Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/843956641770934272

I have a feeling this is going to be a trend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

theory: comey isnt a just a fucko

he is a massive fucko

comey...............bad???

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

triple sulk posted:

But her emails

the problem is all these leaks and obama sneaking about. look, this whole mess is both our faults. lets just agree tod isagree and move on ok :)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

Well, yeah, But not because he isn't a russian stooge or because they aren't going to find evidence.

He'll be president for 8 years because a) publically announcing to the world that your country has been compromised at the highest levels is... i can't really think of a word for this and i know a lot of words and b) usa real dumb

I mean the only thing dumber than having your country compromised at every level is keeping it quiet

which i guess brings us to b so yeah

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

how long before ivanka is starts staying overnight in the white house

As soon as they can find some fitted rubber sheets for the Lincoln bedroom.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Winkie01 posted:

trump is bringing other countries together by being a fuckin' lunatic

I believe abe is actually fairly right-wing too lol

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/mj_lee/status/843954521269256194

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Winkie01 posted:

Of course fuckheads like the German love free trade and the EU concept

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

I mean the only thing dumber than having your country compromised at every level is keeping it quiet

which i guess brings us to b so yeah

when they say they shouldnt have leaked they should respond with the question 'would you rather this all remained a secret'

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Inadequate Areolas posted:

I was gonna do that one so I did this instead.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Winkie01 posted:

Please start circumventing America completely. :pray:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tronc

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

ic what u did there

bannon sees himself as a ~master manipulator~ but he's mostly just piggybacking off of other conspiracies by people smarter than him

certainly has learned much from his gold scamming days on WoW

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Orkin Mang posted:

when they say they shouldnt have leaked they should respond with the question 'would you rather this all remained a secret'

i mean the gop would probably respond with "yes" without realizing why that's dumb

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

i hear that everybody is being mean to tiffany at parties and stuff bc of her mean old dad

Ivanka too. There are a bunch of news stories about "Trump child gets bitched out by angry voter on the street in front of their children."

I feel bad for the kids but gently caress all of the Trump children. They knowingly enabled a volatile, senile idiot to lead their country.

Like my uncle is a crazy antisemitic dude who once pulled a gun on his mailman because he's bugnuts bonkers. I love the dude but if he ever had a shot a being in any position of importance I would not hesitate for a second to sabotage his chances because he shouldn't be in charge of anything.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Sweet, hopefully by the time Thursday rolls around they're fighting with canes on the house floor.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

when u see a woman laughing w salad, tell her it is the laugh of the coddled and ignorant, drawn to a meaningless distraction from the long march to death's icy grip. she will be too upset to finish the salad and then u can eat it :cheeky:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Winkie01 posted:

Yeah, I think the general feeling right now among world leaders is "holy gently caress he really is that stupid."

I'm just excited to see what the new world reserve currency will be as the US enters hyperinflation that makes Zimbabwe blush. Either the Yen or the Euro are good contenders, but I'm pulling for that scrappy little Australian Dollar.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Anyway, the point is that the FBI is slow (and, if the criminal branch is as compromised by Russia as they look to be, even slower than normal), and anything they are willing to admit publicly will lag behind even that.

AND, if this is as bad as it looks to be (and it looks historically bad), people will be looking for a way to solve this issue without making the truth publicly known.

NecroMonster fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Mar 21, 2017

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cumshitter posted:

Ivanka too. There are a bunch of news stories about "Trump child gets bitched out by angry voter on the street in front of their children."

I feel bad for the kids but gently caress all of the Trump children. They knowingly enabled a volatile, senile idiot to lead their country.

Like my uncle is a crazy antisemitic dude who once pulled a gun on his mailman because he's bugnuts bonkers. I love the dude but if he ever had a shot a being in any position of importance I would not hesitate for a second to sabotage his chances because he shouldn't be in charge of anything.

antisemitism is such old school racism its kind of adorable, like i hear youngish guys going on about the jews controlling everything and its so corny

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Winkie01 posted:

Germany and Japan, together again

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

Yeah, I think the general feeling right now among world leaders is "holy gently caress he really is that stupid."

