplying alot of damage on it's own so even if vinktars runs out a bit early you still get bonus penetration on a element with relevant flask effect boosted damage. And pathfinder makes perma uptime not quite so impossible - I know they nerfed master surgeon, but then slightly buffed it again, can you reasonably keep your flasks up on bosses with it now?

My flasks for both characters (life and CI) are the same outside of Wise Oak vs Dying Sun, partly due to price reasons, I just don't use a Life Flask any more. I run Vinktar/Stibnite of Bleed immune/Diamond of Curse immune/Quicksilver on both, and then have Wise Oak on my life char and Dying Sun on my CI char. I can't really justify taking Surgeon because status immunity is required to cover both freeze and shock from Vinktar, and Master Fletcher is a very important damage node for ele builds. I'm not sure when you'd go Surgeon in general because for phys/chaos builds free Poison on the 6L is very important.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

I looked up Izaro on poedb because a question came up in Discord about whether he's stun immune. Apparently Izaro is MC Hammer????

MannersPlease
Aug 13, 2014

Ultima66 posted:

My flasks for both characters (life and CI) are the same outside of Wise Oak vs Dying Sun, partly due to price reasons, I just don't use a Life Flask any more. I run Vinktar/Stibnite of Bleed immune/Diamond of Curse immune/Quicksilver on both, and then have Wise Oak on my life char and Dying Sun on my CI char. I can't really justify taking Surgeon because status immunity is required to cover both freeze and shock from Vinktar, and Master Fletcher is a very important damage node for ele builds. I'm not sure when you'd go Surgeon in general because for phys/chaos builds free Poison on the 6L is very important.

Yeah makes sense. again, I haven't really looked at doomfletch at all so I kinda thought that you didn't really go poison since you have 330% phys damage as ele, before any other additional ele damage. I generally know surgeon isn't really a thing but I wondered if for doomfletch specifically you might go surgeon+alchemist...though you would lose 10% pen, which is pretty sucky, the 10% added as random element seems rather insignificant in light of your base 330 and surgeon would let you drop a bleed removal flask for another unique, and help a little bit on long boss fights.

How much poison do you actually do with (TS - PPAD - WED - GMP - Pierce - ICS)? Generally I would agree that master herbalist is very very good, but it doesn't seem like much in light of the both scaling off of your base phys for very different amounts. say you have ~100% double dipping nodes on tree, you are getting ~30% of phys as chaos over time per arrow. 45% if you count shocking doubledip as well. Meanwhile wed gem + gear + doomfletch (330%*1.59 [gem] * 2.5 [~150 %increased wed modifiers]) mechanics has to put you at something over 1000% of phys as elemental. 45 of your phys% vs 1000%+ of your phys, seems like herbalist is mostly useless on a doomfletch build...? Even if you don't want surgeon, wouldn't the attack/movespeed/flask duration be very nice from going to nature's adrenaline instead of...what...2-3% more damage?

MannersPlease fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Mar 17, 2017

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

MannersPlease posted:

Yeah makes sense. again, I haven't really looked at doomfletch at all so I kinda thought that you didn't really go poison since you have 330% phys damage as ele, before any other additional ele damage. I generally know surgeon isn't really a thing but I wondered if for doomfletch specifically you might go surgeon+alchemist...though you would lose 10% pen, which is pretty sucky, the 10% added as random element seems rather insignificant in light of your base 330 and surgeon would let you drop a bleed removal flask for another unique, and help a little bit on long boss fights.

How much poison do you actually do with (TS - PPAD - WED - GMP - Pierce - ICS)? Generally I would agree that master herbalist is very very good, but it doesn't seem like much in light of the both scaling off of your base phys for very different amounts. say you have ~100% double dipping nodes on tree, you are getting ~30% of phys as chaos over time per arrow. meanwhile wed gem + gear + doomfletch (330%*1.59 [gem] * 2.5 [~150 %increased wed modifiers]) mechanics has to put you at something over 1000% of phys as elemental. 30% vs 1000%+, seems like herbalist is mostly useless on a doomfletch build...? Even if you don't want surgeon, wouldn't the attack/movespeed/flask duration be very nice from going to nature's adrenaline instead of...what...2-3% more damage?

I mean you go poison for pure phys builds. I don't do poison at all with Doomfletch. I think the 10% pen is mandatory which just leaves 2 points for movespeed/attack speed.

E: to be clear I think the 10% pen AND double flask charges gained from kills is mandatory. If it was only 10% pen I'd skip it. I guess it's feasible to respec that for endgame bosses specifically.

MannersPlease
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah. Well I can see the pain of trying to do so, I could definitely see some people making it work, even if it means you have to drop boywer and take surgeon just to open up a unique flask slot, especially if surgeon isn't as poo poo as it was post-nerf. They re-buffed it slightly, iirc. You are making up for 10% pen on boyer with 20% from a balanced oak, you are making up for the flask charges gained from bowyer with the ones gained from surgeons.

I'm sure you are right though and surgeons' charge generation is total poo poo still, I haven't even bothered to try it since the nerf a few league ago. Just wishful theorycrafting here.

