Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Blue Train posted:

I knew that sex fell off after marriage but drat smh

Pick posted:

My parents were forbidden from having sex in my grandparents' beachhouse because they weren't married yet. So they went out and hosed in the woods and came back with my mother's back covered in mud. They thought this was funny, my grandparents did not.

So what's the avatar story here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Das Boo posted:

So what's the avatar story here?

From what I've gleaned I guess ra tehuti got mad about his avatar so he bought a bunch of them for other GBS posters

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

quote:

Girlfriend (25F) is incredibly annoying to me(25M) about her fangirling over guys, incredibly annoying

We've been dating for 7 months, and I now know people can have celebrity crushes, but this isn't what I'm used to dealing with. Almost every movie We watch, every tv show we watch, every YouTube clip, cartoon movie characters, hell even video game characters, she just loses it with calling out attractive guys. I understand people are gonna find people attractive I mean it's human nature, but every time someone pops its like "wow I wouldn't them in my bed, mm mm" calling people "daddy" and stuff, and to be honest it makes me feel incredibly self conscious, annoyed, and actually a lot less attracted to her for some reason. Especially when she talks about sexual things with them, and she even does it about people she knows, though she doesn't do that nearly as often(and she used to say "it only maters about people we know because there is more of a chance" which I disagreed because it still made me self conscious,but she is breaking her own rule anyway lol). I don't know why it makes me less attracted to her, but simply put it does.

Now I have brought this up to her, and she said her reasoning was because "that's what all the grown ups used to do around me when I was kid and the husbands didn't mind" and I said "well, I'm not them, you gotta respect my feelings". And we've talked about this like 3 times, and then she goes right back to doing it. Just last week, I was watching a tv show and I said "I really wish they wouldn't push these characters down our throats, no one likes them" and which in response she said " i wouldn't mind having his d**^ down my throat". She said I was asking for it with that kind of statement , but in my humble opinion, I absolutely wasn't. Half dark humor/half serious comments have seriously gotten old with me.

And to me I don't understand.. how she like doesn't understand why this would bother me? She gets annoyed at me talking to attractive females, or talking to females that she thinks likes me, or gets annoyed at me talking to some female friend because "they have better conversations than we do ", she gets jealous a lot so I don't quite understand why she doesn't get it. Can anyone help me here with this?
Tldr: girlfriend fan girls way too much, it's gotten annoying and is making me self conscious and less attracted to her, she doesn't understand why it bothers me.

Found the elusive woman-child in the wild.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Blue Train posted:

From what I've gleaned I guess ra tehuti got mad about his avatar so he bought a bunch of them for other GBS posters

Ah, the forums equivalent of a drive-by shooting.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
the clear answer to that last one is to gently caress a female friend and then get kicked out of her apartment and never spend another moment lying on the internet again.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Company banned Millennials [Illinois]

quote:

I work in a small division of a large midwestern company - if you live within in the midwest, you almost certainly buy something from us. My company pays extremely well (I am only 3 years out of college and already at six figures - unusual in my industry). Working for this company is a major accomplishment in the industry, and getting let go from it will likely negatively influence your entire career.

Recently, the manager of our division (a VP) has been firing people with no warning for minor mistakes or policy violations. Over time, I noticed all the people fired were from my age group, and anybody older than us was never punished for the same mistakes. I pointed it out to my supervisor who said he would look into it. A month ago, he told me the reason the manager was firing people is because he said millennials are lazy and entitled and he doesn't want them in the company because they need too much "hand-holding and baby sitting." The VP said they are going to hold out for the next generation (some of our interns come from it). My supervisor said every time a millennial does something wrong, all they do is talk about how many problems they have, or how they have depression or anxiety or something else. Apparently, another division in the company is doing the same thing, the company is aware of it, and doesn't care.

I told my supervisor they are going to piss off an entire generation, and he said, "Half of them are unemployed - who cares?"

Is this discrimination and can I report them? Now that I have discussed this with my supervisor, I am worried I will be next.

quote:

It is discrimination, but not illegal discrimination. The law prohibiting discrimination applies to people 40 and older.

:shepface:

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
So "Millennials" are trash but the generation after that are alright? Generations are just an arbitrary span of around 20 years anyway. If you go by some definitions, a millennial can be a 37 year old with two kids and a mortgage.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Danaru posted:

They should come to Florida so we can take them. All of the millennials and teenagers we've hired have been better than the 40-60 something-year-old adults they've replaced.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Is Illinois an at-will state? If so, he can be fired for being young and there's nothing he can do about it :911:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Lareine posted:

So "Millennials" are trash but the generation after that are alright? Generations are just an arbitrary span of around 20 years anyway. If you go by some definitions, a millennial can be a 37 year old with two kids and a mortgage.

