Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Tumble posted:

he so obviously thought he was just going to take office and have his stupid opinions and ideas be respected world-wide lmao; i think he's utterly bewildered that he's actually got to justify his thoughts and actions to a world stage now, and it's loving hilarious that he's unable to change his ways enough to even make an inch of progress towards that despite having access to the best intelligence agencies in the world and hundreds of advisors

Most of his advisors are equally incompetent and nearly as stupid, though. And the ones that aren't are isolated and ignored because Donald doesn't actually know how to listen to people, just to spew dumb nonsense at them. Also he hates people who make him feel dumb, which nearly everyone has the capacity to accomplish, lol

also quoting this for the new page, my god he looks lovely

proof of concept posted:

That's a photograph of the actual president of the United States by the way not a still from that snoop vid with the trump clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

thathonkey posted:

jesus loving :eyepop: following by me dying of laughter when i spot the scalp line

lol i didnt notice that

the lols are real my friends

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pajser posted:

im loling but im a euro so its just another fun show to binge watch. the main problem it's sooooo addictive

but im feeling really bad for americans. there is some harsh poo poo coming your way. like break-up of yugoslavia harsh

i don't see any way you could possibly bounce back from this

We've survived worse than Orange the Clown.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Pajser posted:

im loling but im a euro so its just another fun show to binge watch. the main problem it's sooooo addictive

but im feeling really bad for americans. there is some harsh poo poo coming your way. like break-up of yugoslavia harsh

trump's policies are gonna affect his core base more than any other group but yeah we super hosed. what can you do other than lol?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
rofl and lmao

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Pajser posted:

That's really far from a certainty. Can you name anything that Donald has accomplished so far? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Anything he does actually manage to push through will just end up hurting him in time for the next election. America will be fine imo and may actually be stronger after we've worked this shitstain out of our systems

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Pajser posted:

Lol okay bud. But if you think Trump is the kind of guy who's going to watch his country die WITHOUT taking down every other stable country with him then just lmao. Trump's last flailing gasp will absolutely be to make sure there's no one left better off than he when it all crashes.

IT'LL be like in The Stand when the superflu gets out and the US government is like "lol gently caress that release it everywhere else too cuz we aren't going down alone."

bag em and tag em fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Mar 17, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He's really gross. Imagine being his daughter and having to have sex with that, ugh

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

thathonkey posted:

trump's policies are gonna affect his core base more than any other group but yeah we super hosed. what can you do other than lol?

uhhh, those people have lots of guns and are easily swayed

good luck

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pajser posted:

uhhh, those people have lots of guns and are easily swayed

good luck

How is this different then any other point in our history?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
nah we are really lucky trump has no attention span and is an actual idiot who has failed at everything he has tried to do in terms of governance thus far. we might just skirt by this as the GOP infighting worsens and trump continues to pile on embarrassing poo poo by the day

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

thathonkey posted:

nah we are really lucky trump has no attention span and is an actual idiot who has failed at everything he has tried to do in terms of governance thus far. we might just skirt by this as the GOP infighting worsens and trump continues to pile on embarrassing poo poo by the day

Yea hopefully their own incompetence will prevent them from loving us all too badly

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

proof of concept posted:

That's a photograph of the actual president of the United States by the way not a still from that snoop vid with the trump clown

I drank so hard on election night that I died, that's the only possible explanation for this

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

failing to do his job actually can cause a lot of problems

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

We've survived worse than Orange the Clown.

true, but post-trump is definitely gonna be a pain and you wont have the same advantages as you did after ww2

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0Hcnuro-Q&t=31s

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pajser posted:

true, but post-trump is definitely gonna be a pain and you wont have the same advantages as you did after ww2

Sure, it'll be painful. We've done much, much worse.

Le Grand Cheeto is but a doorway, time is but a window, we shall return.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

quote:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and ranking Democrat on that same committee Dianne Feinstein finally got their long awaited briefing this Wednesday afternoon on the FBI’s information regarding Russia’s role in Donald Trump’s rise to power — and the aftermath of that is not what we expected.

Speaking to the press following the briefing, Senator Feinstein looked visibly shaken.

She offered up a brief statement on behalf of herself and Grassley, who did not speak. This statement first detailed Grassley’s intense efforts to strong-arm the FBI into briefing the Senators on the Trump/ Russia scandal, and the Senator concluded by noting, quite simply, “This briefing was all on sensitive matters and highly classified, and it’s really not anything we can answer any questions about.”

