Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

my brain si broken from lolling and I'm pretty sure the president, donald trump ,,,,,,,,,,,,, is ji cant process this hhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

america's for sale and we can get a good deal on it

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

haljordan posted:

Wow. Just loving wow to all of this.

Thanks lovely hometown newspaper for giving this woman a voice!!

This has to be satire.

http://blog.timesunion.com/donna/the-possible-refugee-solution/200/

Lol, refugees should just buy land in Belize! It's so simple!

Oh man, she actively responds to comments too. This is a lol goldmine holy balls

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Buck getting passed around like a 2 dolla ho

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

haljordan posted:

Wow. Just loving wow to all of this.

Thanks lovely hometown newspaper for giving this woman a voice!!

http://blog.timesunion.com/donna/my-perspective-from-albany/11/

Look at this high-end oval office.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

kirk posted:

a man dips his fingers in fetid rear end sweat and smears a line of it on my forehead.

"donald trump" he murmurs

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
FOX: dude... i thought we were tight. Why you gotta hurt us like that?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I don't buy two jobs saying oh you need to register as x that poo poo isn't sound right at all. And a guy coming around "bribing" people to vote in a way they can't verify I mean come on

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Blue Train posted:

I don't buy two jobs saying oh you need to register as x that poo poo isn't sound right at all. And a guy coming around "bribing" people to vote in a way they can't verify I mean come on

haha yea it is boilerplate poo poo that didnt happen dot txt.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Unfinish3d posted:

This has to be satire.

http://blog.timesunion.com/donna/the-possible-refugee-solution/200/

Lol, refugees should just buy land in Belize! It's so simple!

Oh man, she actively responds to comments too. This is a lol goldmine holy balls

it looks like that particular article was a really bad attempt at satire from a not so well informed lady. most of her other think pieces (lol) are pretty bad.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Blue Train posted:

I bet she also regularly goes to the grocery store and sees a dirty ni... a person on welfare buying STEAKS AND LOBSTERS WITH EBT AND DRIVING AWAY IN A LAMBORGHINI.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Holy loving poo poo, their meeting must have been brutal. He looks like a kid who got sent to bed without dinner.

I mean, an actual experienced world leader and diplomat, who's several orders of magnitude smarter than trump, from a country that the us is unable to wantonly bully, who reportedly spent weeks preparing for this meeting, and who is also a woman (which trump apparently finds humiliating) was clearly not about to take any poo poo in her meeting with president (lol) trump. And the meeting was already insultingly short since the crybaby in chief needs to flee to Florida again and let that bullshit be more important than actual business of state, so you know she got right down to business.

I bet he starts bringing Bannon into future diplomatic meetings like this so that he has someone friendly in the room to scream and yell on his behalf when competent leaders dunk on him.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

WaryWarren posted:

everyday is a humiliation lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

proof of concept posted:

Holy loving poo poo, their meeting must have been brutal. He looks like a kid who got sent to bed without dinner.

I mean, an actual experienced world leader and diplomat, who's several orders of magnitude smarter than trump, from a country that the us is unable to wantonly bully, who reportedly spent weeks preparing for this meeting, and who is also a woman (which trump apparently finds humiliating) was clearly not about to take any poo poo in her meeting with president (lol) trump. And the meeting was already insultingly short since the crybaby in chief needs to flee to Florida again and let that bullshit be more important than actual business of state, so you know she got right down to business.

I bet he starts bringing Bannon into future diplomatic meetings like this so that he has someone friendly in the room to scream and yell on his behalf when competent leaders dunk on him.

It'll be great the first time Ttump gets so upset with a world leader that their security forces end up confronting him, then his secret service detail gets into a standoff with them. Oh man so many lolls in the future.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Pawn 17 posted:

it looks like that particular article was a really bad attempt at satire from a not so well informed lady. most of her other think pieces (lol) are pretty bad.