Replace everything ever said about millenials with 'gen y' and hey presto you've time travelled to 5 years ago.

Wheel keeps turning.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Lareine posted:

According to Nielsen they can be 40.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
My [17M] parents want me to swap rooms with my brother [7M] because he thinks he saw a ghost in there

quote:

Last night we were all awoken to my brother screaming at the top of his lungs. My mother went to his room and there was nothing but tears and pleads to sleep in her bed. She let him and this is not the first time this has happened. They've taken him to people and they think it's night terrors. He was screaming, crying and wailing that a woman poked her head around the corner to look into his room. He said he heard knocking on his mirror before. Someone knocked things off his shelf. My mom is asking me to switch rooms with him. He's been pleading with us to sell the house or call a priest. He said he's scared.

He won't walk alone in the house. He's latched onto one of our legs if it's dark. The slightest noise has him scared. I don't know if his room is big enough for me. I don't really want to.

tl;dr: My parents want me to switch rooms with my brother.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Boy needs a sis that ain't afraid of no ghosts

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Danaru posted:

My [17M] parents want me to swap rooms with my brother [7M] because he thinks he saw a ghost in there

That's so obviously a sleep related hallucination but the kid is loving 7,

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Danaru posted:

Surely this policy won't have terrible consequences 5-10 years from now. Might be difficult being that the guy is a VP, but this certainly seems like something that you go to his boss about. Illegal or not he's targeting a group of people and is setting the company up to have some staffing issues in a few years.

Danaru posted:

What does this kid want? There's absolutely nothing in the post about the rooms or why he might not want to switch.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Night terrors are awful, I get them if I'm extremely stressed. I wind up hallucinating and think I see spiders which is unsettling enough but Christ if I thought I saw a ghost I'd want to call a priest too.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Danaru posted:

So do it and be the cool older brother who took an ectoplasmic bullet for him.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I [25F] heard a little girl/boy screaming, saw a guy carry a heavy garbage bag into his house, and called the cops, who did nothing.

Post and all the OP's responses were removed, but her responses still show up in her post history

OP posted:

That's literally what I am saying. I don't have any proof that it happened--I'm pointing out why it was so weird with that statement (obviously) and you are not the best at reading comprehension.

Also...given the situation, the cops probably should have at least asked to go inside and look around. That's just my thinking, but I don't know how any of that works.

EDIT(because you added an edit): No I don't have any history of mental illness, you loving prick.

EDIT2: I mentioned in my post that other people were looking out the window when I was also, but I kept looking longer and saw the guy with the bag. If you were capable of any reading comprehension whatsoever, you would have picked up on that. Now stop trolling my post.

OP posted:

I'm not suffering from psychosis! I'm a fully functioning member of society and I'm not crazy. But I am not sure if I should have called the police, because you are correct I did not actually visualize a child. And the whole situation is extremely weird.

Do you normally use Reddit as an outlet for condescending other people behind a one-sided mirror, because you feel inadequate in your day to day life?

And the top comment:

quote:

To summarize:

-New to area
-Heard something that sounds like a child's death screams, however you did not see an actual child nor could you locate where the sound was coming from
-Saw someone acting strangely (why does it matter that he's white?), carrying a heavy trash bag
-Cops investigated and were refused entry, they lacked probable cause to search his home
-Complex opens up to the woods
-Use of concrete language ("little girl screaming and being dragged") despite no visible confirmation and unkempt appearance possibly contributed (in your opinion), to multiple parties (police, neighbor) refused to take your interpretation seriously, yet you did not try to confirm with the neighbors who were present for the "death screams"

Boy I wonder why people were asking if she was right minded at the time :shepface: Not only can she not keep her story of what she saw straight, she can't even keep what she and the police did afterwards straight

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

chitoryu12 posted:

They should come to Florida so we can take them. All of the millennials and teenagers we've hired have been better than the 40-60 something-year-old adults they've replaced.

No poo poo. Millennials rule and boomers are a garbage generation that needs to go away now.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I really doubt an employer is going to discriminate against a group that is less likely to have kids, and less likely to have experience to justify a higher wage. They could exploit a young person much more easily than an older person who is more likely to miss work due to medical problems or family obligations. Why fire the people that will do more for less?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Panfilo posted:

I really doubt an employer is going to discriminate against a group that is less likely to have kids, and less likely to have experience to justify a higher wage. They could exploit a young person much more easily than an older person who is more likely to miss work due to medical problems or family obligations. Why fire the people that will do more for less?

