Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SpaceGoku posted:

truth examiner

???

lol fair on second look that website is incredibly clickbaity

i bait my clicks to ed balls, personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/843133736103362561

even fox news is making GBS threads on this bill

Lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
"Of course it's true! See it says right here in the Daily Fact Displayer..."

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Free comedy tip for you kid, when you're telling a joke, you don't preface it by saying "it's really funny", very disappointed in Ellen who is a veteran stand-up for letting that happen.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Bruteman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E8s7UPlykQ&t=26s

this is how the trump administration should end (especially since the dumbass above left out this part):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAhw1LUN1LE

I love that movie. I have it on bluray.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Hillary Clinton carried Pete Sessions district, why the gently caress is he holding disastrous townhalls?

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/loca...ng-term-trouble

What are the democrats doing in his district for mid-terms in 2018?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

To be fair to the lady I don't think anyone saw meals on wheels cuts coming, it's such a quiet program that no one really thinks about it at all

Except, apparently, Donald J Trump, who really hates it or something

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol at #10

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

starship troopers helmets

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Shugojin posted:

To be fair to the lady I don't think anyone saw meals on wheels cuts coming, it's such a quiet program that no one really thinks about it at all

Except, apparently, Donald J Trump Steve Bannon, who really hates it or something

I'd bet Donald Trump before this budget has never even thought about Meals and wheels in his life and possibly didn't know it existed.

My mom is a hairdresser and she goes to a lot of elderly women's homes, who are happy to get those meals.

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

The Nastier Nate posted:

I'd bet Donald Trump before this budget has never even thought about Meals and wheels in his life and possibly didn't know it existed.

My mom is a hairdresser and she goes to a lot of elderly women's homes, who are happy to get those meals.

Trump probably thought meals on wheels was a golf cart food delivery service for senior club members.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

i hope she dies

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

yeah "let's deny our most reliable constituency food and socialization, which will accelerate their deaths" is a pretty bold position for the gop to take but with trump at the lead there's no time for people who don't have that kind of moral strength

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what kind of idiot loses an entire galaxy

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Shugojin posted:

LOL if you think Donald J Trump has any idea what is actually in "his" budget.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

dear jesus. i know i curse your name and do my best to subvert your will and teachings

but please make donald trump tweet against a 5 year old child

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Squizzle posted:

what kind of idiot loses an entire galaxy

TRUMP!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

is the spaceship the new command center thatll last thru like 6 seasons

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

If she can get out of the house to vote, she can get out of the house to track down a meal.

Oh who am I kidding I'm sure she just absentee-balloted from home and got sauce on the form

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

texaholic posted:

Hillary Clinton carried Pete Sessions district, why the gently caress is he holding disastrous townhalls?

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/loca...ng-term-trouble

What are the democrats doing in his district for mid-terms in 2018?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas%27s_32nd_congressional_district

clinton won the district by 3 points and the democrats didn't even run a candidate

:mediocre:

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

hosed up if true

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

it always surprises me how far and how fast the f word fell out of style

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
If there's a pic of young Donald trump it should be in front of the desk because whatever soul he had died about that time

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

do they need to brandish huge swords every time to morph

inconvenient

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpaceGoku posted:

reality distortion field only extends to trump and possibly his inner circle

ryan is... not inner circle

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hamelekim posted:

I love that movie. I have it on bluray.

dark city is a better matrix

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zen death robot posted:

I'd prefer less went to wasteful military spending and hell keep poo poo like meals on wheels around or even not cut ppl off medcaide or w/e

how about instead of the ability to blow up the world 30 times over we scale back to the ability to blow it up 3 times over, give the troops and the va a pay raise, and uh idk what to do with the other bajillions of dollars give it to the poor or something

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
vote for me i will be constitutionally eligible in 2020

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i already have my campaign logo and slogan picked out, they will appeal to the alt-whatevers

ein volk ein reich ein dongue :patriot:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Office Pig posted:

We interrupt your regularly scheduled 90's nostalgia (which I dearly miss) for

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/843258995850858499

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i enjoy this gif better in timg

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Aliquid posted:

clinton won the district by 3 points and the democrats didn't even run a candidate

jesus christ

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Aliquid posted:

Texas won't be going blue anytime soon but the democrats could make serious inroads in the suburbs of Dallas and Houston. They should also go after latino voters. Rural Texas will continue to vote for Louie Gohmert and the like though.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Office Pig posted:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/18/donald-trump-officially-requests-bids-build-border/

anyone who voted for Trump because of this thing warrants nothing less than mandatory sterilization

moonie times

e:old as balls

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Office Pig posted:

We interrupt your regularly scheduled 90's nostalgia (which I dearly miss) for

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/843258995850858499

holy poo poo, the same guy is the one that came up with the whitey tape hoax

that of course means that this event will widely become understood by liberals and nobody on the right will ever hear it and the narratives continue to divulge and we will all die

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

texaholic posted:

Texas won't be going blue anytime soon but the democrats could make serious inroads in the suburbs of Dallas and Houston. They should also go after latino voters. Rural Texas will continue to vote for Louie Gohmert and the like though.

gohmert and sandlin at first baptist church

sandlin, when the walls fell

addamere, his dream crushed

quote:

Sandlin was a primary target of the Republican 2003 re-redistricting process orchestrated by then-House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-TX). Sandlin's district was made significantly more urban and Republican than its predecessor. Sandlin denounced the reconfiguring of his district, calling it an illegal and unconstitutional effort to dilute and eliminate the voices of rural and minority voters. Sandlin lost to former district judge Louie Gohmert in a massive landslide, taking only 39 percent of the vote. Three other members of the so-called "Texas Five" were also defeated after their districts were radically altered.[9] Proving just how Republican this district was, Democrats have not cracked the 35 percent mark in an election since Sandlin's defeat.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Shugojin posted:

woman surprised when man who relentlessly bullies and demeans every person he meets does not have a generous heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Addamere posted:

i already have my campaign logo and slogan picked out, they will appeal to the alt-whatevers

ein volk ein reich ein dongue :patriot:

zwie dongue :confused:

• Locked thread