I'm just excited to see what the new world reserve currency will be as the US enters hyperinflation that makes Zimbabwe blush. Either the Yen or the Euro are good contenders, but I'm pulling for that scrappy little Australian Dollar.

now is canada's time to shine

you all laughed at the toonie, but now you shall bow to it's altar

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Inadequate Areolas posted:

I was gonna do that one so I did this instead.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Translation: "I kept saying 'no way in gently caress this bill can work.' and Trump said, 'Pass it or I'll make sure I get on Twitter and blow up the whole GOP as RINOs.'"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

euphronius posted:

Germany and Japan, together again

it worked out really well the last time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

NecroMonster posted:

Anyway, the point is that the FBI is slow (and, if the criminal branch is as compromised by Russia as the look to be, even slower than normal), and anything they are willing to admit publicly will lag behind even that.

AND, if this is as bad as it looks to be (and it looks historically bad), people will be looking for a way to solve this issue without making the truth publicly known.

right . like Fat Piss Boy resigning.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Good, it's a lesson that hopefully the kids will take to heart about supporting Trump

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

Anyway, the point is that the FBI is slow (and, if the criminal branch is as compromised by Russia as the look to be, even slower than normal), and anything they are willing to admit publicly will lag behind even that.

i don't think there's any way to do that, trump will bellow to the heavens the second the fbi so much as pokes him

PowerbalI
Mar 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

tacodaemon posted:

when u see a woman laughing w salad, tell her it is the laugh of the coddled and ignorant, drawn to a meaningless distraction from the long march to death's icy grip. she will be too upset to finish the salad and then u can eat it :cheeky:

I'm not sure why LG got demodded. It's quickly becoming clear that we need a woman mod for this forum to stamp out the blatant misogyny. Like why is literally 100% of the mod team men. I'm just asking questions

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/beat_twittar/status/843577737327640576

https://twitter.com/beat_twittar/status/843578130606538755

Trump's America: where skeletons gently caress up all your poo poo

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

NecroMonster posted:

Anyway, for those of you completely unaware, Comey and the FBI publicly stating that they are investigating donalds connections to russia, means that the FBI has proceeded well past the point of "well maybe there are connections, we should look into that".

The FBI, usually (LOL WE FOUND MORE EMAILS), usually doesn't move publicly until after confirming that part of the story. This means the FBIs investigation has advanced well past what Comey is currently talking about.

So yeah, they have found connections, at this point they will be probing, attempting to fully explore their depth and scope.

I'm most interested in (my own death) finding out what, if anything, Russia and/or Trump's administration is going to do to cover their asses.

My question is: if they find solid evidence of a connection between Trump and Putin, will it matter?

the answer is no because nothing matters

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mr trump i know you want to gently caress over the poors, we all do, but we still need to grift more money from them before we kill them. be reasonable mr trump

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co6d3h-NpS8

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol it took two years for all of watergate to happen (from break-in to resignation) and nixon was reelected partway through

now consider what else we have learned, that two months of trump administration time feels like about 17 years of normal time

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Winkie01 posted:

axis 2.0 is gonna own

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
pee taspe!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

lol it took two years for all of watergate to happen (from break-in to resignation) and nixon was reelected partway through

now consider what else we have learned, that two months of trump administrating time feels like about 17 years of normal time

2020: baloogan is the only poster left after everyone else's empty husks have aged to dust

PowerbalI
Mar 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

Take it to qcs or gently caress off

Sorry :c I was just kidding!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Chokes McGee posted:

this is bullshit I traded my crush laser for a ripple laser specifically for this purpose

How could you be this foolish and live long enough to get the powerups necessary to make this choice? Goons, we've got a Game Genie user on our hands!

• Locked thread