Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

proof of concept posted:

I thought his administration would turn into a flaming train wreck but I was and still am amazed at how fast it actually happened

Yea it's impressive in a way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Arrhythmia posted:

someone compare this to how other pres's were doing 2 months in.
Just because I'm lazy, Fox news has their own poll comparisons to Obama and W. Bush here: http://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/index.html

Trump (March 14, 2017)
Approve: 43%
Disapprove: 51%
DK: 6%

Obama (March 31, 2009)
Approve: 58%
Disapprove: 32%
DK: 9%

W. Bush (March 29, 2001)
Approve: 57%
Disapprove: 24%
DK: 19%

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
It's a real life version of King Ralph, except the main character has a turd for a heart instead of a golden one.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The whole budget slashing thing just got a twist,

“Meals on Wheels serves 500,000 veterans each year. Any cuts to Meals on Wheels funding could cause programs to start waiting lists and cut back on the number of meals served. This would no doubt effect veteran recipients in states that use those block grants to support Meals on Wheels.”

http://thedailybanter.com/2017/03/trump-loves-veterans-to-death/

LOL

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
bonus lol,

President Donald Trump is expected to name attorney George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, to lead the Department of Justice's Civil Division, senior sources tell ABC News. The appointment would require Senate confirmation.

Conway was also part of the legal team that represented Paula Jones, the former Arkansas state employee who filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Bill Clinton during his presidency.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-expected-pick-george-conway-kellyannes-husband-key/story?id=46237238

in summary, lol

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Lime Tonics posted:

The whole budget slashing thing just got a twist,

“Meals on Wheels serves 500,000 veterans each year. Any cuts to Meals on Wheels funding could cause programs to start waiting lists and cut back on the number of meals served. This would no doubt effect veteran recipients in states that use those block grants to support Meals on Wheels.”

http://thedailybanter.com/2017/03/trump-loves-veterans-to-death/

LOL

what is the daily banter and why does it use a picture of russian war vets

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the authors husband is an illegal immigrant lol

http://thedailybanter.com/2017/03/trumps-inhumane-immigration-policies/

quote:

Since Donald Trump's inauguration in January, we have been in Hell. Every night we sit in front of the nightly news on Univision and watch deportation story after deportation story.
Everywhere I go I wonder how many of the people surrounding us hosed our family over when they cast their ballots, or didn't cast a ballot at all. When I see someone wearing a Trump hat or shirt I become enraged.

I literally hate millions of people. I do not want to leave my house because I know that when I do I have to breathe the same air as these people and it pisses me off. I have shamed his supporters in the supermarket; two years ago I couldn't imagine myself doing something like that. I hate that I exist on the same planet as Donald Trump and the Republican Party. It depresses me to learn that the so many people in this country have not learned any of the lessons history has taught us. I am furious that my child has to grow up in a country that wants to take his father away from him, that he walks among people who think he is less valuable because of the color of his skin. And I am sad that at 12-years-old he learned just how terrible people can be.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

bonus lol,

President Donald Trump is expected to name attorney George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, to lead the Department of Justice's Civil Division, senior sources tell ABC News. The appointment would require Senate confirmation.

Conway was also part of the legal team that represented Paula Jones, the former Arkansas state employee who filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Bill Clinton during his presidency.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-expected-pick-george-conway-kellyannes-husband-key/story?id=46237238

in summary, lol

its nice that this administration is allowing women to find jobs for their husbands

very progressive

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Knight posted:

Just because I'm lazy, Fox news has their own poll comparisons to Obama and W. Bush here: http://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/index.html

Trump (March 14, 2017)

Obama (March 31, 2009)

W. Bush (March 29, 2001)

It's pretty lol how Trump is tanking in the polls given how most presidents have a honeymoon period a few months after the inauguration.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
turns out repeatedly calling every news organization except Fox and Breitbart "FAKE" tends to shorten the usual 100 day grace period to about a hundred hours.

he must have some super-smart secret plan tho; couldn't have been stupidity and poor impulse control that made him go to war with the media, no sireee

Tumble fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Mar 19, 2017

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Even Fox News is giving the GOP poo poo over their lame rear end bill, Trump will turn on them soon enough

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knight posted:

Trump (March 14, 2017)

Obama (March 31, 2009)

W. Bush (March 29, 2001)

noice

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Tumble posted:

I'm less than surprised. It was an "experiment in democracy" the way "Let's see what happens when I put crayons in the microwave" is an experiment. The outcome was exactly what you'd think would happen.

