Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Imagine what trump will look like in a year lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

i like how things are turning a corner a bit in that people are thinking trump is so gutfucked by his own incompetence that he's not as scary

it's wrong to believe that, but i'll take my lols where i can find them these days

haljordan posted:

Kumo fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Mar 17, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Is there an easy Photoshop trick to apply the correct color to the rest of his face? Like a computer simulation of what he really looks like?

got you fam

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Kumo posted:

i like how things are turning a corner a bit in that people are thinking trump is so gutfucked by his own incompetence that he's not as scary

it's wrong to believe that, but i'll take my lols where i can find them these days

It'd be way worse if he went along with his own party but he's too afraid of looking like an idiot to do that lol

Also he made Paul Ryan a world class fuckboi, wonder what it's like to have zero self respect or pride haha

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Unfinish3d posted:

Please be sure to share your findings with the class, its not nice to hoard lols

Amazing shade thrown by German state TV:

tagesschau.de posted:

Beim Thema Abhören, haben wir wenigstens etwas gemeinsam", sagte US-Präsident Donald Trump zu Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkel. Ob er damit das von der NSA abgehörte Handy der Kanzlerin oder die Stasi in der ehemaligen DDR meinte, wurde nicht klar. Aber wenn das einzige Gemeinsamkeit zwischen Deutschland und den USA ist, dann kann einem schon ein bisschen Angst und Bange werden.

"When it comes to getting wiretapped, we've got something in common," POTUS said to Chancellor Merkel. Whether he was referring to Merkel's cellphone being spied on by the NSA or the East German Stasi [intelligence agency who mostly spied on its own people; Merkel was born in East Germany and was targetted by the Stasi before the wall came down] is unclear. If that's the only thing Germany and the US have in common, however, it might be time to worry."

*edit: he said this after a German newspaper asked him about the Obama wiretapping allegations. Apparently he was trying to make a joke to distract from the fact that he accused Obama of a crime without any proof lmao

Further lols:

faz.net posted:

Recht ruppig reagiert der Präsident auf zwei Fragen deutscher Medienvertreter. „Das ist ja ein nette, freundliche Reporterin“, sagt er ironisch, als ihn eine Journalistin der Deutschen Presse-Agentur fragt, ob er sich vor vielfältiger Berichterstattung fürchte. „Ich weiß nicht, welche Zeitung Sie lesen, aber das ist mal wieder ein Beispiel für Fake News.“

[Trump] reacted rather disgruntled to one reporter's question: "That's a nice, friendly reporter," he said ironically, when a German journalist asked him if he is afraid of diverse news coverage. "I don't know what newspaper you read, but this is yet another example of fake news."

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Mar 17, 2017

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it might have been time to worry like 6 months ago

now the world is firmly in the lol-verse

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

turn off the TV posted:

Snoop playing with fire.

Lmao.

"More like poop dog amirite?"

Mike Huckabee outs self as goon. Lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

haljordan posted:

immortan joe

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Apparently Bannon, Conway and all Trump's other idiots never leave his side and are always crowding into meetings they have no reason to attend because they're afraid of getting poo poo talked by Trump if they're not there lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

haljordan posted:

Apparently Bannon, Conway and all Trump's other idiots never leave his side and are always crowding into meetings they have no reason to attend because they're afraid of getting poo poo talked by Trump if they're not there lol

Imagine fighting that hard for the approval of a man who wears poorly applied orange makeup and a tie that hangs lower than his balls.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

bag em and tag em posted:

Imagine fighting that hard for the approval of a man who wears poorly applied orange makeup and a tie that hangs lower than his balls.

The tie is taped together.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

The face of a man who has worked his entire life to be where he is at now, only to be overtaken by some newcomer

And now he has to sit there and listen to that piece of human garbage for eight years lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

haljordan posted:

It'd be way worse if he went along with his own party but he's too afraid of looking like an idiot to do that lol

yeah he can't get out of his own way, can he? if he shut up and TRIED to act just the tiniest bit dignified the media would fall all over themselves to wash his feet with their hair

quote:

wonder what it's like to have zero self respect or pride haha

it's ok

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Also the newcomer insulted him non stop but he still has to lick boot

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Kumo posted:

yeah he can't get out of his own way, can he? if he shut up and TRIED to act just the tiniest bit dignified the media would fall all over themselves to wash his feet with their hair

it's ok

Apparently Van Jones was impressed by the time trump read a brief speech without stroking out so yeah it don't take much

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/01/politics/van-jones-trump-congress-speech-became-the-president-in-that-moment-cnntv/

quote:

"That was one of the most extraordinary moments you have ever seen in American politics," Jones added.

