Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

My goal is for the Apocalypse to have no survivors, and to that end I will flee to a shelter when the bombs start falling and wait, then, when the radiation falls enough to emerge, I will hunt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my straits are so dire i cannot afford to move to a location closer to a higher-value target.

i am literally too poor to be able to hope to die first.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
My goal is to die from the first strike and not in the rioting and destruction of society afterwards

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

logikv9 posted:

also I'm not living in some old nuke silo that is probably still labeled as "active" on old Russian maps

Look at this cold warrior fossil still worried about Russians.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Not a Step posted:

My goal is for the Apocalypse to have no survivors, and to that end I will flee to a shelter when the bombs start falling and wait, then, when the radiation falls enough to emerge, I will hunt.

I hope Hillary survives and then elects herself president of the United States of America.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

I hope Hillary survives and then elects herself president of the United States of America.

Even in a post-Apocalyptic wasteland populated solely by those wealthy, anti-social or just lucky enough to hide away from the blasted out population centers Hillary Clinton will still find someway to lose to the mutated super roaches

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Bip Roberts posted:

And in this grim-dark scenario, I will challenge her rule via a trial by combat :black101:

E: and Bernie will be my second.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

Honestly, that drove me nuts; that a party so obsessed with optics somehow didn't realize "subsidized college tuition for owners of app startups" looked like a parody of itself
https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/631538115514007553?lang=en

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Baloogan posted:

TCC

The Cuck Clubhouse

DNC

Dumb Neutered Cucks

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Liberals will let this slide tho cause Disney makes stuff they love to buy

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
...They made their workers pay for the costume? That's some Uber poo poo right there.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Lol my cousin loves Disney and works as a handler for the guys in the costumes.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
She's hosed. :capitalism:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Woof Blitzer posted:

She's hosed.

on a daily basis, by mickey

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Neurolimal posted:

...They made their workers pay for the costume? That's some Uber poo poo right there.

that was a policy when i worked for o'reilly auto parts. then they had the balls to start saying that they could discipline you for what you do off the clock while you're wearing the shirt.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
It's ok, they made the talking animal movie where you learn that racism is bad.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is it really any loving wonder why some appalachians get radicalized the way they do?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
disney shoulda been broke the gently caress up ten years ago.

...poo poo, a lot of media corporations should have been broken the gently caress up ten years ago.

...gently caress, a lot of corporations period should have been broken the gently caress up ten years ago.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Woof Blitzer posted:

It's ok, they made the talking animal movie where you learn that racism is bad.

Yea Song of the South was ahead of its time.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

disney shoulda been broke the gently caress up ten years ago.

...poo poo, a lot of media corporations should have been broken the gently caress up ten years ago.

...gently caress, a lot of corporations period should have been broken the gently caress up ten years ago.

And turn into cooperatives.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Haha she still hasn't deleted that poo poo. That was when I knew she'd lose.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/trevortimm/status/842750502538432512

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mod edit: hi I can't tell the difference between edit and quote, sorry!!

Somebody has issued a correction as of 01:13 on Mar 18, 2017

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

STOP 👏 FOCUSING 👏 ON 👏 ONLY 👏 ONE 👏 THING 👏 AT 👏 A 👏 TIME 👏 YOU 👏 COMMAND 👏 ENOUGH 👏 RESOURCES 👏 AND 👏 ENOUGH 👏 PROMINENCE 👏 THAT 👏 YOU 👏 CAN 👏 DO 👏 BOTH 👏 AT 👏 ONCE 👏YOU 👏GODDAMNED 👏 WORTHLESS 👏 loving 👏 SHITHEADS

I'm afraid this man is over-clapped

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also, i'll have the regular fries not curly.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Holy poo poo the awful app makes life difficult

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Sorry I ruined his masterpiece

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/PoliticsWolf/status/842857989786816514

Hey Dems might actually be able to win elections in NC now

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Sir , we're out of honey bbq

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Could I have the final death of late stage capitalism? Oh, and a 10 piece nugget, no sauce.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Peril suggests risk, but aren't they ignoring him because they welcome death?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

is there a list of politicians that are actually in office that push policies similar to bernie like single payer healthcare or free college?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 36 minutes!

got any sevens posted:

Haha she still hasn't deleted that poo poo. That was when I knew she'd lose.

No you didn't.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

comedyblissoption posted:

is there a list of politicians that are actually in office that push policies similar to bernie like single payer healthcare or free college?

Kshama Sawant

Ricardo Lara in the California state senate introduced a state-level single payer bill.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Who promoted the Colorado single payer bill that lost by like 40 points?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I did shrooms once, it was pretty good.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ppl that care about better healthcare in co

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Bip Roberts posted:

Who promoted the Colorado single payer bill that lost by like 40 points?

Citizens, it was a ballot initiative, it was supported by Sanders after it was off the ground, but got crushed because of gigantic misinformation campaign by the Koch Brothers and Americans for Prosperity, it didn't help that all of the libs, like Senator Michael Bennet, and governor Hickenlooper came out against it, I'm pretty sure the Clinton campaign stayed neutral on it, but even Planned Parenthood peeps I worked with during the election were against it, and Planned Parenthood refused to endorse it. (their logic for not endorsing was stupid af)

Anyway here's a quote from Democrat and Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper:

Complete Colorado, a conservative online news organization, filed an open records request to get the Governor’s comments, and released them yesterday, along with the complete audio recording.

“I can’t imagine there’s any chance that [ColoradoCare] will pass,” Hickenlooper told the audience. “But I can tell you there are a couple [of] large health care related companies that are looking at moving their headquarters here, and they saw that, that that’s going to be on the ballot, and, and they paused.”

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
it should have passed for the sole reason that it was amendment 69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

HorseRenoir posted:

https://twitter.com/PoliticsWolf/status/842857989786816514

Hey Dems might actually be able to win elections in NC now

nc's one of the only states outside the northeast and west coast where dems are still capable of winning statewide elections

that thread goes into it toward the beginning, but it's the legislative districts that need to be unfucked

also the ruling will ultimately be upheld along party lines by the state supreme court, but first it's gonna get overturned by the appellate court, which means effectively nothing will likely change for months

which might be a problem if scotus upholds the ruling that nc has to hold legislative elections this year due to the redrawn districts done in response to a ruling that the old districts were unconstitutional were themselves found to be unconstitutional

• Locked thread