"We put a bunch of crayons in the microwave because we thought they'd melt but they just caught fire and now everything is burning."

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics posted:

bonus lol,

in summary, lol

This is the managerial equivalent of "and if anyone knows anyone that needs a job"

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
more accurately, this is the managerial equivalent of "and if anyone knows anyone that needs a job and can vouch that they're cool"

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I lol knowing Trump is going to kill more Americans than ISIS could dream of.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

"We put a bunch of crayons in the microwave because we thought they'd melt but they just caught fire and now everything is burning."

"Take that, liberals."

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Hot diggity :lol:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

On that freeze, I hope this played:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

happyhippy posted:

I lol knowing Trump is going to kill more Americans than ISIS could dream of.

I can't wait to get the official stats on how many people died due to cuts in Medicaid and Obamacare. He leads a government that will literally kill a whole swath of the population early. Shame these things never get the publicity they deserve.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Also: lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tbf we need population control, kill everyone

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
lol they haven't cut a drat thing yet, Trump and his team are so inept they can't even craft a bill that would rally republicans to slash spending lmbo

also still lolol: trump is such a narcissistic rear end that he thought his entire presidency was going to be showering him with adoration like his rallys. he's so dumb he couldn't see 6 months down the road where it was actually hard work that you have to accountable for, so he's just retreating every weekend after accomplishing nothing during the week except for getting yelled at by the media for loving up in different ways*

*more lols: people who voted for him still can't bring themselves to admit he's a massive failure

Tumble fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Mar 19, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Like what the gently caress has he accomplished in these two months

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Blue Train posted:

he's made all the other bad presidents look much much better

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Blue Train posted:

He's produced record breaking amounts of lols and lmaos

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
his golf game is probably getting a nice boost too

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Blue Train posted:

The rest of the world takes the US less seriously now on everything.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Has Melania been seen at all in the last two months

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tumble posted:

he's made all the other bad presidents look much much better

I know bush must be happy af

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Blue Train posted:

he made the one guy i know who liked him recant

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Blue Train posted:

I stopped having to read about him on Facebook, because literally everybody I know that loved him and supported him has stopped posting about him (I wonder why) so that's nice.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

quote:

Then, in 2015, the president changed our situation and issued a directive expanding a provisional immigration waiver that would prevent our family and families like ours from being ripped apart. The only problem, we didn't have the money to file. The process is extremely complicated and very expensive, in part because you really need a lawyer to complete the paperwork. It's not safe to do it alone because if you make one tiny mistake it will be denied.

Over the next year we saved the money to file, but I'll be honest, we weren't really in a rush. After all, Hillary Clinton was going to win the election, we had time--or so we thought.

Another family torn apart by Hillary's amazing ability to lose a won election. Also lol at a path to citizenship finally opening up for your husband/father to your son, and taking it easy on getting there

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

haljordan posted:

Has Melania been seen at all in the last two months

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5341022485001/#sp=show-clips

its awkward IMO

my new dog fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Mar 19, 2017

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Imagine what a ghoulish monster you have to be to cut something called "Meals on Wheels". If you saw a villain in a kid's movie doing it you'd roll your eyes.

I'm sure the microwaved meat loaf for down and out old people and veterans was really breaking the bank, and not fighter jets.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

do u know jenny posted:

Imagine what a ghoulish monster you have to be to cut something called "Meals on Wheels". If you saw a villain in a kid's movie doing it you'd roll your eyes.

I'm sure the microwaved meat loaf for down and out old people and veterans was really breaking the bank, and not fighter jets.

Like school lunches for children in poverty and the heating assistance program, there's just no clear economic benefit so we have to set aside our morals and do what's right.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
we'll have a breakdance fundraiser to save MOW

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Alan Smithee posted:

we'll have a breakdance fundraiser to save MOW

I sure hope they get the 50,000 dollars they need like in the movies

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

do u know jenny posted:

loving scroungers, the lot of them!
The money is far better suited for a Lear Jet rebate that may create 10's of jobs!*

* Eventually. In China.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

do u know jenny posted:

We're looking for money to buy more jets friend