Yeah reading the comments it seems like her point was something like if we wouldn't want to send them to Belize why would we want them here? or some poo poo. Which involves some bizarre mental gymnastics and an implied belief that refugees are inherently bad no matter where they end up, which seems fairly par for the course for Trump supporters. She even repeated that the unemployment rate was 50% under Obama few times, only backing it up with 'lol and you believe Obama's numbers?" :ironicat:

the fact that people unironically chimed in to say they agree... lmbo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol at all of this and even more so at people who come to ask why we're pretending crying is laughter lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I hope one day when Trump pulls his "GET OVER HERE" handshake, whoever's on the receiving end goes with it and launches themselves at him, while flailing comically.

Are there any world leaders known for being Mr. Bean tier spazzes?

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I heard Snippets of the press conference on NPR and holy poo poo he sounded dumb. I'm glad he brought up the wiretapping. Merkel's face just owns so hard.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

HE'S ON FIRE!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
https://twitter.com/juliehdavis/status/842770313217785856

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Who hasn't been wiretapped by the CIA, am I right Angela?

*goes for high five*

*gets left hanging*

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?
I'd love to know what merkel told trump at their meeting. He doesn't look like he enjoyed it very much, judging from those two clips. lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
the bright side is that he's so obviously a terrible leader and president that the policy he does try to pass gets eviscerated before it has the chance to do damage.

he so obviously thought he was just going to take office and have his stupid opinions and ideas be respected world-wide lmao; i think he's utterly bewildered that he's actually got to justify his thoughts and actions to a world stage now, and it's loving hilarious that he's unable to change his ways enough to even make an inch of progress towards that despite having access to the best intelligence agencies in the world and hundreds of advisors

i mean lmfao that he's going to start recharging himself with more rallies. its kind of like how Raz al Ghul has to sit in the Lazarus pits after he goes to battle with Batman, except in this case Trump's Lazarus pits is the admiration of people that have been tossed out of K-Mart for making a scene

Tumble fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Mar 17, 2017

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
In this, the greatest of Timelines, Captain loving America speaks out against our POTUS, Donald "Justice League Could Beat the Avengers" Trump.

https://twitter.com/ChrisEvans/status/841018458393333761

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Someone I think Howard Stern said trump needs to feel loved and that people like him, I'm glad every day is a living hell for him. One of his staff said they have to keep a flow of positive stories going to him or he melts down on twitter smdh

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jose posted:

lol at all of this and even more so at people who come to ask why we're pretending crying is laughter lol

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Jose posted:

lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Jose posted:

I don't know how you can see @potus try to start a Twitter beef with Snoop Lion/Dogg and say "these people aren't really laughing"

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

false alarm it was just bad deviled eggs

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Blue Train posted:

Someone I think Howard Stern said trump needs to feel loved and that people like him, I'm glad every day is a living hell for him. One of his staff said they have to keep a flow of positive stories going to him or he melts down on twitter smdh

literally that boo-urns scene from the simpons

dimwitted clown president is a parody of a real human being

Exioce
Sep 7, 2003

by VideoGames
lol, refusing to shake Angela Merkel's hand. what a petulant loving child.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Shep Smith must have a hell of an agent

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the simpsons has made at least one joke about trump being president before and now it is literally our reality and worse/dumber/crazier/funnier than anyone could have ever imagined

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

That's a photograph of the actual president of the United States by the way not a still from that snoop vid with the trump clown

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Mar 17, 2017

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Jose posted:

The LOLs might on occasion be a bit manic but they are still real.

The LOLs are real, and they have for us. They are coming from within the thread

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

:eyepop: that loving bronzer line wowza

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Jose posted:

im loling but im a euro so its just another fun show to binge watch. the main problem it's sooooo addictive

but im feeling really bad for americans. there is some harsh poo poo coming your way. like break-up of yugoslavia harsh

i don't see any way you could possibly bounce back from this

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Unfinish3d posted:

:eyepop: that loving bronzer line wowza

Good lord lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

proof of concept posted:

That's a photograph of the actual president of the United States by the way not a still from that snoop vid with the trump clown

jesus loving :eyepop: following by me dying of laughter when i spot the scalp line