Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

If elected, would Donald Trump be Vladimir Putin’s man in the White House? This should be a ludicrous, outrageous question. After all, he must be a patriot — he even wears hats promising to make America great again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

Bannon seems to be more important than trump

Don't think so

trump has no concept of loyalty remember

it wont happen but it's funny to imagine

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Yinlock posted:

her brand is tanking because of the trump relation, getting closer to your pimp isn't going to make things any better ivanka

Her sales are up like 500% though?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

theory: comey didn't really like hillary but now he's like holy poo poo what have i done

New theory: he's being controlled by Obama's gay Moslem black magic to undermine the president and second coming of Christ Donald trump

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

GobiasIndustries posted:

OBAMA PROMISED HIS FRIENDS ACCESS

*Trump gives literally everyone in his family security clearance*

Also, got his major donors cabinet positions

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

theory: comey didn't really like hillary but now he's like holy poo poo what have i done

I sort of buy the theory that he went public with humas emails he was (rightly) afraid he'd be ousted by a gob house or senate if he sat on it and that would derail the more important Russia investigation

I'm an idiot loser tho

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

Bannon seems to be more important than trump

Don't think so

trump has always been extremely strict about dress codes for everyone in his organization

like, if you work for trump and he ever sees you in a clothing situation he doesn't personally approve of you would get fired unceremoniously, just told to leave and not come back (your NDA is still enforced)

the fact that bannon can dress like a guy who just spent an entire paycheck on scratch-offs to try to cover three months of back rent says a lot, specifically: trump believes that he is outranked by bannon

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

what beautiful looking men

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

could paul manafort have russian connections??? it is a mystery

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Shageletic posted:

Her sales are up like 500% though?

really? i thought her lovely clothing line was being pulled because nobody will buy it

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Duscat posted:

this is trump cutting a program that brings in immigrant doctors to one of those rural hellhole regions where no american doctors want to bring up their kids

they were already going to be hurting from trump's visa ban, but looks like trump is double-tapping to make sure

its probably because he honestly doesn't know(cause he doesn't read poo poo) and also doesn't care.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Millenials today don't know how to save money or what tough living is like. They need to have these welfare programs and regulations slashed to give them perspective on how hard life can be. Not enough have served in wars like my father either. -boomer white man

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Ah, the old strategy of "pick a random entry from the Human Business Speak Dictionary" technique

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
FBI uncovers that Putin may be connected to Russia.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yinlock posted:

trump has no concept of loyalty remember

it wont happen but it's funny to imagine

I mean if bannon is forced out putin will bail on trump and trump knows that

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i hear that everybody is being mean to tiffany at parties and stuff bc of her mean old dad

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this seems to be the case yeah

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Yinlock posted:

really? i thought her lovely clothing line was being pulled because nobody will buy it

that was happening yes but then that pulling gave her a dose of wingnut welfare at the places that didn't ditch it

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

What's the illegality here?

I guess them acting as foreign agents without disclosure? The bigger issue is they're fuckin neo-nazi scum

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

http://www.wjcl.com/article/parents-die-from-likely-overdose-kids-find-bodies/9159510

Not really feeling the background music, I would have gone with Voice Yr Choice from The Go! Team or maybe Animal Chin by Jaga Jazzist but whatevs.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

I was told by an ex the worst insult you can toss at a woman is to make a passive aggressive remark about her eyebrows so :shrug:

the best ay to get a woman is to loko away when they talk to u then when they look hurt u wake up and ur still alone with a disability noone else can see

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

NecroMonster posted:

Anyway, for those of you completely unaware, Comey and the FBI publicly stating that they are investigating donalds connections to russia, means that the FBI has proceeded well past the point of "well maybe there are connections, we should look into that".

The FBI, usually (LOL WE FOUND MORE EMAILS), usually doesn't move publicly until after confirming that part of the story. This means the FBIs investigation has advanced well past what Comey is currently talking about.

So yeah, they have found connections, at this point they will be probing, attempting to fully explore their depth and scope.

I'm most interested in (my own death) finding out what, if anything, Russia and/or Trump's administration is going to do to cover their asses.

i can sum that all up in one sentence. the investigation will go nowhere and trump will be pres for 8 years

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

comey just needs to send trump & co. to

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Yinlock posted:

quote:

Ivanka Trump may have shown that any publicity is good publicity when it comes to selling fashion.

Despite a boycott and a decision by Nordstrom to no longer carry the brand, Ivanka Trump’s fashion line soared in online sales of individual items last month, according to a major e-commerce site.

Trump’s brand was in 11th place based on the number of items sold, according to Lyst, a fashion search engine that links shoppers with more than 12,000 retailers and designers. That represented a 346% leap in items sold from the previous month, when Trump’s line ranked 550th.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/03/08/ivanka-trumps-fashion-line-sees-soaring-sales/98912428/

People are terrible. Deplorable even.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

I mean if bannon is forced out putin will bail on trump and trump knows that

i thought sessions was the linchpin there, not bannon

PowerbalI
Mar 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Hmm. What pedestrian choices. 🤔

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jazerus posted:

*invokes jousting amendment*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh it's just the pepes getting poor to OWN THE LIBS

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Jazerus posted:

Nite Crew Judge "mr president, how many drinks would you say you have per day?"

DJT "zero"

NJH "let the record show, the defendant has plead insanity"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

theory: comey isnt a just a fucko

he is a massive fucko

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hi

Trump

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

the best ay to get a woman is to loko away when they talk to u then when they look hurt u wake up and ur still alone with a disability noone else can see

gently caress off back to GBS please.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yinlock posted:

i thought sessions was the linchpin there, not bannon

Sessions is the Lynch Pin, Bannon is something else.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

i can sum that all up in one sentence. the investigation will go nowhere and trump will be pres for 8 years

i mean you could if you wanted to be wrong

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Agrajag posted:

Well, yeah, But not because he isn't a russian stooge or because they aren't going to find evidence.

He'll be president for 8 years because a) publically announcing to the world that your country has been compromised at the highest levels is... i can't really think of a word for this and i know a lot of words and b) usa real dumb

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Comey is bad and a non-insignificant factor as to why Clinton lost

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

gently caress off back to GBS please.

eat poo poo :(

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

But her emails

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I was gonna do that one so I did this instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

Sessions is the Lynch Pin, Bannon is something else.

ic what u did there

bannon sees himself as a ~master manipulator~ but he's mostly just piggybacking off of other conspiracies by people smarter than him

• Locked thread