Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
His favorite character is Itachi? what an idiot lol

He should probably kill himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

why was it important to the story to emphasize her race?

Stfu

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nooner posted:

like if i was going to list top 3 self pwns probably be

1.)Russian kid who jumped off building cause of anime
2.)Goon who jumped off bridge cause of wikipedia and womens studies
3.)this kid

i would like to reserve a future spot on the list

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Windfall posted:

who was that
ty peppar

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Harakiri Potter posted:

I told my ex on facebook that instead of stalking me that she should

a: put a loaded shotgun to her head
b: make it cum

am I going to be in any trouble if she goes through with it? now i feel kinda bad but not really

I think there are anti bullying laws in some places, so yeah, you are going to jail for murder basically.

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
I told you i was hardcore

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Pawn 17 posted:

I think there are anti bullying laws in some places, so yeah, you are going to jail for murder basically.

oh well, I guess the cops got me. maybe i can just show them the 700 batshit insane texts i've received since February.

sample

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Harakiri Potter posted:

oh well, I guess the cops got me. maybe i can just show them the 700 batshit insane texts i've received since February.

sample

Post them all

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

she had some kind of psychotic episode and is not doing too well. i got a restraining order and a no contact order, neither of which seem to do much to keep her away. the cops who responded to her leaving a bunch of roadkill in my driveway were like "lol, she's a tiny pretty girl, she wouldn't do this" but when there's a knife sticking through a groundhogs head with the note "i love you" it's not hard to figure it all out.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

everyone remembers OD self-basting hot car tcc goon whose wife scammed for donations, nobody remembers Brewkakke who had just started his phenazepam dealership when he got too high on his own supply in a park before shipping anything and then his grieving parents' voicemail was swarmed by goons asking for refunds

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

shame on an IGA posted:

everyone remembers OD self-basting hot car tcc goon whose wife scammed for donations, nobody remembers Brewkakke who had just started his phenazepam dealership when he got too high on his own supply in a park before shipping anything and then his grieving parents' voicemail was swarmed by goons asking for refunds

Lmfao

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Harakiri Potter posted:

she had some kind of psychotic episode and is not doing too well. i got a restraining order and a no contact order, neither of which seem to do much to keep her away. the cops who responded to her leaving a bunch of roadkill in my driveway were like "lol, she's a tiny pretty girl, she wouldn't do this" but when there's a knife sticking through a groundhogs head with the note "i love you" it's not hard to figure it all out.

Did u take a pic of roadkill note

Also lol more text screen grabs

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Harakiri Potter posted:

Shmorkys sloppy seconds, gross

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Did u take her to bensons

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

gently caress da Mods posted:

Did u take a pic of roadkill note

Also lol more text screen grabs

i wasn't home. roomate was. there's a pic out there. it's pretty sick.

that's gonna have to do for a while.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
lmao you told a schizophrenic lady to kill herself

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Psycho Society posted:

lmao you told a schizophrenic lady to kill herself

would you like to come over for a glass of mondavi?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
yeah but seriously she is probably going to break into your house one night and impale you with the bayonet of a mosin nagant

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Psycho Society posted:

yeah but seriously she is probably going to break into your house one night and impale you with the bayonet of a mosin nagant

Iucky bastard

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
Another poor girl broken for life just cause Chad McGoon was in the mood to pump and dump. Get his dessert and dip out. Shame on you sir

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dippin dots

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Harakiri Potter posted:

More pics man get that roadkill

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The spacing is infuriating

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out
*snoop dogg voice* Hell yea I'm going to the suck off

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

polysynth posted:

*snoop dogg voice* Hell yea I'm going to the suck off

two tickets to the suck off

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Blue Train posted:

Iucky bastard

if you consider that most of us posting here will die of heart disease, car accidents, pulmonary embolism, maybe a nuclear holocaut, dying by mosin nagant sounds amazingly brave and classical

just too bad it's a crazy midget woman and not on a battlefield

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

some good walks down memory lane here of goon deaths

also those texts man

5'd

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

ProperCoochie posted:

suicide is rad as gently caress

The whole anti-suicide scene is so fcuking pathetic. Wanting people that live everyday in horrible pain to continue living is sick. It's a Disney-fied view of the world. They tell you to stick around and surround yourself with mall products and consumer goods. Meanwhile anything you could ever buy in any store is made with the blood sweat and tears of third world women and children.

You don't "go green'' by buying a car. You do it by removing yourself from the diarrhea-fountain known as "life"

I sorta fell off watching True Detective. I can only really watch a few hour long shows that drag on a bit too long.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Blue Train posted:

The spacing is infuriating

If It throws them off, even for a second. loving worth it.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Harakiri Potter posted:

C a n u f w d h e r i n f o t o m e

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
most of my suicidal tendencies are the result of depression which comes and goes semi-randomly. however, i can't rationalize away the fact that no matter what happens in my life i will always be me. so, what's the point in dragging this poo poo out? in a couple of years my responsibilities will be done with and then i am loving out of here.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

most of my suicidal tendencies are the result of depression which comes and goes semi-randomly. however, i can't rationalize away the fact that no matter what happens in my life i will always be me. so, what's the point in dragging this poo poo out? in a couple of years my responsibilities will be done with and then i am loving out of here.

uh please do not commit suicide my goon

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

:same: friend

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Psycho Society posted:

uh please do not commit suicide my goon

Don't attempt to regulate the free market

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Why dont you block her number

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Harakiri Potter posted:

These are great

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Why dont you block her number

Internet laughs

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Harakiri Potter posted:

Well? Are you going to the suck-off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
introduce her to dare

• Locked thread