God what a hack, even for CNN

haljordan fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Mar 17, 2017

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the failing poop dogg

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
It's good that the President is taking time to unwind after a long week of all this great hard work. Enjoy Florida Mr. President. You've earned it!

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Katana Gomai posted:

The face of a man who has worked his entire life to be where he is at now, only to be overtaken by some newcomer

And now he has to sit there and listen to that piece of human garbage for eight years lol

"*I* should be the piece of human garbage in charge of things now!!!"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

turn off the TV posted:

Snoop playing with fire.

Reminder that Mike huckabee's son tortured a dog to death

David Huckabee admits to catching a stray dog, hanging it by its neck, slitting its throat and stoning it to death.

Stay safe snoop!! :ohdear:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Minnesota Mixup posted:

"*I* should be the piece of human garbage in charge of things now!!!"

Yea, Trump is poo poo but Paul Ryan is too so gently caress him

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
there is so much

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Idk if it's intentional but it sure is convenient that high school history tends to end at ww2

it sure would be convenient if our citizens just so happened to be ignorant on modern history so we could easily bamboozle them in the same exact way repeatedly.

good thing history is a subject whose teachers face rigorous standardized tests - the only known way to improve the quality of our education in this country

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Kumo posted:

i had a feeling that by year's end the media's attack on him would start to be ineffective because the people buying into the narrative that he's hitler, literally, would eventually gas themselves from all of the farts they're huffing

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/842843634382897154?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Somebody beat me to it but holy poo poo this is a high quality :lol::lol:

poop dogg

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

I remember an American history class in which we learned how the minority puritans leaving England were not necessarily doing so because of persecution at home. More that, they wanted to colonise the 'new world' as a religious majority and have the freedom to persecute whomever they wanted according to their own puritanical laws.

I think of this while seeing pictures of Ryan Paul in this thread and chuckle!

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Play posted:

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/842843634382897154?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

poop dogg

That...

that can't be real.. can it??

Is my brain tumour in control now

What is real anymore

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Viruswithshoes posted:

I remember an American history class in which we learned how the minority puritans leaving England were not necessarily doing so because of persecution at home. More that, they wanted to colonise the 'new world' as a religious majority and have the freedom to persecute whomever they wanted according to their own puritanical laws.

I think of this while seeing pictures of Ryan Paul in this thread and chuckle!

Sounds like persecution to me. England wouldn't tolerate their intolerance

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Viruswithshoes posted:

That...

that can't be real.. can it??

Is my brain tumour in control now

What is real anymore

Huckabee imitating Trump

thinks its good for his career/twitter follow #s

lol

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Blue Train posted:

Sounds like persecution to me. England wouldn't tolerate their intolerance

Fake intolerance! Sad!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Huckabee's tweets remind me of some bitter 50-something year old big-box store assistant manager failure who tells mean-spirited, unfunny "jokes" that his colleagues put up with because they've learned that it's easier than trying to get him to stop.

"Yea Mike that's a good one" they say, as Huckabee opens his mouth and reminds everybody why he's never invited to birthday parties.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Get this: Mike Cuckabee

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Tumble posted:

Huckabee's tweets remind me of some bitter 50-something year old big-box store assistant manager failure who tells mean-spirited, unfunny "jokes" that his colleagues put up with because they've learned that it's easier than trying to get him to stop.

"Yea Mike that's a good one" they say, as Huckabee opens his mouth and reminds everybody why he's never invited to birthday parties.

Also his last name totally rhymes with Fuckabee

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Blue Train posted:

Sounds the same if you do it out loud

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tumble posted:

Sounds the same if you do it out loud

Holy poo poo it does!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Blue Train posted:

:eyepop:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
So far my favorite part of the Trump/Snoop beef is that Snoop is the one rising above it, just posting advertisements, pictures of himself, weed advertisements, and pictures of himself smoking weed on his Twitter

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Play posted:

poop dogg
Holy gently caress that is a quality lol

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I know Trump said that Germany had made out very well in its trade deals with us, but I just heard on NPR that we don't have any trade agreements with Germany or the EU?

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

turn off the TV posted:

Snoop playing with fire.

I think Snoop's been well experienced with using fire, he's fine. No idiot politician making lame puns is gonna touch him.