Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

taxes? what are those? goddamn big gov

big government and all its uh, regulations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
abolish the state! we can start with the uh *looks at decaying floppy skin on his arms* arts funding!

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Why do you think they call it 'Baby Back Ribs'? :yum:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
right twitter is still melting down over tomi lauren saying she's ok with aborting foetuses and it's hilarious to watch

https://twitter.com/spjffrson/status/843247042474496000

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Lol'in I was right that the black guy isn't SS but her doctor, all you noobs said I was wrong.

I was right the whole election, every one of my hot takes.

He still following her around.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Prorat posted:

Lol'in I was right that the black guy isn't SS but her doctor, all you noobs said I was wrong.

Think you posted this in the wrong thread? Has nothing to do with anything in here...

It's okay, newbies make mistakes sometimes, don't worry too much about it :)

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Prorat posted:

U wut mate?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hearty lol that prorat is such a bad poster, so far up trumps rear end, he cant post in cspam at all

gbs is his safe space

TRUMP!

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the lol threads infested, time to tent and fumigate

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Think you posted this in the wrong thread? Has nothing to do with anything in here...

It's okay, newbies make mistakes sometimes, don't worry too much about it :)

I always appreciate pictures of my baby huma

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Republican says Donald Trump should apologise to UK and Obama for wiretapping claims

An increasing number of top Republicans are saying there is no evidence to back up the President’s allegations

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...m-a7637966.html

lol

tweet storm incoming ?????? maybe???

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

I always appreciate pictures of my baby huma

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

Republican says Donald Trump should apologise to UK and Obama for wiretapping claims

An increasing number of top Republicans are saying there is no evidence to back up the President’s allegations

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...m-a7637966.html

lol

tweet storm incoming ?????? maybe???

Man it must be rough for the aides when there hasn't been an insane tweet for a few days, they're all just waiting for the hammer to drop and there's no way to guess what the subject matter will be

He's off to drop a deuce and they all flinch and rush to find him some reading material about how he made all the jobs happen and Obama is a evil Kenyan just so that he won't pull out his phone lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

:( So sad

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

"Can't believe Tony left me off his dickpic listserv" :(

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hillary set her up with Wiener.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

etalian posted:

Hillary set her up with Wiener.

I loving hate her so much

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Trying to envision what a version of Homeland would be like in a trump presidency

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Cacafuego posted:

Trying to envision what a version of Homeland would be like in a trump presidency

yellow hue

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hahah they only use that for the non-western sce- :stonklol:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I'm currently touring DC. Swamp status: not drained. Loling at the mugs with Donny T on them

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Cacafuego posted:

Oww my balls

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/843482284703563779

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/843187579130449920

Lmao

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Oscar Wild posted:

I'm currently touring DC. Swamp status: not drained. Loling at the mugs with Donny T on them

I heard you can tour the white house if you talk to your congressional representative. Might wanna check that out before Trump locks it down in paranoia.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea well I don't even go to the doctor :smug:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol if you were dumb enough to believe anything this mf said

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

I just figured it out: Trumpy should build the wall out of Hillary's emails because nobody can get over them

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Prorat has such a poor understanding of how the government works that he thought Trump could fire a congressman

lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Side note I don't like how twitter posts screenshots of text because of their stupid character limit. It's retarded

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

:pusheen:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Prorat has such a poor understanding of how the government works that he thought Trump could fire a congressman

lol

lmao

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
How low, how low can he go, go!

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/843507898860888065

(Healthcare bill and budget proposal)

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Trump didn' hoodwink his voters, he's been a pathologic liar for years and years and years; he even brags about it.

He's doing exactly what everybody thought he would do, as poorly as everybody thought he would do.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i've been reading this

to add extra density to all of my lols here in this thraed and I'll just note to everyone that he basically went out of his way to kill his newborn grand-nephew as revenge, which is something he gets a serious hard on over ("hit back twice as hard").The parents' (PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP's dead brother's son) attempted to get their fair share out of GrandDaddy Trump's will upon his death (5 children including Donald, 1 child died, but instead of deceased Fred JR's kids getting it, alzheimer addled Fred Trump just cut out his first dead sons entire family cause why bother). They tried to point out it wasn't fair to act like their father never existed. trump doesn't like the idea of losing a cent let alone millions, "It's like they were suing my father. I didn't like it.". two days later they received a letter telling them their insurance handlings, which had a pretty Yuge bill and was being paid for by the trump foundation, was cancelled by him.

This ought to be on some billboards I think

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knight posted:

How low, how low can he go, go!

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/843507898860888065

(Healthcare bill and budget proposal)

someone compare this to how other pres's were doing 2 months in.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

Trump didn' hoodwink his voters, he's been a pathologic liar for years and years and years; he even brags about it.

He's doing exactly what everybody thought he would do, as poorly as everybody thought he would do.

I thought his administration would turn into a flaming train wreck but I was and still am amazed at how fast it actually happened

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Pawn 17 posted:

I heard you can tour the white house if you talk to your congressional representative. Might wanna check that out before Trump locks it down in paranoia.

Funny enough, we tried a month ago and they (the white house people ) weren't organized enough to start admitting visitors. That was a good lol.

They started letting visitors in (not over the fence) a few weeks ago.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

proof of concept posted:

I thought his administration would turn into a flaming train wreck but I was and still am amazed at how fast it actually happened

I'm less than surprised. It was an "experiment in democracy" the way "Let's see what happens when I put crayons in the microwave" is an experiment. The outcome was exactly what you'd think would happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Arrhythmia posted:

someone compare this to how other pres's were doing 2 months in.

You can't really make a chart out of:

Bush: Did 911
Obama: Evil Kenyan muslim.