The whole exchange took less than a minute, and the general public is thus still left in the dark as to whether there is any substantive evidence to suggest that Trump campaign operatives were, in fact, working for Russia to help Donald Trump get elected.

lol

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Cthulu Carl posted:

If we survive the Trump Era, I hope it becomes a tradition for visiting world leaders and dignitaries to ceremoniously toss a hot dog down the "Ivanka Hallway".

You're a terrible so-called "human" being. Sad.

LOL

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

I'm gonna try and find some German news online and see how they covered the story. Can't wait to see what Merkel says to the media when she gets back home. Imagine flying all that way to America to tell a bloated piss bitch that he's a buffoon, and watching on as he refuses to shake your hand then promptly gets on a plane to Florida.

LOL

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Viruswithshoes posted:

I'm gonna try and find some German news online and see how they covered the story. Can't wait to see what Merkel says to the media when she gets back home. Imagine flying all that way to America to tell a bloated piss bitch that he's a buffoon, and watching on as he refuses to shake your hand then promptly gets on a plane to Florida.

LOL

Lol

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

You just blew this thing wide open.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

bag em and tag em posted:

Lol okay bud. But if you think Trump is the kind of guy who's going to watch his country die WITHOUT taking down every other stable country with him then just lmao. Trump's last flailing gasp will absolutely be to make sure there's no one left better off than he when it all crashes.

IT'LL be like in The Stand when the superflu gets out and the US government is like "lol gently caress that release it everywhere else too cuz we aren't going down alone."

if he fails to take down north korea, then ill be convinced trump can only take down his own country, which is exactly the reason he was put on top

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Madcosby posted:

Shep Smith must have a hell of an agent

Shep Smith is the literal example of the paid Fox conservative who's realized that the President of the fuckin United States is taking his poo poo seriously and upon realizing it he goes :stonk:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Viruswithshoes posted:

LOL

Please be sure to share your findings with the class, its not nice to hoard lols

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

Sure, it'll be painful. We've done much, much worse.

Le Grand Cheeto is but a doorway, time is but a window, we shall return.

you probably know better than me, but im honestly sceptical that states have not developed their own identities by now.

decades of states rights bullshit and youre still one country?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pajser posted:

you probably know better than me, but im honestly sceptical that states have not developed their own identities by now.

There are a few states that talk about secession but no one really wants to try that again

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Blue Train posted:

There are a few states that talk about secession but no one really wants to try that again

There are a few states talking about secession after every loving election. It's the American way.
Circumstances slightly less than ideal? I'M LEAVING gently caress YOU.
Circumstances good for me, but ppl complain? gently caress YOU, YOU SHOULD LEAVE HURRRR!!!!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

TotalLossBrain posted:

There are a few states talking about secession after every loving election. It's the American way.
Circumstances slightly less than ideal? I'M LEAVING gently caress YOU.
Circumstances good for me, but ppl complain? gently caress YOU, YOU SHOULD LEAVE HURRRR!!!!

Yea p much this

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pajser posted:

Oh the states most certainly all have their own culture. They compare and contrast with one another all the time. Hell even the regions have competition. Also on these boards you see the East coast/West coast stuff. The South against them Washington boys. It's a rich history, if brief compared to Europe.

As for the solidarity of the country. Patriotism is a huge part of us. We're all educated on our founding and how a bunch of rebels formed this conglomerate of LOLs.
Here is a wonderful example, in music form.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSxSc3ylAkg

We are, above everything else, rebels.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

We are, above everything else, rebels.

rebels are prone to infighting

just sayin

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pajser posted:

rebels are prone to infighting

just sayin

Yah, no poo poo. We do it every four years. We've gotten real god damned good at it.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lucky Guy posted:

I drank so hard on election night that I died, that's the only possible explanation for this

Same, I blacked out around 8 and when I woke up hours later and looked at my phone and lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

proof of concept posted:

With all the time he spends in Florida you'd think he'd have a natural tan by now and not need that poo poo. Lol.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

cnut posted:

With all the time he spends in Florida you'd think he'd have a natural tan by now and not need that poo poo. Lol.

He has really bad rosea and looks super hosed up w/o it

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

proof of concept posted:

Is there an easy Photoshop trick to apply the correct color to the rest of his face? Like a computer simulation of what he really looks like?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Snoop playing with fire.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Is there an easy Photoshop trick to apply the correct color to the rest of his face? Like a computer simulation of what he really looks like?

yeah no

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"Let me start poo poo with Snoop Dogg, this will in no way backfire on me."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

what he actually looks like will be much worse than that though, unhealthy men his age get the most hosed up skin lol.

the foundation looks terrible but he would be gone tomorrow if the public saw him without it.