Discrimination has always been bad for business but that's never stopped anyone before. Contrary to what libertarians will tell you, businesses have never been rational entities.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Straight White Shark posted:

Discrimination has always been bad for business but that's never stopped anyone before. Contrary to what libertarians will tell you, businesses have never been rational entities.

That's because they are run by people. Billions have been squandered over petty rivalries and perceived slights. They will continue to be.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
I (26F) think my boyfriend (26M) watches too much game of thrones as he's asked me to not hang out with my twin bro (26M) too much, Reddit what do you think of this situation and what do you think I should do? Relationships

quote:

submitted 1 year ago * by bfluvsgothrones2much

So, my boyfriend apparently watches a lot of game of thrones because my brother and I are apparently Cersei and Jaime Lannister. I see my brother once or twice per month, when we see each other, we may have lunch, catch a movie, take a walk or just kick back at his or my apartment and watch movies, play video games or just have some beer and catch up. I see my boyfriend 3 - 4 times per week at least. On a good month we see each other probably more than 20/30 days. We have been together for 14 months.

My boyfriend has met my brother several times, at first I thought they were cool and my brother honestly got that vibe as well. Beyond hanging out a few times initially my boyfriend never really hung out with my brother when he was in town despite me asking as well as my brother inviting him along. However recently he brought it up to me that he was not comfortable with us hanging out so much 'alone' and it made him feel weird. He has asked me to not be alone with my brother when we do hang out and if that's not possible and it will be just us then he doesn't like that idea.

Again I reiterate, my boyfriend clearly watches too much game of thrones because he seems to have some assumption there is some sort of weird incest going on or something. My brother and I have always been close and had each others backs, that's it. We live our own lives but we love each other and make an effort to maintain a good relationship, especially as our own lives begin to move off in separate directions, despite only living a few hours apart.

I have no idea what it is/why he would want me to do this? He has not given a reason beyond I don't feel comfortable with you hanging out with that guy. There is a photo on instagram of the two of us on a hike along with my brothers friend. I damaged my ankle a couple months back on that hike and my brother carried me on his back for the rest of the way. His friend took photos because it simply looked funny, but my bf pretty much dislikes those and says it's really weird that you all are 20 something and are so close, for fucks sake, he is my brother and I was injured. Yes I am angry at my boyfriend, 1. Because he's asked me to stop hanging out alone with my brother and 2. I do not appreciate the incestuous implications.

Reddit what do you think of this situation and what do you think I should do?

EDIT. BF IS RELIGIOUS, HE DOES NOT ACTUALLY FOLLOW GAME OF THRONES, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A FUNNY TITLE FOR FUNNY/AWKWARD MESSED UP SITUATION. THANK YOU.

TL;DR Boyfriend thinks twin brother and I are Cersei and Jaime come to life, has asked me to not hang out with him alone, flipped out over a pic of him carrying me on his back during a hike I injured my ankle on

I (26F) think my boyfriend (26M) watches too much game of thrones as he's asked me to not hang out with my twin bro (26M) too much, Reddit what do you think of this situation and what do you think I should do? UPDATE◉ Locked Post ◉

quote:

119 points 181 comments submitted 1 year ago by bfluvsgothrones2much to r/relationships

So this past Friday I had a talk with my SO about his feelings regarding my relationship with my twin. At first it was the same I just feel uncomfortable etc but after pushing for a very frustrating 2 hours he ends up talking about how in the home he grew up, it was very reserved, affection was sparing/the equivalent of getting a present for doing well on exams etc it was used as a reward, he admits that as a result he sees siblings who are close, especially as close as my brother and I as being inappropriate and it makes him uncomfortable, he says he's sorry for this and he'll try to change.

Anyway fast forward to Saturday evening, my brother and a few of our old friends are in the area so they invite me, my SO, and a couple of our friends out, we end up hitting this latin bar/restaurant with about 3 couples , 2 single girls and 3 single guys. My brother and I and another two, one of the single guys and one of the single gals who we met latin dancing a few years back decide we'll dance since there's music playing and a few other people dancing, it's no professional dancing with the stars kinda stuff by the way, these are all people who've been drinking and just having a merry time and those who aren't dancing are watching and having fun as well.

SO my brother and I dance for a bit, we stumble here and there due to some liquor a couple times it looks 'sexy' is the word I suppose but nothing inappropriate, if anyone of you has done lating dancing, you know there's just something sensual and free about those dances in general, whether you're with a partner or just doing a little something by yourself, though generally you're with a partner.

