Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Flikken posted:

Wouldn't him keeping his mouth shut be the best thing for his administration at this moment?

Trump wouldn't be Trump if he could strategically keep his fat trap shut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Flikken posted:

Wouldn't him keeping his mouth shut be the best thing for his administration at this moment?

Yeah but he can't and its honestly the best thing for us. He has to respond to every little needle and then his administration has to spend many man hours dealing with it. Basically, every time Trump says something, it's wasting time they'd otherwise be using to gently caress Americans over.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Ultra Carp

Flikken posted:

Trump not having twitter would probably increase the effectiveness of his administration by a staggering amount.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ArmyStrang/status/843590937943195648

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm getting that feeling of being in the divine comedy but on a meteor hurtling towards the sun again.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Flikken posted:

He's going down the authoritarian dictator rabbit hole really god drat fast and is convinced that getting his message to "the people" is more important than stupid poo poo like evidence or court cases.

Time and our institutional stability will tell if he's right.

bird food bathtub fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Mar 20, 2017

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Easy in comparsion to all the mice she's eaten.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

My god, the lizard people are coming from... inside the White House!

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Didn't expect the mention of honeypots today.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Spicer scheduled to be on in 5 minutes

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

"Comey doesn't mean the things he says."

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

"Currant Event"

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

It explains why Trump her.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

BigDave posted:

It was a lot nicer when it first opened, and Camp Snoopy was awesome. For a long time it was a 'shopping destination', where you could buy stuff no one else had. Vintage records, designer labels, Italian shoes and four major department stores under one roof? Break out the 90's-era credit cards that had high interest and annual fees with no rewards!

But Camp Snoopy got shut down after they lost the rights to Peanuts, Bloomingdale's pulled out the day after their lease was up, Sears is on life support and will (probably) be shutting down for good this year, and people realized they could buy the same stuff or better online for a lot less.

Today it functions as a major tourist trap, daytime homeless shelter and place to wait after your flight is delayed.
The Mall of America is the worst mall in Minnesota, except for all the other ones.

Oddly enough, the subject has also come up over in the Minnesota thread.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
spicey going all in on blaming obama re: flynn lmao

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

JESUS loving CHRIST JONATHON WAIT YOUR loving TURN

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Spicey getting spicey.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
ton of no comments going on in this House Intelligence hearing

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

So the FBI aren't saying poo poo about whether there may or may not be an investigation is what I'm getting from this?
Which usually means yes there is right now?

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice

Two Finger posted:

So the FBI aren't saying poo poo about whether there may or may not be an investigation is what I'm getting from this?
Which usually means yes there is right now?

I believe they have confirmed that there is an investigation, but they can't say much more.

And it's been going on since July. So, three months before Comey blew things up with his letter about Clinton's emails.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Accusing Obama and Hillary of Russia collusion. That doesn't sound like an admission of guilt at all.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Y'all missing out on the most important news of the day. Tom Brady's SB jerseys were found and recovered.

Bonus :lol: is the thief was a Mexican journalist.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

A lotta projection going on

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Office Pig posted:

Accusing Obama and Hillary of Russia collusion. That doesn't sound like an admission of guilt at all.

SMOKE BOMB

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Schiff is using POTUS most recent tweets in the hearing :catstare:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
:patriot:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/843891406552928256

Edit: https://twitter.com/anamariecox/status/843894601580777472

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Mar 20, 2017

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Schiff is using POTUS most recent tweets in the hearing :catstare:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/843892050424676356

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

Toeing the line on mentioning piss tapes

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Uhhh we haven't been looking at Twitter while we're in here. Amazing.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

Office Pig posted:

My god, the lizard people are coming from... inside the White House!

https://twitter.com/AP/status/843894679842308096

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Hah I remember when the Republican bill passed on this rule, Obama said 'this is dumb as hell', it passed, then Republicans blamed Obama for the bad poo poo in the bill.

... that bill just let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/843899098474430464

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

facialimpediment posted:

Hah I remember when the Republican bill passed on this rule, Obama said 'this is dumb as hell', it passed, then Republicans blamed Obama for the bad poo poo in the bill.

... that bill just let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/843899098474430464

The real fun is when the rest of the world starts suing us for our entire post-WW2 foreign policy

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Nunes' closing remarks were basically, "You guys need to wrap this stuff up, you're making politicians look bad."

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

you're making politicians look bad."

:lol::lol::lol:

But yeah even by the low low standard of piece of poo poo politicians, they're even worse.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Monty is currently in tight race, for second, since first is that CSPAM puppet with a heavy lead

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
I was really confused how Monty voting worked until I remembered I can't poll on mobile.

Monty vote will happen in 2 hours

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

M_Gargantua posted:

Monty is currently in tight race, for second, since first is that CSPAM puppet with a heavy lead

poo poo's rigged, no one on the forums even had the pleasure of caring for that doggo. Monty wins by default.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Admiral Rogers when asked about the president's incorrect tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Half those entries aren't even real or related to SA at all. :(

Russia's loving with these elections, too.

• Locked thread