Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Up, Down, Up, Down,
Up, Down, Up, Down
Up, Down, Up, Down

People on twitter are terrible, personally it's just stuff between two (three) consenting adults so I have no problems with it.

But WWE suck and I hate to see what the result will be for Xavier and Paige

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
Relatively conventional sex, limited use of the belt as a prop, no cocaine to be found...no wonder old timers think today's kids couldn't hack it in the territory days

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

VoLaTiLe posted:

People on twitter are terrible, personally it's just stuff between two (three) consenting adults so I have no problems with it.

People on twitter are disgusting. Posting screen shots of some of them directly to Paige's mum etc.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

VoLaTiLe posted:

Up, Down, Up, Down,
Up, Down, Up, Down
Up, Down, Up, Down

Nowadays with feminism on the rise (which is a good thing) I can absolutely see Stephanie pushing for no heat being on them. Cyber security and hacking are in the news constantly, this was clearly a hacking (and a sex crime), and the fappening is still fresh in the minds of people I think.

Then again, this is the company that released Sean O'Haire because of something Roddy Piper said on HBO that Sean had nothing to do with, so who knows?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

fart blood posted:

Nowadays with feminism on the rise (which is a good thing) I can absolutely see Stephanie pushing for no heat being on them. Cyber security and hacking are in the news constantly, this was clearly a hacking (and a sex crime), and the fappening is still fresh in the minds of people I think.

Then again, this is the company that released Sean O'Haire because of something Roddy Piper said on HBO that Sean had nothing to do with, so who knows?

Pretty sure Paige is done after the belt being used as a sexual prop revelation came out. Not only that, WWE will almost certainly retire the current NXT Womens title design, and bring out a new one as a result of it. Private photos/videos being leaked is one thing. Desecrating company property, along with bringing on (at least the potential of) a massive PR nightmare would give the WWE a legitimate reason to fire Paige at least.

Xavier is probably fine.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Mar 18, 2017

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

The only crime committed here is these leaks overshadowing the greatness that is SouthPaw Regional Wrestling

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Paige was on the out regardless of what happened, Xavier will be fine and Maddox got trapped in a cave.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Good I hate that belt, it looks like a toy.

Have they ever fired anyone over nude pics? Like they didn't bother with Zahra until she went weird with that framed swastika painting. Seth got a mega push out of it.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

DrVenkman posted:

It's the cloud. People assume security because that's how it's marketed. Oh hey just back it up to the cloud and that stuff will be safe forever. Even if you delete it off your phone its still out there.

Aren't literally all these celebrity hacks because of cloud security?

That's if they even know they're backing stuff up to the cloud. It's really easy to check a box that says "automatically back up my data" while updating your OS without realizing what that actually means.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I could genuinely see the only real problem being that Maddox is/was a jobber and dammit Paige and Xavier were above his station. In other words, you want Sheamus

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

DeathChicken posted:

I could genuinely see the only real problem being that Maddox is/was a jobber and dammit Paige and Xavier were above his station. In other words, you want Sheamus THE BIG DOG ROMAN REIGNS

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

DeathChicken posted:

I could genuinely see the only real problem being that Maddox is/was a jobber and dammit Paige and Xavier were above his station. In other words, you want Sheamus

The real question out of all this is...

Who was filming Maddox while he was filming Xavier and Paige :iiam:

And yea people posting pics of this stuff on the peoples personal twitter accounts is lovely, especially when it's to family members

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
That must be the closest Maddox has ever come to a title belt

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

VoLaTiLe posted:

The real question out of all this is...

Who was filming Maddox while he was filming Xavier and Paige :iiam:

And yea people posting pics of this stuff on the peoples personal twitter accounts is lovely, especially when it's to family members

https://youtu.be/cNgxyL5zEAk

Austin Creed...

Xmaspast
Aug 18, 2014

Shoehead posted:

Good I hate that belt, it looks like a toy.

Have they ever fired anyone over nude pics? Like they didn't bother with Zahra until she went weird with that framed swastika painting. Seth got a mega push out of it.

Depends on how how hot they are about the belt, probably. The leaked dick pics rolled off Rollins like teflon despite them being posted on the website thanks to that stupid twitter feed they had at the time and he probably had enough stroke (heh, stroke) to protect Zahra from the possible negative repercussions (on top of her being a relatively no-name persona within the company). But there's a bit of difference between "someone published my dick pics" and "here's this picture of my ex-bf busting a nut on company property." I'd have been willing to call double standard on their handling of it if the belt wasn't involved, but when you start bringing company property into your sex-play you've got a whole other issue on your hands.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Pro Hockey guys do all sorts of weird poo poo with the Stanley Cup. I'm sure other athletes use their trophies in ways other and intended. I'm thinking it's no big deal.

Also I'm sure Vince has done some strange poo poo in his day... He is the genetic jackhammer after all.

