Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sponge Baathist posted:

posted inline because all the indecency is implicit

Holy hell this legit looks like my friend's mom and I'm honestly so upset right now. I don't think it's her but it looks like her enough to bother me intently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

Holy hell this legit looks like my friend's mom and I'm honestly so upset right now. I don't think it's her but it looks like her enough to bother me intently.

Wanted to lez out with her?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Picnic Princess posted:

I hear freckles are like finger prints.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Thought my monitor was off for a minute.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

...I'd actually like that tie :ohdear:

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

CommissarMega posted:

...I'd actually like that tie :ohdear:

I'd like to see the pattern scaled way down. Get it to where it's really only recognizable as Pac-Man when you're right up on it, and I bet it'd look pretty good. Might even look okay on a jacket, with some tweaking. Definitely shouldn't be on a jacket and tie at the same time, though.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

He made it to the kill-your-career screen.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

genetic_knockout posted:

... I'm guessing that (hopefully) he doesn't actually interact with actual flesh and bone women very often ...

That reminded me of that other real doll guy who made his own and there was a photo off it in skeletal form with a comment like "Natalie needs skin, Daddy. I'm so sorry." or something hosed up like that.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

The real aug here is that he's wearing a tie that matches his suit.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
Yeah, if the tie had to be on-theme, do cherries or keys or something.

trauma llama
Jun 16, 2015

I know there is a lot going in here, but did anyone notice the sleeve?

This AUG mother fucker didn't even remove the god drat tags!

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

FrozenVent posted:

The real aug here is that he's wearing a tie that matches his suit.

That's an OppoSuit; they're incredibly cheap gimmick suits that come with a matching tie. Very popular with stag nights, LADS, and world cup crowds.

darkwasthenight has a new favorite as of 17:26 on Mar 19, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

VendaGoat posted:

Wanted to lez out with her?

Why did you have to get so gross?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

darkwasthenight posted:

That's an OppoSuit; they're incredibly cheap gimmick suits that come with a matching tie. Very popular with stag nights, LADS, and world cup crowds.

And for the ladies:

I have to say, that actually looks pretty nice. But googling "pacman dress" does lead to some loving horrorshows.

The same style dress on a woman five times the size of the one pictured, for instance, looks less good.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
I would say don't wear Pac man themed clothes because that's loving lame as hell.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I wouldn't turn down wearing the television-patterned suit. If the situation was right.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
wear the pacman suit to the funeral of your cousin that ate a cyanide capsule after getting lost in the sewer

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Gorilla Salad posted:

And for the ladies:

I have to say, that actually looks pretty nice. But googling "pacman dress" does lead to some loving horrorshows.

The same style dress on a woman five times the size of the one pictured, for instance, looks less good.

Wakka wakka :eyepop:

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I wouldn't turn down wearing the television-patterned suit. If the situation was right.

I can see some of these being useful. When you want to make a bold statement in something you can get drunk in, spill on, and tear falling down without much remorse.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Dress is good.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

And for the ladies:

With all due fairness a trash bag would look amazing on that girl.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

darkwasthenight posted:

thanks so much for this, I've been looking for an outfit that lets everyone know I'm a personally obnoxious male prostitute for closeted Republican congressmen

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Gorilla Salad posted:

And for the ladies:

At least from far away it would just look like a pattern

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

beato posted:

Not the weirdest sex doll story I've seen but still AUG

is this gothickingcobra

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Gorilla Salad posted:

And for the ladies:

So why didn't you post that one instead?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Coolest guy at the party

beato posted:

That reminded me of that other real doll guy who made his own and there was a photo off it in skeletal form with a comment like "Natalie needs skin, Daddy. I'm so sorry." or something hosed up like that.

IIRC, there was a whole series of photos with the doll in different states of completion, all of them with his horrifying commentary. I'm sure someone has it saved.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!
What's with the obsession with Pacman? I want to see someone rocking a Donkey Kong dress/suit.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

King of Foolians posted:

What's with the obsession with Pacman? I want to see someone rocking a Donkey Kong dress/suit.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

thanks so much for this, I've been looking for an outfit that lets everyone know I'm a personally obnoxious male prostitute for closeted Republican congressmen

I'm cool with everything about this except the shorts

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Guy Goodbody posted:

Ah, the Milo Yiannopoulos collection.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Sagebrush posted:

I hate everything about this except the background, which I'm OK with for some reason.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
That story of the doll stealing crackfiend reminded me that it's not the first doll I have seen that has been abused pretty heavily. So I wonder what steps the brothel took to prevent their clients from living out their hooker stabbing fantasies and destroying the doll? Do you need to give your ID at the entrance?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Sagebrush posted:

Good news then

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

RatHat posted:

Good news then

See, now that's not a male hooker, that's a proper manstress. Senator Burlap Cudsworth (R-NE) pays for his apartment and everything.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

RatHat posted:

Good news then

Hell yeah. Finally I can cosplay my Saints Row character

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Sagebrush posted:

Slap on the eagle mask and you've got mine!

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

Sagebrush posted:

just lol if your saints row boss has an identifiable gender

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Is it better to have them voiced by a butch sounding woman or a feminine sounding man for ambiguity? Whatever voice you picked is their gender, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Sponge Baathist posted:

Is it better to have them voiced by a butch sounding woman or a feminine sounding man for ambiguity? Whatever voice you picked is their gender, man.

Always Nolan North

• Locked thread