Anyway I dance with a few people including my other female friends and their boyfriends who don't really know how but we all have a blast with me trying and failing to teach their drunk asses how to cha cha and salsa. I also pulled my boyfriend for a dance but he remained planted by the bar area, drinking and generally being stony faced.

We get back to his place, I'm in the mood to fool around, he is angry and starts yelling about how we talked yesterday and he thought this loving poo poo (exact words) was over, he is quite pissed and starts ranting about if you wanna gently caress your brother so bad, go ahead and is basically telling me that he knows I love my brother and I always loving put that rear end in a top hat (exact words) first and that he would never do something like that with his sister in front of me or other people (dancing), at a point he shoved me away from him really hard when I tried to put my hands on him and calm him down. I got loving pissed off, I go to leave, he grabs me and is yelling, at a point I start crying and he seems to snap out of it and gets this shocked look and starts saying I'm sorry and trying to hug me etc etc he's apologizing profusely but now I storm out, naturally I go back to my place and I call, yes, my twin brother as well as one of my friends, a girl and the three of us proceed to get drunk together. Woke up on my bed next to my friend and my brother snoozing on my couch on Sunday.

Boyfriend came over to try and explain/apologize, I told him I didn't want to see him, he pushes into my apartment, brother gets in his face and tells him to gently caress off and not to come near me again, while his other friend who came over along with his girlfriend (At this point it's me, my best female friend, my brother, brothers friend, brothers friends girlfriend, ex boyfriend) and that the only reason he's not getting his rear end beat is because I asked them not to do so. I tell him it's done and not to contact me/come near me anymore.

Also part of me has to admit I danced with my brother simply to get a rise out of my boyfriend due to how much poo poo he'd been giving me over it. Did not know he would lose it like that. It is what it is.

Yes I danced with my brother partially to get a rise out of my boyfriend, I’d been so fed up of him giving me poo poo that honestly I wanted to annoy him a little. So to the people judging me for that, don’t act so high and mighty as though you’ve never had a moment where you have been 100% an angel who just rolled over and took verbal abuse and unjustified nagging and questioning from your SO. To the people who implied I deserve him roughing me up, thank you, this says far more about your character than it does mine. I had no clue he’d lose his poo poo. I also hoped that by coming out with us he’d see that it was just two people interacting and there was nothing strange about hanging out/being close with your sibling and doing fun activities together. I don’t even know why I thought getting him to come was a good idea looking back.

TL;DR Had a talk with my boyfriend, went out with him, my brother and a number of other friends at a latin dance themed bar/restaurant, brother and I had one drunken yet I suppose 'sexy' at times, dance. Boyfriend got angry and yelled that I wanted to gently caress my brother and shoved me away and just was really rough when we went back to my apartment, I left, got drunk with my twin brother and my best girlfriend, the next day broke up with my boyfriend and my brother and his friend told him to gently caress off after he tried to force himself into my apartment to apologize

Barudak
May 7, 2007

There is a reason the Lambada is a forbiddden dance you idiot.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She's banging her brother

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Danaru posted:

I [25F] heard a little girl/boy screaming, saw a guy carry a heavy garbage bag into his house, and called the cops, who did nothing.

Post and all the OP's responses were removed, but her responses still show up in her post history

And the top comment:

Boy I wonder why people were asking if she was right minded at the time :shepface: Not only can she not keep her story of what she saw straight, she can't even keep what she and the police did afterwards straight

pretty sure I had this neighbor back when she'd call in everyone standing on the sidewalk as a drug dealer

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Mar 20, 2017

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Grandma a thief, so what

quote:

Hello guys, sorry for this wall of text. I'm not a native English speaker so please bear with me.

My wife and I just got married one month ago. We are high school sweethearts, still together since 8 years. The wedding was really lovely, we wanted something intimate so we only invited our close families. At most there was 70 people, 30 from my side and 40 from hers. Because of the fact that my father in law has 6 brothers, we did not want to invite her cousins, or we would have tripled the wedding guest list. Her grand mother was okay-ish to this fact, because we paid most of the wedding ourselves.

We did not want any physical gifts because we have already settled, and in a sens I don't think we are much materialistic. We asked our guests to chip in to help pay our honey moon instead as we wanted to travel together abroad for the first time together.

So basically, someone stole the donation box and other stuff such as champagnes bottles and chocolates. My Mother asked around and it seems that the box had a little bit more than 2000€ in there, most of it in cash. People who donated by cheque kindly remade them (with a 30€ fee to stop the ones stolen, yikes) but we are obviously out of luck for the cash.