Xmaspast
Aug 18, 2014

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Pro Hockey guys do all sorts of weird poo poo with the Stanley Cup. I'm sure other athletes use their trophies in ways other and intended. I'm thinking it's no big deal.

Also I'm sure Vince has done some strange poo poo in his day... He is the genetic jackhammer after all.

Of course they do, I don't think anyone would dispute that, the issue is that now there's photographic evidence of someone busting a nut on a title that they market towards children and young girls.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Ricky Knight is straight up going to murder a dude.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
It depends if Vince's poopy y-fronts count as company property or not.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Sigma posted:

That must be the closest Maddox has ever come to a title belt

:vince:

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
all things considered brad maddox is probably kinda stoked he doesn't have to be in that locker room right now.

Xmaspast
Aug 18, 2014

Sugar Blaster posted:

all things considered brad maddox is probably kinda stoked he doesn't have to be in that locker room right now.

Probably still booking a flight to wherever Ricky Knight and ADR can't find him though.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
For real though i guarantee almost every wrestler has hosed. Good looking,in shape, charismatic people who train together, work together, and travel together. I bet there is poo poo going on a lot. And that sounds really good in my opinion.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

For real though i guarantee almost every wrestler has hosed. Good looking,in shape, charismatic people who train together, work together, and travel together. I bet there is poo poo going on a lot. And that sounds really good in my opinion.

Same

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Call me when the James Ellsworth nudes leak

Xmaspast
Aug 18, 2014

Man, I remember that thread. Girl who posted that was the world's only Dan Matha fan.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

VoLaTiLe posted:

Up, Down, Up, Down,
Up, Down, Up, Down
Up, Down, Up, Down

I can see 24 hours within the fact, making a few teehee *giggle* jokes about it. But if you keep going... and going... and going... and posting stuff on their twitters/facebooks and family's twitters/facebooks, you're just pathetic. None of them were even cheating, they were single at the time.

I mean after a while it's just outright bullying, for the men and for the women. And considering so many people on twitter posting those things were probably bullied in school/work at some point in their life, it's extra sad.

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Mar 18, 2017

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Xavier should just go on Twitter and say "It happened before I was with my wife, it was between consenting adults. Who loving cares" and that's the end of it.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

OldTennisCourt posted:

Xavier should just go on Twitter and say "It happened before I was with my wife, it was between consenting adults. Who loving cares" and that's the end of it.

It's honestly probably better if he just ignores it.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

I can see 24 hours within the fact, making a few teehee *giggle* jokes about it. But if you keep going... and going... and going... and posting stuff on their twitters/facebooks and family's twitters/facebooks, you're just pathetic. None of them were even cheating, they were single at the time.

I mean after a while it's just outright bullying, for the men and for the women. And considering so many people on twitter posting those things were probably bullied in school/work at some point in their life, it's extra sad.

This post and av combo are just perfect.

Also that really sucks it happened.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Xavier shouldn't say poo poo about poo poo unless he talks to an employment lawyer after reviewing his contract, and then coordinating with WWE legal.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The one thing that gets me about this is you've got Xavier filmed by Maddox and someone filming Maddox. So who is the third man? It's just - wait. Hulk Hogan?! What's he doing here?!!

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

lol if you take photos of yourself using company property (that is undoubtedly frequently handled by children at meet & greets) in a sex act, you should be absolutely 100% fired

theres a CHANCE they keep her just for the Rock movie, but she also failed some drug tests and hasn't been on TV in a year. If not for the movie it'd be a no-brainer to fire her

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
^----- Yeah, I'm on Paige's side with regards to not watching poo poo that was released without her consent and finding the whole thing really hosed up, but doing that poo poo to the belt, something that like you mentioned is handled by other performers and fans, is really loving disgusting and wrong.

I feel like WWE would look INCREDIBLY loving bad is they fired people for a sex tape that was hacked and released without their consent. The only wrinkle is the poo poo involving the belt, which would understandably piss off WWE brass a whole lot, but that would only effect Paige and Maddox right? I sure as hell ain't watching but Xavier wasn't involved in that part.

OldTennisCourt fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Mar 18, 2017

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

That DICK! posted:

The one thing that gets me about this is you've got Xavier filmed by Maddox and someone filming Maddox. So who is the third man? It's just - wait. Hulk Hogan?! What's he doing here?!!

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

That DICK! posted:

G-TV is back, baby!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

That DICK! posted:

as usual when the wwe needs an out on an angle, it was hornswoggle

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

OldTennisCourt posted:

This'd be a mic drop moment and appeals to all the non-poo poo stirrers which are the only demographic you should care about.

The_Rob posted:

It's honestly probably better if he just ignores it.

This'd be the winning strategy though.

I'd say either one works. #1 for A rank ending, #2 for S rank. D rank is going to be the social media meltdown but Xavier is way too smart for that.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Also cumming on a championship title is my new fetish.

• Locked thread