MannersPlease fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Mar 17, 2017

YoungSexualNorton
Aug 8, 2004
These are good for the children's brains.
Shaper is a fun fight. It's sort of lame that it's the only fight in the game that absolutely has a dps barrier that locks out a lot of otherwise fun/effective builds. Guardians, atziri, even uber atziri, dps is obviously really important but you can make up for it with a balance of mobility and/or durability. Shaper, the vortex blobs and the portal phases both absolutely require you to do a certain amount of dps.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

YoungSexualNorton posted:

Shaper is a fun fight. It's sort of lame that it's the only fight in the game that absolutely has a dps barrier that locks out a lot of otherwise fun/effective builds. Guardians, atziri, even uber atziri, dps is obviously really important but you can make up for it with a balance of mobility and/or durability. Shaper, the vortex blobs and the portal phases both absolutely require you to do a certain amount of dps.

It's not that bad, as shown by someone who did it with a very slow cyclone 2h sword slayer build I saw yesterday, and that one time DemiGodKing made a CWDT immortal build that spent like 3 hours afk killing shaper by regenning more than shaper's maximum theoretical dps could do while he stood on the degen vortex bubble.

If you are very careful you can get like 30 bubbles and still not run out of space. It takes a lot more work though.

E: For a less egregious example than the DemiGodKing one, Pohx downed Shaper for the first time last league in the transition between 2.5 and 2.6. He was running a 18k ES RF Guardian that could outregen the bubbles, so despite him not knowing Shaper mechanics it was essentially impossible for him to actually die as long as he didn't step outside of Zana's shield. He could comfortably tank every slam if he wanted to.

Ultima66 fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Mar 17, 2017

YoungSexualNorton
Aug 8, 2004
These are good for the children's brains.
Zana's bubble isn't available if you don't keep her alive through the portal phase though, and even that requires pretty significant dps of a direct sort, or I guess a really particular support build. Maybe there's even some absurd all-regen build that could let her die and eat a thousand frost orbs but neither of those is a good answer to "the dps gate locks out a ton of builds."

Granted, mobility can help a lot in stacking up the vortexes, but especially in the later phases given how much other poo poo is flying around you they're definitely going to stack up.

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
Would Righteous Fire and Pizza Sticks be considered capable builds for fighting Shaper? I'd like to actually attempt him this League.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

YoungSexualNorton posted:

Zana's bubble isn't available if you don't keep her alive through the portal phase though, and even that requires pretty significant dps of a direct sort, or I guess a really particular support build. Maybe there's even some absurd all-regen build that could let her die and eat a thousand frost orbs but neither of those is a good answer to "the dps gate locks out a ton of builds."

Granted, mobility can help a lot in stacking up the vortexes, but especially in the later phases given how much other poo poo is flying around you they're definitely going to stack up.

Pohx's damage wasn't actually good but you can let Zana die immediately and she'll be up in time for the bubble if you don't do enough dps. Also like I said there is a build that just eats a thousand orbs from bullet hell phase cause Demi AFKed through the fight successfully.

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Can I get a guild invite on Firos?

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Finally hit 64 and slapped Varunastra on.

Now I don't know what I want to do with it. I don't really care for Earthquake or Blade Flurry and with both of those out what the heck do I even do with this thing?

I should probably plan these things better.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I wonder whether I should play my facebreaker shieldcharger (and work on making him more tanky, 75 and 4k life with an abyssus is kinda :ohdear:) or level a spectral throw mortem morsu guy this weekend.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

panda clue posted:

lol at people who dont think General Tso actually RMTs.
what makes you say this

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Grinding Gear Games announced today that its recently released Path of Exile content update (2.6.0) is the franchise’s largest and most successful to date with a 40-percent increase in the number of players online for the launch.

According to the press release, Path of Exile’s update 2.6.0 and the accompanying Legacy Challenge League achieved a peak online player count of 112,800 on Friday, March 3rd. The popular ARPG also managed 65,000 players on Steam, which made it the third most active game on the platform during the time frame – only trailing perennial favorites Dota 2 and CS:GO.

Path of Exile continues to see an increase in players and popularity, with consistent three-month update releases attracting more and more followers to the franchise. The September 2016 Atlas of Worlds launch garnered a 19-percent peak-user increase over the June 2016 Prophecy launch, while December’s Breach launch was up 34-percent over September. Last week’s Legacy launch was a 40-percent increase over the December launch numbers. Overall, Path of Exile has more than doubled its player base in the last nine months.

Path of Exile’s impressive growth looks to continue with the forthcoming summer 2017 “The Fall of Oriath” release which will introduce six new acts of gameplay content.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i guess it was the legacy league thing but everybody on the internet started talking about poe a few weeks ago, and it brought me back from a 2-3 year hiatus at least. definitely more buzz about this league than any i've seen previously

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

Ciaphas posted:

I wonder whether I should play my facebreaker shieldcharger (and work on making him more tanky, 75 and 4k life with an abyssus is kinda :ohdear:) or level a spectral throw mortem morsu guy this weekend.

it will take 6 hours to level the mortem throw build so por que no los dos

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
An astramentis amulet dropped for me today. I haven't felt that kind of rush in an ARPG since D2 in high school. This game is good.

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Izaro 3 killed me like 5 times in cruel lab. I should probably get some gear that's not completely terrible before trying merciless lab.

I should probably also get some levels and grab the 8 energy shield nodes I've skipped.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Can I get a guild invite as BadCitizen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

Venuz Patrol posted:

i guess it was the legacy league thing but everybody on the internet started talking about poe a few weeks ago, and it brought me back from a 2-3 year hiatus at least. definitely more buzz about this league than any i've seen previously

The great part is that several of the recent leagues have had this same story. PoE just keeps growing.

• Locked thread