We called the Police but they cannot do much except write a report and hope that the thief tries to use the stolen cheque, but it is probable it won't happen.

My wife and I poured our souls out for the wedding, working crazy hours to pay for it and working out the kinks of the planning. I'm pretty sure it is my grandmother in law, as multiple people heard her saying that we did not deserve money as we did not invite anyone. I've told the Police but they do not want to investigate a grandma... My father in law asked her if she took part, she did not respond at all.

Since then, I had time to process it and I think I'm okay now but my wife is mentally broken. We did not go to our honey moon, we picked Greece islands but neither me or her want to go now, as we can't really afford our itinerary without cutting corners. My best man wanted to lend me some of it but my wife does not want that at all. She was supposed to go back to work this week, but she is so depressed that she cannot go outside at all. We went to our GP, and she prescribed benzos and anti-depressants. I'm making sure that she is taking her meds, but I'm heartbroken to see my loved one so unhappy. I tried to make her open up to me, but she won't talk much except to state that the wedding is ruined and express how she is disappointed our marriage start this way. Another thing is we did not get intimate at all since then and it starts to make me feel unloved. We both wanted to try having children right after, but it seems that it is not on the horizon anymore.

I've picked more hours at work, to try to work out a new travel plan, but at this point I do not know what I should do more than wait it out. Some of my cousins think that we should do a "commando style" raid into my grandmother in law to try to find evidences that it is her that committed the thief but I'm not sure it is worth it. I know that my vow is "in sickness and health" but what should I do with my wife if she does not want to help herself ?

I'm sorry to pour my heart out, but I'm feeling better just writing this down.

TLDR: someone stole our wedding donation box. Wife is depressed, husband does not know what to do

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Bubblyblubber posted:

I (26F) think my boyfriend (26M) watches too much game of thrones as he's asked me to not hang out with my twin bro (26M) too much, Reddit what do you think of this situation and what do you think I should do? UPDATE

She's a moron.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Tom Gorman posted:

She's a moron.

this is what happens when people listen to reddit commenters' goony TV-drama revenge fantasies

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

We are going to go for the store, then the district manager. Then WE ARE GOING TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND THEN TO THE EXECUTIVES! DXRYAHHHHHHHHH!!

From Legal Advice, I bring you "Can I gently caress a corpse?"

quote:

[Ont. Canada] Crimes for exhuming dead remains?

I am trying to research the crimes and charges behind exhuming remains from cemeteries but it has been difficult to find clear answers... does it depend on what the intentions are? Or is there a base-crime for tampering with graves at all?
What are the charges for something like Grave Robbery? Necrophilia? General damage to remains?
What authorities respond to the site? What would the investigation procedure be like?
Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Talk about a victimless crime

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I've heard of being dead in the bedroom but that's just nuts!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

that corpse better be over 18 years old, OP

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

that corpse better be over 18 years old, OP

Pre-mortem or at present?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I am pro commando-style grandma raid.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Happitoo posted:

From Legal Advice, I bring you "Can I gently caress a corpse?"

Maybe he's just doing research for a vampire detective novel.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Tom Gorman posted:

She's a moron.

Eh, if he's going to be weird about her twin brother it's probably not going to last anyways.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

P-Mack posted:

Maybe he's just doing research for a vampire detective romance novel.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

pretty sure I had this neighbor back when she'd call in everyone standing on the sidewalk as a drug dealer

I had that happen with a neighbour. Well, I should say everyone on my street had it happen.

Evil loving old crone with nothing better to do than try to make everyone else's life as miserable as hers. Eventually the cops read her the riot act and a family further up the street took out some kind of restraining order against her and threatened to sue her after she called the fire brigade and police on them for digging up their front lawn to put in garden beds and she decided they had severed an underground gas line and tried to get the entire block evacuated.

Turns out the fire brigade takes that poo poo insanely seriously and I've never seen so many fire trucks and cop cars in my goddamn life.

I got the cops called on me more times than I could count for "suspicious people" visiting at all hours which was usually me getting home from work at the insane hour of 7pm :ohdear: so I got off pretty lightly.

Still, it all worked out for the best in the end. She died :dadjoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pick posted:

Pre-mortem or at present?

post, duh

if there's grass on the barrow, play ball

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I am pro commando-style grandma raid.

it's been a month. Also it was $2000, the real issue is the wife melting down which I doubt outing the thief will fix

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Mar 20, 2017